Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (47629 Views)

Osahon Enabulele: One Doctor Attending To 4,000 Nigerians / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by orjaha(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
Lollipop is her energizer.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
She go sabi suck male patients preek well

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by olaolutreasure(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2018
She's getting inspiration
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Iceberg3: 6:59am On May 10, 2018
What about conehead hospital cleaners who pickpockets of sleeping patients?! grin grin
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Icon4s(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2018
Bukky001:
Why are you people bent on destroying the image of nurses. This is a doctor for Christ's sake........ Besides, I don't see anything bad in what dhe is doing, it doesn't disturb her work

How can she communicate with the patient effectively with that thing in her mouth?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Sunnynwa: 7:08am On May 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Photo of a Kenyan Nurse has currently been trending online after she was captured licking lollipop while attending to a patient in an emergency room in Kitale District Hospital, Kenya.

According to online reports, the patient was taking to the hospital after he was involved in a car accident and the responsible to attend to the victim is seen licking lollipop.

See photo below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/kenyan-nurse-seen-taking-lollipop-in-an-emergency-room-while-attending-to-a-patient.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

That looks more like a doctor.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by SAD007(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Photo of a Kenyan Nurse has currently been trending online after she was captured licking lollipop while attending to a patient in an emergency room in Kitale District Hospital, Kenya.

According to online reports, the patient was taking to the hospital after he was involved in a car accident and the responsible to attend to the victim is seen licking lollipop.

See photo below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/kenyan-nurse-seen-taking-lollipop-in-an-emergency-room-while-attending-to-a-patient.html

She is the lollipop Doc, sweet things keep the brain awkae duh!! OP go lick some lollipop jawe.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Ganjafama(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Height of unprofessionalism
Wetin Monalisa do you Wey you make her ugly like this?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Bianda24: 7:10am On May 10, 2018
She is a doctor. She feels unconcerned. If the patient wants to die let him die. I will just do the little I can do. That is the attitude of the doctor

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Shakushaku1(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:

See photo below;

That's a doctor, badmouthing nurses is always giving you guys strength, I Taya for una.. Besides lollipop contains glucose, highly essential for a and e worker..

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by eyinjuege: 7:11am On May 10, 2018
Who knows if she had to leave her break to help out in the ward? Everyone is entitled to protected break times for lunch.
Who knows if she's suffering from morning sickness, and that's what's helping her keep it at bay? Would it be better she goes off sick than lick a sweet?
Some people have to lick menthol sweets and the likes because they have a cold, and try to keep the cough at bay. I'm sure no pt wants to see a dr/nurse cough or vomit on them.
It's not that serious
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Ubanagum: 7:11am On May 10, 2018
I think the patient has been stabilized already, from the look of things she is a doctor carrying out routine checks on patients. though it's unprofessional, but it is nothing to worry about
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2018
angry angry
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by WhoBeThisMan: 7:13am On May 10, 2018
Is that an emagency room?
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Orpe7(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2018
Wetin her eye don see yall would be surprised.
I know some doctors that drink alcohol to get over the issues at work. Mayb thats her way of feeling good about herself
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by JasonBLood: 7:16am On May 10, 2018
henrixx:
I thought it was the real lollipop
Bad guy grin
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by slysteel: 7:19am On May 10, 2018
Icon4s:
Looks more like a Doctor.

The thing is youths of today take too many things for granted.

They don't have sense of emergency and urgency. They always want to still feel cool under any situation.

I have a lot of them around me so I know what I am talking about.
she is a nurse,it's only in Nigeria that nurses still wear that nightingale outdated dress that nurses wear,outside the country nurses and doctors wear the same apparel the only difference is the color.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by bigplayerz(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2018
Shawty wanna lick it lick it lick it like a lollipop....#PONCRAYON# grin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Unik3030: 7:23am On May 10, 2018
Icon4s:
Looks more like a Doctor.

The thing is youths of today take too many things for granted.

They don't have sense of emergency and urgency. They always want to still feel cool under any situation.

I have a lot of them around me so I know what I am talking about.
how does the lollipop she's taking affect what she's doing now? from d pic her attention is solely with the patient n she's probably checking his heartbeat, it's no big deal so far it doesn't disturb her job. n the most annoying thing is people castigating her also play games at work, they listen to music at work n also do other side attractions

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by slysteel: 7:23am On May 10, 2018
It's funny seeing how Nigerians thought she is a doctor, infact she is a nurse,nurses in so many countries don't wear that outdated nightingale dress you see in Nigeria anymore,the same way your lawyers still wear robes and wig,(You people forgot your country don't like to make progress)nurses and doctors in different countries wear same apparel,the only way to identify them is the color,in some nursing homes,the nurses even wear polo_shirts.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Icon4s(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2018
Unik3030:
how does the lollipop she's taking affect what she's doing now? from d pic her attention is solely with the patient n she's probably checking his heartbeat, it's no big deal so far it doesn't disturb her job. n the most annoying thing is people castigating her also play games at work, they listen to music at work n also do other side attractions

Do they do only checking?

Don't they communicate with the patient?

How will she communicate effectively with that thing stuck in her mouth?
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by speak2me2016: 7:25am On May 10, 2018
adioolayi:
The Nigeria JOHESU counterpart in Kenya
Is that how nurses dressed?
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by coconutwater: 7:25am On May 10, 2018
if you are an Architect or a Civil engineer with good experience, and you reside in KANO......call 08039220936 for short term project brief.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by DidierDrogba: 7:26am On May 10, 2018
This was exactly how i was in Hospital Bed some years ago and the nurse that was attending to me suddenly started sucking my D*ck
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Icon4s(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2018
DidierDrogba:
This was exactly how i was in Hospital Bed some years ago and the nurse that was attending to me suddenly started sucking my D*ck

Liar!!!!!!
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by kabillion(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2018
When you are sure of ur expertise you can even take velium while performing surgery
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Nackzy: 7:33am On May 10, 2018
She's learning how to slay
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Silvershadow23: 7:34am On May 10, 2018
She's a doctor not a nurse, and has displayed an utter lack of empathy and respect for the patient such an unprofessional conduct, now she'll understand just how powerful 21st century social media is. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Captain8(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2018
Nawao so wen she lick de sweet de patient abi, if na me na zobo i go even drink sef
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Unik3030: 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Icon4s:

Do they do only checking?

Don't they communicate with the patient?

How will she communicate effectively with that thing stuck in her mouth?
what if it doesn't involve communication at that point, how do u communicate with a patient in coma? how do u communicate with a patient who can't talk due to illness?different situation require different actions, from my angle it's no big deal cos she might even be using it to ease stress off. nobody can tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.