Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology (27483 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Faithway10: 6:33am On May 10, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has responded to Nina's public apology where she said she didn't know Bob has issues with Toyin Lawani.

Bobrisky in his reply warned Nina to be careful because not everyone who smiles at her really loves her. He wrote;

"Nina, I wish u success in life trust me. I'm not fighting u or angry with u. I just wanna excuse myself from unwanted drama. I can still remember the very day I saw u on my screen. I was like omg I like dis girl she is free and nice with everybody in the house. I decided within myself to love u and campaign for u throughout your stay in the house. I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as LovePeddler, dumb etc. No one is perfect. We all learn everyday so let nobody judge anyone. Because of u I dm @realmercyaigbe to pls put u on her page. I can remember when I dm her she was in USA immediately she posted ur picture, I was so surprise she posted so fast because I and mercy have never talk or seen before. It was because of u mercy and I talk today. Even @toyin_abraham also posted u after I went to her house to cry to her that I don't want u home home now. Toyin is tobi fan but she posted it for me because she love me. The way I disturb @tontolet has no part 2 lol. I cal her every minutes to make sure she love u too. All dis is pure love I have for everyone who need help. At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame . Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/please-be-careful-bobrisky-replies-ninas-apology.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by youngest85(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2018
Na girl to girl talk, nothing concern me

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2018
Your and your family problem

2 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Brooke60(f): 6:47am On May 10, 2018
Take it or leave it, Bobrisky is a good guy/girl cheesy cheesy with good heart. Forget his dramas

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Nobody: 7:13am On May 10, 2018
Why the Long long stories, wetin concern me self
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by itspzpics(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2018
Why long story

See also >>> Comedy skit : Lazy youth – Best Ohcone http://www.praizenews.com/comedy-skit-lazy-youth-best-ohcone/
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by daviesblaze(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2018
who ask this one for bible narration. and one mod go carry this one enter FP undecided. SMH

3 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by biacan(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2018
What do you expect from a girl that broke up with her boyfriend on national TV...... cool

3 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Auladimeji(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect from a girl that broke up with her boyfriend on national TV...... cool
Is your brother the boyfriend

21 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On May 10, 2018
He has a dad
shocked
I would've put him up for sale on eBay with no option of refund/returns.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Auladimeji(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has responded to Nina's public apology where she said she didn't know Bob has issues with Toyin Lawani.

Bobrisky in his reply warned Nina to be careful because not everyone who smiles at her really loves her. He wrote;

"Nina, I wish u success in life trust me. I'm not fighting u or angry with u. I just wanna excuse myself from unwanted drama. I can still remember the very day I saw u on my screen. I was like omg I like dis girl she is free and nice with everybody in the house. I decided within myself to love u and campaign for u throughout your stay in the house. I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as LovePeddler, dumb etc. No one is perfect. We all learn everyday so let nobody judge anyone. Because of u I dm @realmercyaigbe to pls put u on her page. I can remember when I dm her she was in USA immediately she posted ur picture, I was so surprise she posted so fast because I and mercy have never talk or seen before. It was because of u mercy and I talk today. Even @toyin_abraham also posted u after I went to her house to cry to her that I don't want u home home now. Toyin is tobi fan but she posted it for me because she love me. The way I disturb @tontolet has no part 2 lol. I cal her every minutes to make sure she love u too. All dis is pure love I have for everyone who need help. At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame . Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/please-be-careful-bobrisky-replies-ninas-apology.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by fruitty07(f): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
Brooke60:
Take it or leave it, Bobrisky is a good guy/girl cheesy cheesy with good heart. Forget his dramas

Very true because Bob was on Nina's matter like she was his/her family.. Something Nina's relatives didn't do

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by cyndy1000(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2018
He is right not everyone that smiles at you loves you. besides Toyin no even know say Nina was exiting during the house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by yeeshanana(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Shim Risky

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has responded to Nina's public apology

At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. [/i]"

Cc; Lalasticlala
So this guy get papa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by cosmatika(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2018
BBN is over, u guys should stop disturbing us with how they are now living their lives. It doesn't affect the price of commodities in the market
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by millomaniac: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Stop making stupid people famous !! angry
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by chiedozie198100: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
this is my PREDICTION: homosexuality will be introduced in subsequent BBNaija seasons. maybe not next season, but definitely it will enter.
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by prettyomidan: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Abeg make una gerrout make person see better thing. Nina this Bob thhat!!! angry
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by igahdavid(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Na wah
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by shamecurls(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Brooke60:

You very right.

She just says it as she feels. Blunt! Wish I had that quality.
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by obowunmi(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Brooke60:

Someone said, "shim" grin grin grin
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by MrRhymes101(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2018
HE sounds like a nice GIRL... Wedding MC
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by shamecurls(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So this guy get papa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Of course, and does that hurt you?
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by MARKETfund: 10:28am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:

" At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame . Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. "

Obviously you lack discernment to know that your Dad was momentarily happy thinking that Nina has cured you of man love man syndrome tongue grin

You dashed the old man's hope
cry cry

6 Likes

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Bossontop(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2018
youngest85:
Na girl to girl talk, nothing concern me
cheesy grin cheesy
Na soo boss....make we dey go

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Maxcollins042(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2018
Nina be careful of Sango's descendant
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by igahdavid(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:
At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ?Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame . Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. [/i]"

Cc; Lalasticlala

The bolded part is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Felixalex(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
"At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ?"

shocked shocked shocked

So this dude has a dad, an African dad, Nigerian Dad to be specific and they actually keep in touch?

Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic / Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.