Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" (24014 Views)

"I Will Always Repeat My Clothes, I'm Not A Celebrity" - Emmanuel To Nigerians / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Issakendrick: 10:49am On May 10, 2018
While reacting to the news of an uninvited guest that came to a wedding to stole host's money and phones. Ebuka of big brother naija also revealed what happened at his own wedding.

Ebuka reveal that an uninvited guest also stole a whole television, his shoes and clothes at his own wedding.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/they-stole-television-my-shoes-and-my.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Issakendrick: 10:50am On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by goldbim(f): 11:57am On May 10, 2018
grin grin mogbo moya..funny enough,they are always more active than some family members during parties..I'm not even surprised.. One took away one of my cousin's wedding cakes..(4tier)
She went to meet the caterer and said the bride asked me to collect one cake ..so that she can give her colleagues to share.. Caterer gave her because she has been seeing the lady helping out to coordinate the event. It was after party we told caterer we don't even know the person..heard she took a carton of juice too with the same storyline(bride colleagues) grin
Keep all valuables safely during parties,that's all.some of them are necessary evil.. cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Mp3mack: 12:18pm On May 10, 2018
This guy sha...

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by RealDannie(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
Lol...Wedding party
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by oshe11: 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
Lie Lie!!!

No be Only TELEVISION, NA YOUR PRIVATE JET DEM STEAL
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by emmyasam0: 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
So what should we do?? Na only wen trouble land una go det cry fowl.
Itx my birthday, show me some love ppl

12 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by cecymiammy(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
yeye
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Godzlove8(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
one cup of rice will do me for today.. One love

Account no: 0049340959
Diamond bank
embarassed

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Bossontop(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
undecided
Y u com dey tell us now.....wetin com consyn us for God sake??

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Enemyofpeace: 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
Which one be a whole television? na some part of the television dem for steal before?

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by medexico(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
why are you telling us now? BBN don finish you still wan dey news abi?
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by talk2saintify(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2018
Man Must Survive, it's just our Natural Nigerian survival instinct. grin grin
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by gerrardomendes(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2018
They stole my full cow.

.am lying sha

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by medexico(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Which one be a whole television? na some part of the television dem for steal before?
Maybe he meant a whole television set
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by mikhe2(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2018
Did you bother to inform the police?
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by alphaconde(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
GBAGAN

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by medexico(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
I remember a wedding that my elder bro was the best man, so I was assign to pick the money that the groom was sprayed. My elder brother's tab was with me and it was getting inconvenient a man I have never met in my life saw me and said
"let me hold the tab for you"

I replied no, thanks

he said "You don't know me abi?"

I did not even answer, I mean why would I give a phone to someone I have never met when my friends are present at the wedding?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by DonMoga(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2018
SELL YOUR PHONE AND BUY NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND USE THE REMAINING CHANGE BUY CUPS OF RICE

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by tayo4ng(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2018
kk, in my own case the guy pretend like he is one of the men in suit,he put on the same suit with the men in suit. after the church program in the process of taking photographs he request for my phone so he can snap me with the couple before I could say jack the guy as disappeared, still can't believe my eyes

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Tracypacy(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2018
Politics in Nigeria simply means

Do nothing for 3years

Then

In the 4th year, start doing foolish things you wouldn't ordinarily do so as to garner votes.

Such as eating roasted corn, eat with pupils, enter Danfo bus, wear Dunlop slippers, fetch water.....

The UK have more health data on Buhari than any hospital in Nigeria?

This is a national disgrace.

When a president exposes his health records to foreign elements, how can we not assume it won't be used to promote the interest of the UK govt.

Remember Cambridge Analytical?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by DonMoga(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:

Diamond bank
embarassed

SELL YOUR PHONE AND BUY NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND USE THE REMAINING CHANGE TO BUY CUPS OF RICE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2018
DonMoga:

SELL YOUR PHONE AND BUY NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND USE THE REMAINING CHANGE TO BUY CUPS OF RICE

Hahahah this guy no get joy at all.
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by ehardetola(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:

Diamond bank
embarassed

Instead of you to use your data subscription money to buy what you want, you are here displaying account balance. Person like you make buhari say Nigeria youth are lazy

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by paix(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Maybe them for steal the remote or the TV cord.
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2018
Owambe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Davido GIves Isreal DMW A Knock On The Head (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.