Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Department With One Student In FUTO - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Department With One Student In FUTO (4763 Views)

Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by alsudaes1(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

That's if he graduates.
Is this not being a Pessimist undecided
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by GavelSlam: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Randy100:
Why won't he graduate?

Can't people fail again?
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by Randy100: 10:03am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can't people fail again?
For being the only student, they will always pass him.
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by InansBobo(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2018
PurestBoy:

I went to a local school in Mokola Ibadan where he hardly had basic subject teachers let alone further Maths, due to my love for Physics and Maths then, I picked a book on further Maths, studied it myself and wrote the exam with very few other guys only in the centre and got C5. That was year 2000
wow, having C5 in Further Maths without external help is really a nice result
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by abbeyty(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2018
Chop alone die alone
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by Tonymic4life(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
darlingnuel:
Is that your real face? Son, you look awful.

Coming from a person who is a hypocrite. U made me look at ur dp and ur status which reads "what the wise do at d beginning, fools do at d end" luv dat quote Buh I'm sorry it doesn't correspond to ur actions. undecided . how can u ask of his department when d Op clearly stated his department? I guess ur quote refers to u cos u didn't read at d beginning which in ur own words means "u r a fool" I'm just quoting u, didn't call u one.

Amidst all these, all u cud say is dat I look awful, well thanks, can we c urs lets at least compare who really looks awful, cos it's not there kiss undecided
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by darlingnuel(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Coming from a person who is a hypocrite. U made me look at ur dp and ur status which reads "what the wise do at d beginning, fools do at d end" luv dat quote Buh I'm sorry it doesn't correspond to ur actions. undecided . how can u ask of his department when d Op clearly stated his department? I guess ur quote refers to u cos u didn't read at d beginning which in ur own words means "u r a fool" I'm just quoting u, didn't call u one.

Amidst all these, all u cud say is dat I look awful, well thanks, can we c urs lets at least compare who really looks awful, cos it's not there kiss undecided
Blah blah blah...

First, I was referring to the two smileys you dropped on my mention, not your person. I don't know what you look, and I don't ever wanna know! Secondly, the OP JUST UPDATED the name of the said department: it wasn't there as at the time I made that comment. Dude, Common sense would have told you so.
Re: A Department With One Student In FUTO by Tonymic4life(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2018
darlingnuel:

Blah blah blah...

First, I was referring to the two smileys you dropped on my mention, not your person. I don't know what you look, and I don't ever wanna know! Secondly, the OP JUST UPDATED the name of the said department: it wasn't there as at the time I made that comment. Dude, Common sense would have told you so.

U r just pained!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State University Talata Mafara / Why This Man Is Known As The "Luckiest Man In The World" / City And Guilds Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.