Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day (3773 Views)

Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / A Department With One Student In FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by BornorBang: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Update from

Something mysterious happened in the Geography department of Federal University Lokoja as two female students who are friends with the same names die on the same day, hours apart, Siggy reports.

Mary Mathias, a 400 level Geography student, died at FMC Lokoja of an undisclosed ailment early on Thursday, October 28.

Hours later, MaryJane Imaobong, a 300 level Geography student who had put up a post to mourn Mary Mathias, was involved in a fatal accident.

MaryJane Imaobong was on a bike at the Felele area of Lokoja, Kogi State, when the bike collided with a J5 lorry.

https:///two-female-students-in-same-department-with-same-name-die-on-the-same-day/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by BornorBang: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
God help us all...

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by temitope27(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eeya
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by nifemi25(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked

Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
We don't really fear death. What we fear is how we die.
May their souls find rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by WibusJaga: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021

Truth is we're all on Death Row.
Teach me oh Lord to number my days.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is so sad,RIP
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Prosperous111(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Siggy self don turn . May God save us from Evil news researchers grin
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I hate to use bikes eh
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
nifemi25:
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Imustnottalk: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
H
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by respect80(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by ClassicMan202(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Siggy and bad news

But dem no get the same name na
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by DoggoneDogg: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked

Lord have mercy!

But not your kind of mercy sha
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Sigggy: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Siggy and bad news

But dem no get the same name na

I am very innocent of these bad news allegation... I post any news as they come. Na una country no gree good tongue

Mary and MaryJane... @ClassicMan202
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by ClassicMan202(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sigggy:

I am very innocent of these bad news allegation... I post any news as they come. Na una country no gree good tongue

Mary and MaryJane... @ClassicMan202

Haha.. OK o

May their souls rest in peace/paradise
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Jeon(f): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is bad.

It's not our own IJN.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Vulcanheph(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
nifemi25:
You really need to go back to school for more English lessons .... Concentrate on singular and plurals also on the use of Pronouns.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by 7victor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maybe the girl who first died, after she realized how beautiful, peaceful and joyful the spirit world is, came and called her friend to join her over there.

I read somewhere in a book where someone had a Near Death Experience (NDE)

He met a friend who had died.The friend told him that there was a vacancy in the spirit world and he had decided to bring him to fill the post because of the love he had for the friend.

It was stated in the book that sometimes, someone would die,few moments (minutes/days/weeks/months) later,his friend or relation would also die,

because the other person who first died, after he or she found out how joyous, beautiful and peaceful the spirit world is,he or she would organize for his or her friend or relation to join him or her over there.

That is why the other person also died soon afterwards.

Sometimes,it surprises you that people in the same profession or organization will be dying one after the other within a short time.

Sometimes it is in a family. A mother died. As preparations were ongoing for her burial, the son died suddenly one night.

There is one woman in my village who began insisting that her dead friend was calling her to join her in the spirit world.

Soon afterwards, she died.

I have a book called The Eternal Journey.

It details so many of such instances from NDE.

It illuminates the fact that sometimes a very good person (with a profession like a doctor, teacher and etc) can suddenly die, because he or she is required in the spirit world to continue his profession.

Over there, doctors are needed to attend to so many wounded souls.

So many people may leave this life wounded.

So doctors are required to help them over there, according to some Near Death Experience accounts.

I can't forget in a hurry the sudden death of two medical doctors who were very good and caring people.

They were so good that sometimes,they used their money to buy drugs for patients.

They speak to you with so much love.

BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS, WHATEVER IS YOUR BELIEF, KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

BELIEVE IN HIM, CALL UPON HIM, AND SHOW LOVE TO PEOPLE ALWAYS.

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Lamasta(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
May their soul R I P
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
That was a pure coincidence! May they rest in peace.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Blacknote: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2 come and demystify this mystery.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Righteousness2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Life is a Mystery..
It Could be Gone at anymoment.

That is Why there is Need for all to Live Prepared for Eternity becos the Next Moment could be Late.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by ruggedtimi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
But no be the same names...I was expecting same surname too...sad though. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
nifemi25:
baba read
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by josh123(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:
Maybe the girl who first died, after she realized how beautiful, peaceful and joyful the spirit world is, came and called her friend to join her over there.

He met a friend who had died.The friend told him that there was a vacancy in the spirit world and he had decided to bring him to fill the post because of the love he had for the friend.

It was stated in the book that sometimes, someone would die,few moments (minutes/days/weeks/months) later,his friend or relation would also die,

because the other person who first died, after he or she found out how joyous, beautiful and peaceful the spirit world is,he or she would organize for his or her friend or relation to join him or her over there.

Sometimes,it surprises you that people in the same profession or organization will be dying one after the other within a short time.

Sometimes it is in a family. A mother died. As preparations were ongoing for her burial, the son died suddenly one night.

There is one woman in my village who began insisting that her dead friend was calling her to join her in the spirit world.

It illuminates the fact that sometimes a very good person (with a profession like a doctor, teacher and etc) can suddenly die, because he or she is required in the spirit world to continue his profession.

So doctors are required to help them over there, according to some Near Death Experience accounts.

I can't forget in a hurry the sudden death of two medical doctors who were very good and caring people.

They were so good that sometimes,they used their money to buy drugs for patients.

BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS, WHATEVER IS YOUR BELIEF, KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

BELIEVE IN HIM, CALL UPON HIM, AND SHOW LOVE TO PEOPLE ALWAYS.

so many mystery
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is so saddening
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Bunmhi(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's well, RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by DriverX: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:
[s]Maybe the girl who first died, after she realized how beautiful, peaceful and joyful the spirit world is, came and called her friend to join her over there.

BELIEVE IN HIM, CALL UPON HIM, AND SHOW LOVE TO PEOPLE ALWAYS.[/s]

Bull.......shit!
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Gadafii: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2021
This is very sad.
Say u dey wake up alive for this country despite all the hardship na grace, and you still get liver go out, and came back alive despite all the 1001 ways to die facing you, that one na automatic grace
Re: Two Female Students In Same Department With Same Name Die On The Same Day by Akporo1234: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2021
This is a very sad happening
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 More Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity 4 / Unijos Second List Out: / Osu Post Utme Cut-off Mark For B/adm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.