Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

(Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? (1754 Views)

(Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Apply For 2017/2018 SEPLAT/NNPC Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by Trendy247: 11:24am On May 10, 2018
Some group of guys from Richland Nigeria came to my school (UNICAL) last year to sell NNPC Scholarship form to students at the rate of N500 each. Since then we didn't hear from them again until last week when they started sending mails and sms attached below...
Please help me confirm its authenticity.

Sms1:
Long awaited award from NPDC hv finally been given. Check and reply their mail first, they pay N200K/yr Kongrats! Don't forget to appreciate us.Call 8058942951

Sms2:
We'll collectively submit the file of those who cant go to their office on May11. If you want us to submit yours,scan &send your Attestation &Confirmation Letter to richlandnigeria gmail.com
Then pay 2K to Stanbic(RICHLAND ACAD:0019832257)for Printing,Filing &TP to Kano, then call 8032301954,8058942951

Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by Trendy247: 11:51am On May 10, 2018
Please help o
Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by spidermans: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Trendy247:
Please help o

Hi trendy247, Ive tried to mail you earlier before regarding richland applicant!s nn_pc/spi_c jv .Please, i would like to know how you nt about the scholarship that richland helped apply for. please how can i contact you.
Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by spidermans: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
please, anybody that has information aboutregarding the latest batch b awardee and has been able to submit his/her documents at the said office in kano should help with information.
Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by Trendy247: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
spidermans:

Hi trendy247, Ive tried to mail you earlier before regarding richland applicant!s nn_pc/spi_c jv .Please, i would like to know how you nt about the scholarship that richland helped apply for. please how can i contact you.
The richland guys are scammers

1 Like

Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by spidermans: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Trendy247:

The richland guys are scammers

Thanks for your response. A friend that sent his documents to the kano address by ups had his documents returned that they couldnt locate the kano address. I was suspicious when i saw the kano address. They are a bunch of fraudsters.Thanks.
Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by projectreserve2: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? by Golden6(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Wow, but why then would they do such ...

(1) (Reply)

Universities Bows As Mountain Top University Ranks Second In NUC OER Ranking / Nigerian Lady, Has Emerged The Best Graduating Student From A University In US. / Common English Errors In Nairaland! Put Your Mouth Jare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.