Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood (72944 Views)

Divine Sam: Maheeda Cerebrates Her Daughter's 18th Birthday With Beautiful Pics / Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Buhari2rule(f): 3:10pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Tospark(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2018
Simplep:
Those of u saying so dat he can **** her,,evil minded people..i pray God cleans ur minds with hypo

Don't you like Klin?
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Itulah(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
She is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt shocked kiss
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Austinoiz(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
Perverts everywhere.
See this Afonja mouth "better bring her into Bollywood oo" so that you can sag the muscles of her t%t*
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by ehardetola(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
is it your kpanshing?

Means you are in support of kpanshin in nollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by lekkan(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
But what is Desmond looking for on Maheeda's page??
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by tgmservice: 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin grin Desmond wan 4uck
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by tgmservice: 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
IF the pic one the right is her daughter she looks like an overused olosho
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Please keep her from the spotlight.
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Elnino4ladies: 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
I want to fvck her.
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by buchasman(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2018
This place is so noisy. kpashing,kpoyon,tear...... Chai!
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Oreofepeters: 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
I trust naija Nollywood guys, them go rush the girl sharp sharp
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by ACE1010: 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Make una kpansh her finish abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by mikeyung71(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
Op... you're from where? And what class? please try restructure your Sentence! smh..
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
She is pretty
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Dopeluiz(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actor turned politician Desmond Elliot took to Maheeda account to reply a post saying she should bring her daughter into the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood).

Maheeda took to her Instagram page to share a post about men crushing on her before but because of her daughter they call her Mama but Desmond Elliot replied the her by saying she bring her into nollywood.

See posts below..

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/bring-her-to-nollywood-desmond-elliot-tells-maheeda-to-bring-her-beautiful-daughter-to-nollywood/
so u can smash ha abi
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by salesforce: 1:38am On May 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I trust naija Nollywood guys, them go rush the girl sharp sharp
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood by Nature8(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Bustincole:
make she join nollywood so dat dey (Desmond & co) can sample her

Dey (Desmond & co) want to turn d gal into shaku shaku

lemme take selfie wit u,

Mainwhile

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Ella, Steps Out In Open Chest Outfit / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.