Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Watches 'Passions'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Watches 'Passions'? (2913 Views)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story / Who Watches 'All About Camilla'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Watches 'Passions'? by lauryn(f): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
I just wanna know what you guys think of Passions
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Seun(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2006
Passions, wow. Timmy the talking doll, Tabitha the funny witch, Charity the angel who was possessed by a demon, Miguel the charming lover-boy, and the annoying Theresa who was 'in love' with a rich boy. many hearts were broken when AIT decided to stop airing this soap opera. I am so sure that if they had continued with it, people will still be watching it. So I wonder why they decided to discontinue it.
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2006
I used to love passions so much...now I can't watch it anymore cry
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by lauryn(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2006
wow, this is shockin, i still watch it. Well if u guys r interested i could tell u guys whats going on now.
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2006
lauryn:

wow, this is shockin, i still watch it. Well if u guys r interested i could tell u guys whats going on now.

Hey you wan tell me...?wassup with Tabitha and Timmy?...I love timmy...he's so adorable!
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by lauryn(f): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2006
timmy died 2yrs ago, as in real life and also on the show and tabitha, well she's still a witch. Ethan supposingly died and came back, sheridan's mother is alive, theresa's father is alive, antonio is dead.
U know what its a lot, so just go on NBC.com and search for passions, you'll find it there.
Do you guys watch NBC in UK?
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2006
Looks like I am missing out on a lot, and aww, poor Timmy
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2006
whassup wit sexy Ethen
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by gbenga9ja(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2006
this is wat i think of passions, they are just prolonging the soap unnecessirily, wat else is there to happen? afterall, the twin brother of wats is name again is dead, he has gotten married, he also has seen his ex-gurlfriend now a maniac who cannot remember anything, the show sucks, i really prefer other soaps that has been shown in the past most especially secret of the sands, ruth and raquael.

Gurls just like this soap, i can see that now, like my freak sister dammy who wouldn't allow me watch something else once they start showing the so-called passions on Stv.
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by shockreaction(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2006
A soap opera with no end in sight. It's rubbish.
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by luridguy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2006
omo the thing tire me ooooooooo when thersa wanted to tell ethen she loved him it took almost two weeks for her to say ethen i befoe she go say the remaining lipsrsealed and am sure it will have a stupid ending because they are just prolonging the thing, am sure AIT got tried of showing it they where showing it for 30 mins before then they changed to 1 hour still it was not enough the story refused to end
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by AfricanQueen(f): 4:08am On Feb 24, 2006
I used to watch passions but since it comes while in in school (2 o'clock on the east coast) i can't really watch anymore
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by WesleyanA(f): 4:28am On Feb 24, 2006
it comes on while i'm at school too. sad. I watch it during breaks even though i get confused at times and i'm too lazy to read it on their website.
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by tipsy289(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2006
Shay u neva tire 4 passions.anyway used 2 watch it they stopped shown it, i dnt knw which channel shows it except abn in USA so aint be watchn it
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Hunter(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2006
I watched it once,

I want that time back cheesy
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by Reba(f): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2006
angry The last time I watched it,it was when Kay wsa pregnant with Miguel's baby ,Grace ran away with David ,Whitney wants to go away with Chad it was realy intresting but I can'nt watch it no more bcause they stopped the show on DSTV(BTV)It was available only to the viewers in Southern Africa. cry cry cry shame
Re: Who Watches 'Passions'? by eveseh(f): 11:02pm On May 03, 2006
i havnt watch it,

(1) (Reply)

Where is Lamide Akintobi of Channels Tv / Zugate/punch Newspaper Latest:- Steve Ayorinde Finally Vindicated!share / Tiwa Savage Sextape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.