Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) (27267 Views)

2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / 2019 Toyota Hiace Bus Unveiled (photos) / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2018
These guys always unveiling when we are yet to afford they ones they unveiled two decades ago. Make them continue, we still dey hia
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by loadedvibes: 8:46am On May 11, 2018
G8ve yahoo boys problem
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by menix(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2018
Chloe88:
Not impressed cool

Because its not Tiny lite abii
Mtcheeeewwwww!!
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by arsenal33: 8:49am On May 11, 2018
OUR SENATORS WILL SOON BUY!!!

AND OF COURSE DINO TOO! (when he is released, or if...)
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 11, 2018
can this one go for serious offroading
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:18am On May 11, 2018
It's so beautiful
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2018
expectations dashed.
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by dbynonetwork: 9:46am On May 11, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
Finally, the most anticipated car of 2018 has been unveiled a few hours ago.

Indeed, the all-new Rolls Royce Cullinan is the most anticipated Rolls-Royce of all time has finally been unveiled. This SUV from Rolls Royce is the most versatile, family oriented, fun-to-drive super-luxury SUV available today.

Named after the largest diamond ever discovered, Cullinan, is the most technologically advanced, and only purpose-built, luxury SUV in the world. The first “three-box” car in the SUV-sector. Cullinan’s rear partition wall creates a distinct environment for passengers, separated from the luggage compartment.

Peter Schwarzenbauer, Chairman of Rolls-Royce “According to Today we are setting a new standard by creating a new class of motoring and motor car for customers who are well-connected, highly mobile and have a global perspective. They want a new type of motor car that gives them unbounded access in ultimate luxury. Their sense of adventure and daring demands a “go-anywhere in ultimate luxury” motor car that will both take them to and meet them at the pinnacle of life. Cullinan is that motor-car.”

https://autojosh.com/the-all-new-rolls-royce-cullinan-finally-unveiled-as-the-ultimate-suv-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

V4,V6,or V8 engine...
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
Ligang:
Won't be surprised to see this car in Nigeria soon...

Purchased by DINO!

SMH.
nope... Davido actually.... I remember he was one of the first people to buy the Bentley SUV.
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2018
datola:
Beautiful except for the back like that of Toyota Venza.
no. Back actually looks like a 2018 rang rover

1 Like

Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Somatic(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2018
Arthaus:
I think this build has lost the classy importance and aesthetic feel of the premium brand that Rolls Royce stands for. They should just forget about the SUV and stick to what works for them. The Bentyga looks classy than this attempt, which looks more or less like a Rolls on a heightened Chasis.

If I could afford of, I'd rather a Bentyaga or even the RR Autobiography LWB version. This is just RR in a hurry.
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2018
Looks good bt not impressive for a rolls Royce debuting in 2019 it looks more like 2008/10. This shud be a prototype not the exact final design.
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Greystone: 9:53am On May 11, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:

COS U CANT AFFORD IT

Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:06am On May 11, 2018
Ligang:
Won't be surprised to see this car in Nigeria soon...

Purchased by DINO!

SMH.

Can someone buy a car from prison
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by cocoboss(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2018
lame
Mutemenot:
Bad concept . I think converting this to truck suits it.
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by ojoduoludare(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2018
plsssssssssssssss DAVIDO go and buy this and give me the one you are using before
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Rmpopman: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
this is awesomely beautifullllllll.................. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Justseye(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
sweet
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by HyundaiMechco: 1:32pm On May 11, 2018
congratulate me the car I hv been waiting for has come yes that is my if u want to c d car just like d car
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
It looks like a giant phantom to me lol
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Phineas01(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
the dashboard is not just it
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Werehkpe: 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
Somatic:
Dunno if its just me but I'm not feeling this Culinan. Doesn't appear to have that Rolls Royce put togetherness to me.

Please O! It's my HO before people begin to ask me whether my father has manufactured a toothpick much more a car.

That's what a poor man will say when he can't afford something. Lol
Re: Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:07am On May 12, 2018
Beast grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Peugeot 508 Unveiled (photos And Details) / Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) / Help!! My Car Overheats When Ac Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.