Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? (2152 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
sKeetz:

Who created god?

Wrong Question! Invalid Question!

We are in this world and talking about things seen in this world and the argument about God is in and about this world.

So we do not and cannot travel through space to see God's Own World such that we can give you a Truth Full testimony of How He came about.

All we know is this world and the argument is in this world, therefore answers must be confined to this world.

We do not even know "Jupiter" not to talk of God's World.

So, INVALID QUESTION!
Re: "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hakeem12:
It amazes me the stupid analogies people make. Saying I can't prove if electricity is real until it shocks me. Everyone knows how real that is, we see it work, see it light up buildings, charge our gadgets and use our appliances with it. How the hell does that correspond with God's existence.

It's as simple as typing. Works, Prove The Worker!

Burning proves fire. Wetness proves Water. Camry proves Mr. Toyoda. iPhone proves Steve Jobs. Creation is Proof of The Creator!

It's as simple as that.
Re: "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? by orisa37: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Have I seen God?

SINCERELY? YES. BELIEVE THAT.

MATTHEW 5 : 8 "BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD".

PSALM 4: 4-5 YOU HONESTLY DESIRE TO SEE GOD, GO TO YOUR BED. PRAY TO SEE GOD AND YOU WILL SEE GOD.

MORADEYO PRAYED FOR FORMULA TO PRODUCE SPECIAL SOAP TO WASH AMMUNITION. HE GOT THE FORMULA IN HIS DREAM. HE USED IT AND SUCCEEDED. HE RECEIVED A NATIONAL PRIZE. GOD GAVE HIM THE FORMULA AND HE BELIEVES.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYONE IN YOUR DREAM? THAT SCENERY IS GOD UNFOLDING YOUR LIFE. PRAY, FEEL, THINK, REASON AND ACT ON THAT DREAM. AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

REMEMBER THAT GOD IS EVERYTHING. HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN, LORDGOD IN TRANSIT AND OUR LORD ON EARTH.

THE WORD LORD IS THAT, YES, GOOD, KEY AND AMEN.

FROM ORISAORUNTO : ORUNTO27

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fig Tree Parable, COVID 19 And The Imminent Return Of Jesus / Pastor With Heart Of Fornication / Islam Is Fake Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.