Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pastor With Heart Of Fornication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor With Heart Of Fornication (2147 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
if your pastor preaches against fornication and stil goes ahead to sleep with church member will e be forgiving by god if he ask for forgiveness
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by Goshen360(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
If he makes it an habit, then he has fallen from Grace. He needs to seek the face of God for that and tell his wife. If the fornication/adultery happens by "mistake", and he ask God for forgiveness, God is just to forgive and he shall be forgiven.
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2012
Goshen360: If he makes it an habit, then he has fallen from Grace. He needs to seek the face of God for that and tell his wife. If the fornication/adultery happens by "mistake", and he ask God for forgiveness, God is just to forgive and he shall be forgiven.

thier is this pastor in our church, he preaches about fornication and he still call my girl friend at night, he doesnt know, i knew about it not untill one night he called nd i was the one that pick the call, he was shock so how will he fill in church next sunday he see me
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by ijawkid(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2012
ban master:

thier is this pastor in our church, he preaches about fornication and he still call my girl friend at night, he doesnt know, i knew about it not untill one night he called nd i was the one that pick the call, he was shock so how will he fill in church next sunday he see me

Hahahahahahaha......

Does he want to marry ur girl freind??

Is he single??

Are u very sure he engages in fornication??

Calling ur girl freind mite nt mean he commits fornication...

He might b searchn for a marraige mate
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2012
Lol, great pastor...
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahaha......

Does he want to marry ur girl freind??

Is he single??

Are u very sure he engages in fornication??

Calling ur girl freind mite nt mean he commits fornication...

He might b searchn for a marraige mate

marriage mate ? is their no other ladies in the church is he fink he wants to marry, at first he told in church hes devoted to GOD calling that he wont mary.
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by Goshen360(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
ban master:

I think I need more details in order to tell you what to do. From the above, apart from the truth the word of God is against fornication.

1. Has the pastor committed fornication YET with your girl friend?

2. He calls your girl friend at NIGHT (Odd hours I suppose), What does he call her for? Whatz the subject of their discussion?

3. Is your girl friend happy about the calls or frown at the calls

4. What are you living together with your girl friend also when you are NOT married? Aren't you guilty of same fornication you heard being preached in the church?

5. Does this call from the Pastor come frequently during the odd hours?

When I get answers to all of these questions, I will proceed to tell you what exactly to do.
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
ban master: if your pastor preaches against fornication and stil goes ahead to sleep with church member will e be forgiving by god if he ask for forgiveness
i think god loves fornication
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Goshen360:

I think I need more details in order to tell you what to do. From the above, apart from the truth the word of God is against fornication.

1. Has the pastor committed fornication YET with your girl friend?

2. He calls your girl friend at NIGHT (Odd hours I suppose), What does he call her for? Whatz the subject of their discussion?

3. Is your girl friend happy about the calls or frown at the calls

4. What are you living together with your girl friend also when you are NOT married? Aren't you guilty of same fornication you heard being preached in the church?

5. Does this call from the Pastor come frequently during the odd hours?

When I get answers to all of these questions, I will proceed to tell you what exactly to do.

1 np he has not

2 he calls to know what shes doing most of the time, how has her day been, he miss talking to her through the day, why cant she call her

3 she not happy coz i she was she wont tell me at the first day my pastor aks her out

4 we are about to get married, and she only comes to my place when she gets late at her working place

5 she said that the exact time he calls almost evrytime
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by Goshen360(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2012
^^^
At this point, I want to "assume" your/the Pastor knows you guys are getting married soon and if "truly" he had the gods to ask your woman out, then my advice to you is that you confront him, NOT in arrogance but in the light of the word of God.

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 1 Cor. 7:2 Esv

DON'T CONFRONT HIM TO FIGHT HIM MERELY BECAUSE OF A WOMAN. THAT WILL BE UN-CHRISTIAN BUT CONFRONT HIM IN ORDER TO HELP HIM OUT OF THE WAY OF TEMPTATION HE IS TREADING. Have a man to man talk with him as you are not comfortable with him calling your woman at odd hours. Don't mention the fact that your woman told you the pastor asked her out, that will be immature and add fuel to the fire. Also, pray the Holy Spirit go ahead of you as you handle this matter. This is my advice
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
At this point, I want to "assume" your/the Pastor knows you guys are getting married soon and if "truly" he had the gods to ask your woman out, then my advice to you is that you confront him, NOT in arrogance but in the light of the word of God.

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 1 Cor. 7:2 Esv

DON'T CONFRONT HIM TO FIGHT HIM MERELY BECAUSE OF A WOMAN. THAT WILL BE UN-CHRISTIAN BUT CONFRONT HIM IN ORDER TO HELP HIM OUT OF THE WAY OF TEMPTATION HE IS TREADING. Have a man to man talk with him as you are not comfortable with him calling your woman at odd hours. Don't mention the fact that your woman told you the pastor asked her out, that will be immature and add fuel to the fire. Also, pray the Holy Spirit go ahead of you as you handle this matter. This is my advice

i was been told that, guess that what am gonna do....
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2012
ban master:

i was been told that, guess that what am gonna do....
have you done that? what was is reaction?
Re: Pastor With Heart Of Fornication by banmaster(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
ondo_boi: have you done that? what was is reaction?

he doesnt look @ my face again weneva i go to church

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Young Girls Should Not Date A Married Men / RCCG G.O Pastor Adeboye Opens Mount Carmel Prayer Village Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.