Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dont Want Your Social Media Accounts Anymore? - Lets Meet Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dont Want Your Social Media Accounts Anymore? - Lets Meet Here (337 Views)

New Webhosting Plans You Dont Want To Miss / Training You Dont Want To Miss In Kaduna / Bootstrap Users For Web Development Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Want Your Social Media Accounts Anymore? - Lets Meet Here by Decallionaire: 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
Hello NL,

Some months back, I came across a guy who was DESPERATELY in need of gaining admission into a higher institution. Getting a jamb form was no big deal.
However, he had no support or assistance to get down to Calabar from Lagos for his post UTME.
He was such a Nerd on social media as he could easily canvass for followers. This guy couldnt find a way of raising the transport fair.
And a friend of mine, Daniel, who happened to know him so well asked him, you are always online chatting. Why dont you convert your twitter page to cash to enable you go for your exams.
Initially, the young man was hesitant. But again, that was the only option he could explore.
Days later, he went back to my friend, Daniel, and asked, Brother Dan, will anybody really want my twitter?
Daniel assured him and posted the 49k twitter page on NL and within a few hours, the young man was able to convert his page to cash.
Luckily, he passed his exams and today he is an undergraduate at UNICAL.

You may ask, why these long story? You never can tell, the cash value of that your social media page.

So if you have a Twitter, Insta or Facebook page that someone may need.. Lets meet here. Lets help one another.
Re: Dont Want Your Social Media Accounts Anymore? - Lets Meet Here by Tittusstar22(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2018
I have 2.7K likes facebook page

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Exchange Script / Importance Of Information Technology In Today World / How Profitable Is Blogging As A Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.