Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To Nina’s Apology - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Nina’s Apology (433 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Nina’s Apology by 9Ebisco: 11:13pm On May 10, 2018
Nigerian male barbie and self acclaimed publicist, Bobrisky has reacted to Nina’s apology over her betrayal to the celebrity who rooted for her. According to Nina she does not like making enemies and had no intention of betraying Bobrisky as she acted based on ignorance

In a heart felt apology note, Nina had explained that she was unaware of the rift between the former BFFs turn sworn enemies and would not intentionally betray Bobrisky who has shown an immeasurable amount of support to her in cash and kind

Bobrisky then replied her while indirectly dragging Toyin Lawani as she told Nina to be careful of those who smile at her but might not be her friends.

Check out Bobrisky’s reply below;

Nina, I wish u success in life trust me. I’m not fighting u or angry with u. I just wanna excuse myself from unwanted drama. I can still remember the very day I saw u on my screen.

I was like omg I like dis girl she is free and nice with everybody in the house. I decided within myself to love u and campaign for u throughout your stay in the house.

I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as LovePeddler, dumb etc. No one is perfect. We all learn everyday so let nobody judge anyone.

Because of u I dm @realmercyaigbe to pls put u on her page. I can remember when I dm her she was in USA immediately she posted ur picture, I was so surprise she posted so fast because I and mercy have never talk or seen before. It was because of u mercy and I talk today.

Even @toyin_abraham also posted u after I went to her house to cry to her that I don’t want u home home now. Toyin is tobi fan but she posted it for me because she love me.

The way I disturb @tontolet has no part 2 lol. I cal her every minutes to make sure she love u too. All dis is pure love I have for everyone who need help. At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ?

Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame �. Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bobrisky-reacts-to-ninas-apology.html

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy / Akpororo Dances Shaku Shaku As His Wife Delivers Twins / Mayorkun Likes A Post Which Talks About The Advantages Of Dating A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.