Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito (4805 Views)

"69 96" By Kizito Ft T West And Lord X / Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video / Isoko Girls By Kizito Ft Mryzbankz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by VERSESIX(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Ire2:
Vocals are terrible. Beat is whack. Lyrics is whack. We have heard this same shit over and over again and it just keeps going on and on and on nonstop.
my guy drop me the link of your song with good lyrics and good beat so I can learn from you!!��
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by VERSESIX(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Yes, I am, the issue I have with it is that sometimes your vocals didn't seem synchronised to the beat but apart from that its a good effort, at least you have nice vocal tone, compared to the autotune noisemakers we have in Nigeria today.
thank you
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by ogakizito(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2018
yourown:
what is "kizito" abeg....

My biological name
At least I'm bold enough to bear my own name

Besides what is "your own"
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by Nobody: 11:17am On May 15, 2018
VERSESIX:
my guy drop me the link of your song with good lyrics and good beat so I can learn from you!!��

Listen to Limerick's songs.
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by yourown: 11:36am On May 15, 2018
my own is to know why someone will call him self kizito, and want to blow
ogakizito:

My biological name
At least I'm bold enough to bear my own name

Besides what is "your own"
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Yes, I am, the issue I have with it is that sometimes your vocals didn't seem synchronised to the beat but apart from that its a good effort, at least you have nice vocal tone, compared to the autotune noisemakers we have in Nigeria today.

Ire2:
Vocals are terrible. Beat is whack. Lyrics is whack. We have heard this same shit over and over again and it just keeps going on and on and on nonstop.

Na the same song i listen to?
mehn this song is Nice!
A very nice effort, there is always space for improvements
Re: On & On By Verse6ix Ft Lordx And Kizito by VERSESIX(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2018
lostluggage:

Na the same song i listen to?
mehn this song is Nice!
A very nice effort, there is always space for improvements
thank you very much I really appreciate your honesty

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Name Of The Song: If I Had Wing Like A Dove / How To Become A Successful Upcoming Artist In Nigeria / Oleku - Warri Remix! By Yung6ix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.