Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Incarnate - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Incarnate (5179 Views)

Adventures Of Mikumbi - War God Incarnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Incarnate by queenitee(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2018
So much evils in this world
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Seven

Now that Frank is gone, the fabricated autopsy was delivered to Kelly when He visited the hospital, He was finding it difficult to believe the outcome, but what else could He do?

On reaching home, He pounced into Dorcas who seem to be in haste...

Kelly: Are you going somewhere?

Dorcas: Yeah, am going to check on Barrister, I have not heard from him since Chief passed on, I was expecting him to come say Hi or something

Kelly: But have you contacted him?

Dorcas: I have called his line countless times, but he is not answering, I don’t know why

Kelly: I just went for the autopsy, here check it out

Dorcas: Hmmm, I didn’t expect this to eat him up Soo early

Kelly: Yeah, but at least He can find peace now

Dorcas: Yeah, I should be on my way now

Kelly: Alright

Dorcas was again at sea, she now felt the drugs didn’t cause Chief’s death, But in some way or the other, She did…She sat quietly in her car as she headed to Barrister’s place.

Biitka has contracted his guys to kidnap Dorcas, so they have been tailing her for some time now, they followed her to Barrister’s house, where they captured her and sent her to an undisclosed location.

After this, Biitka pulled a chair to face Barrister, it was time for business

Barrister: Someone is sitting close to me, who is there?

Biitka: Barrister relax, it’s me Biitka

Barrister: Oh Lord, I knew you were behind this the whole time, what is it you want from me?

Biitka: I think you have something in your possession I desperately need

Barrister: I don’t think so

Biitka: Well, you have to start thinking so then

Barrister: Something like what?

Biitka: Something like a Will

Barrister: I don’t have any Will….what are you talking about

Biitka pulled out the treaty Barrister had with Chief concerning the Will, Barrister was now caught in the trap….

Biitka: Yeah, so I need it, and you are going to bring it to me

Barrister: Else what?

Biitka: Nothing, I wouldn’t have to do something to you

Barrister: Then let me go

Biitka: That’s easy to do, but what if I tell you Dorcas, your love is in your situation somewhere...

Barrister: Whaat?...what do you mean by situation

Biitka: She’s our bait…you bring the Will for Dorcas. Or else, I will slice her face bit by bit; clean her wounds with cotton dipped in acid, and release her to you….

Barrister: Nooo, you can’t do such thing

Biitka: Yeah I will, trust me...

Barrister: But what do you need it for

Biitka: I just want to read something; I promise I wouldn’t take it away

Barrister: Take me to my house, the Will is sitting in the bank, I will have to take it from there.

Biitka: Well good…

Kelly was in the living room when this fleet of cars pulled up in the car park, He looked through the window and those He saw stepping out of the cars didn’t amaze him

Sena: Who are those people?

Kelly: I have a feeling they are The Widows, Chief’s secret family

Sena: And what are they doing here?

Kelly: I wished I knew

They both rushed outside to meet the powerful looking men who were not ready to take a seat.

1st Widow: I believe you are Kelly, Chief’s son

Kelly: Yeah I am

1st Widow: We came to pay our condolence, and to tell you we have retrieved the body from the morgue, It’s time we bid him farewell to the other side

2nd Widow: We will need you to lit your father’s corpse, in accordance to our teachings, so we will need you to join as now

Kelly: Like now, as in right now?

3rd Widow: If tomorrow witnesses your father’s dead, we will have to tie an anchor to his neck and cast him to sea…So you better hurry up

Kelly: Please, can she come with me.I mean the lady

1st Widow: We are pure in heart, we see no evil, we see no daughters of Eve at our ceremonies, let her stay home

Kelly: Okay

Kelly went back to the room with Sena following him

Sena: Are you sure you going to be fine

Kelly: I pray so, I want to do whatever they want and cut ties with them

Sena: And what do they mean by “They are pure in heart”?

Kelly: Ah, Am not a Widow

Sena: Whatever!!

Barrister had gone to bring the Will from the Bank, and with shaking hands, He handed it over to Biitka..

Immediately Biitka got hold of it, He tore it open….

“Seriously? A coded Will? How were you supposed to read this? Biitka asked Barrister angrily

Barrister: I can read coded messages

Biitka: Then read everything to my hearing

Barrister: Nope, I won’t

Biitka: You don’t have to

Biitka brought out a lighter and torched the Will, they all watched as it succumbed to the flames...

Barrister: What was that for, you promised not to take it away?

Biitka: And I didn’t, I didn’t take it away

Barrister: Chief will never forgive you for this

Biitka: If you want to live and enjoy life with Dorcas…Shut up about this…Else...

Barrister: Can you release Dorcas now?

Biitka: Yeah, I will release her immediately, but if I were you, I’ll leave the city…This an advice from me

Kelly was soon at this place near the sea, The Widows were performing their final ritual in memory of Chief, He watched as hymns and incantations were recited, after this, Chief’s body was placed on a pile of firewood, and a torch handed to him

Chief Priest: Boy, go ahead. Give your father peace...

Kelly took the torch and came closer to his father’s body feeling afraid, but he then mastered courage, and within some minutes, Chief’s body had been reduced to ashes.

1st Widow: Your Dad will be very proud of you anywhere he is

Kelly: Hmmm, I hope so

1st Widow: Go, the driver will take you home, and hey, if you become a widow…We will come for you

Kelly: Come for me?

1st Widow: Be gone Boy….Not questions

Kelly didn’t understand what he meant by that, but he didn’t mind anyway…they will never hear from him...

Barrister was home trying to reach Dorcas, and then his door bust opened with Dorcas running towards him, they fell into a warm embrace and “sorrys”,love assurances were exchanged..’

The look on their faces could tell they have really missed each other, Dorcas reached out and landed the kiss, which was electrifying, Barrister thought of a weird place they could have sex…the kitchen came to mind….Few minutes after they have been released from the hands of their captives. They were blowing each other’s brains off in the kitchen….

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read more episodes here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-Incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by queenitee(f): 7:24am On May 23, 2018
Issokay
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2018
Biitka ti gbajoba.

Tanks for the update.God bless
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
Biitka, Enjoy your moments while it last. Thanks for the update. God bless.
Re: The Incarnate by uchihaclassiq(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
Finally here...

Boss thumps up
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Eight
Kelly was planning on how to move on with the companies, He knew all responsibilities now rests on his shoulders, He was planning on employing new workers after making sure all the people Biitka planted it the company were laid off.
He was planning to employ Sena to one of the faculties, but she had different plans
Kelly: Why don’t you want to work with us? With me?
Sena: Look, I love my job…and my workplace…okaaaay?
Kelly: The salary is far better than the one you take now
Sena: Should I have to worry? Nope I don’t have to…
Kelly: mm…We will talk about this later
Sena: I will still give you the same answer wai…
Kelly: Whatever
Biitka was ready to send Milly on her first mission, He knew He had strong links at the airport, so all He had to do is see the right protocols and all will work for his good.
Milly less stayed at her matrimonial home since Chief died, she has been warming the balls and bed of Biitka, who only needed her as an errand girl and a intimacy gadget….Milly does not give a heck about what Biitka uses her for…she’s in for the cash and nothing else…But she also has different plans too, maybe Chief left her one of the Estates to manage…But in other to secure that, she has to play nice to Biitka in other to gain his favour,she knew there was no way Kelly will allow her benefit from it.
Listen, your husband was a successful man, He left a lot of properties, and He died without a Will which means, I being his younger brother will take charge of these properties. Biitka said
Milly: Says who?
Biitka: That’s what our culture says…
Milly: What of Kelly?
Biitka: What about him?
Milly: Will he allow you take dominion over everything?
Biitka: Leave him to me, if he misbehaves, I will deal with him personally
Milly: What about me, his wife
Biitka: Mhmmhm, Wife? You just have to be a loyal girl here, if you want to enjoy your share.
Milly was not sure about this, sometimes, she feels Biitka is just taking advantage of her to achieve his wicked schemes, but she has to stick to deal in other to get her share.
Biitka: So the plane leaves tomorrow, you should be ready by 6:00pm
Milly: Yeah I know
Biitka: When you reach the Colombian airport, my friends there will take you in, you have three days before you come back to Ghana
Milly: Just three days?
Biitka: You aren’t going for holidays or sightseeing, it’s a business trip
Milly: I hear
Biitka: That’s Colombia you are going to, you can be shot for anything
Biitka handed some wads of American dollar bills to her; she threw them into her bag and made way to the washroom.
Barrister and Dorcas were having a little misunderstanding, Barrister wanted them to leave the city and settle somewhere else, or better more, leave the country, But Dorcas wasn’t taking any of that.
Barrister: Listen, we have to go settle somewhere else, this city is full of horrible people
Dorcas: The last time I checked, you were a lawyer; you’re supposed to help people in the court room here in the city
Barrister: I know, look, do you even know how you got freed, they did not just let you go scout free, I had to pay a ransom
Dorcas: Ransom, how much did they take from you
Barrister: He burnt the Will
Dorcas: Whaaat? You gave him the Will, what on earth have you done?
Barrister: What else could have been done, He swore to disfigure your face with acid if I failed to give it out to him
Dorcas: Did He read through it?
Barrister: No, it was coded
Dorcas: Coded? No, something is not right
Barrister: What do you mean?
Dorcas: I saw Chief write everything in his own handwriting in ink, it was not coded, and I read it to his hearing so that I can bring out the truth if there is fabrication. That is why I can’t leave the city
Barrister: So you mean Chief didn’t give me the real Will?
Dorcas: If the one you saw last time was coded, then Yes, Chief gave the original Will to a different person
Barrister: Hmmm
Dorcas: That does not change anything, Look, am not leaving here okay, I have a lot of dirt to clean up
Barrister: Which kind of dirt?
Dorcas: You will get to know when the time comes.
Barrister was confused, But why will Chief give him a fake Will, and still pay him for that, or was he just using him to distract the vampires away from the real bearer of the Will….But still, why will He use me as their distractor?….He shook his head countless time as he thought about the new twist regarding the Will.
Biitka found his way to Kelly’s place, he was there to discuss with him the way forward. In a way that might benefit him
Kelly: Mmm way forward?
Biitka: Yeah, the way forward, you know, we have to keep the companies running
Kelly: The companies are already running, so what kind of running are you talking about?
Biitka: Yeah, at least some adjustment
Kelly: Listen, I have everything under control, there is no need for adjustment, and hey, let me do my work…
Biitka: Work? Which work? We have to work together okay
Kelly: I don’t think so, you are not supposed to have a say in the affairs of the Board.
Biitka: You got to be kidding me, listen, I helped Chief start this Companies, and I am a shareholder. And it belongs to my late brother
Kelly: You are not a shareholder anymore, I paid off all your dividends…it belongs to your brother, so what? You never helped him with nothing, not with a dime or idea
Biitka: Hey kid, don’t bite more than you can chew
Kelly: You have no business with Group Vintage, just stay off till you have directives
Biitka: Hahahahaaa, Kelly? You are giving me orders?
Kelly: If I have to, and I just di… just stay off
Biitka: I hear Boy…But know that, am not your enemy
Kelly: I didn’t say that…you did
Biitka was pissed off, He walked past Kelly and slammed the door behind him, and there was no way Kelly will take control of the Board when he was more alive, that will be over his dead body.
The next thing he planned of doing was taking Kelly off the scene; He will do anything to give himself the best comfort he deserves, even if it means taking lives…
Kelly on the other side was indifferent; all he wanted is to keep the Board running smoothly without the presence of Biitka.
Sena: Kelly, be careful, I don’t like how you are getting on with your uncle
Kelly: Dear, don’t worry, I have everything under control
Sena: Control, this guy influences everyone including the police, so what are you controlling with. Juju?
Kelly: Dear relax…trust me okay
Sena: Yoo, I have something to tell you, but I will tell you that tomorrow after you’ve taken me to Frankie’s and gotten me my favorite ice cream
Kelly: Just tell me now
Sena: Nope, ice cream first
Kelly: Whatever
To be continued.
© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-Incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Nine
Dorcas and Barrister were not having a smooth relationship after they were released from captivity; Barrister was finding it difficult to trust Dorcas because He felt the damsel was hiding a lot of stuffs from him
Dorcas: Look, whatever secret I have has nothing to do with you okay
Barrister: If it has nothing to do with me, why can’t you just tell me?
Dorcas: Because is not your business okay, why can’t you just forget about it, it wouldn’t benefit you anyway, and am not your client to be examined okay…this isn’t a court room Lawyer
Barrister: Look, am going to take a break from this, I’ll get back to you when I get over this
Dorcas: Nope, I’ll leave, this is your house…You can come over to Chief’s place when you get over with this.
Dorcas was angry and sad at the same time, she thought Barrister would have been a guy who will understand her, but he turned out to be someone who wouldn’t just mind his business.
“Look, I love you, but since we got together, everything around us began to smell like death, you have being warned, kidnapped and etc…and let me tell you this, if we continue like this, you will find yourself in deeper sh*t,I have a lot of secret I’ll reveal when the time is due…Just stay away from me, I don’t want you to get involved in anything that will harm your life”…She said tearfully before running into her car..
Barrister was more confused now; “What secrets is this girl talking about?”…He asked himself as he poured himself a glass of Jack Daniels to wash away her sorrows.
Biitka was impatient, he assigned one of his guys to monitor Kelly’s movement, Spider, the ring leader of the gang was not too happy the way Biitka was taking things
Spider: Boss, so what you go do am…Kelly!!
Biitka: Lef am gimme….assay follow inn tracks give me k3k3…he komot house p3 follow am den tell me where he go go
Spider: Okay, but make you no finish am, people go suspect, because Chief die two months ago. Why inn kiddie too go die follow am so
Biitka: Make you no bore me, go do your job den stop the nonsense you dey speak for here
Spider: Roger that Boss!!
Milly was behind the door listening to the convo, even though she wasn’t a fun of Kelly, she also had some feelings for him…she wanted to lay the guy so badly, but what prevented her was that, Kelly was her stepson, and also Kelly was a stubborn guy, He is the guy who wouldn’t easily fall for the seduction of any woman, even if you turn out to be a Jezebel…He has eyes for only Sena, his fiancé…
It’s not his fault, he grew up without a mother, all he did, he did around guys, attending boys school and all that, he kept a distance between himself and girls…but later Sena used the magic wand to get his attention at the University…and he has been loyal from there…
Milly also knew if she had being of behavior and dedicated to Chief, and played the role of a stepmother to Kelly, she would have had a stable life. But this is the case she had to perform dirty works in other to get paid.
She was dressed in her bikini and packing her stuff for the journey when Biitka got in, he watched her from his position and immediately got a hard on,Milly’s shape and curves were not just what a guy will see and look away easily, Biitka went straight to her and felt her boobs from the back, she freezed..
“I have to pack up; I have few hours before the flight takes off”. She tried to protest
Biitka: You will definitely go, but not until I catch some orgasm you know
He went ahead to kissing her, she had no option than to follow the rhythms, she herself was already wet and in for some kind of relieve, and Biitka was just her savior at the right time.
As planned by the two, Kelly and Sena were soon on their way to the Osu Frankie’s, they laughed and teased each other, they have not taken notice a car tailing them from behind….They soon pulled up at the Ice cream shop, and the tailer parked some few distance away from their place..
Spider: Boss, dem enter the Osu Ice cream joint, we dey der rydee
Biitka: Okay, I dey go drop Milly for the airport, make you no loose tracks
Spider: I hear that Boss, but make you no ch3
Biitka: Vim!!
Biitka had dropped Milly at the airport, he gave her the package and helped her to board the plane without going through the security check point, he had paid his way through, he was a regular customer and no one dare checked his luggages,he had strong links with the airport management.
His clients in Colombia wouldn’t have problem receiving their package too, they had the same links with the airport management at their country…
”Drug Lords are never arrested, if you are arrested transporting drugs, then you probably didn’t pay well”….Biitka once told a friend.
Biitka soon left the airport after Boeing 474 departed the Kotoka Airport…He was out to remove an obstacle
Kelly was trying to convince Sena to tell him whatever she wanted to tell him early on. But his plea fell on deaf ears
Sena: I said I will tell you when we get home, relax
Kelly: What if we don’t get home
Sena: No, we will get home
Kelly: Just tell me, am too curious, why are you keeping me in suspense?
Sena: hahaaa, why am I “Kumkum Bagya?”You, let’s go home, I’ll tell you after I eat all this ice cream
Kelly: Whatever,
Sena: Give me the keys, I’ll drive
Driving through the hectic traffic wasn’t easy, Sena wished she hadn’t offered to drive them home, but she’s already behind the steering wheel…
Kelly asked her to drive through a short-cut road that might help them escape the traffic, the road was without lights and few cars plied the road, when they were half way through the road, a black Camry sport car raced passed them, Sena shivered but kept driving, then she applied the brakes with a lighting speed, the car that just sped past them had blocked their way….and coming out of the car was this stout man wielding a pump action gun…..
To be continued
© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read the complete story here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-Incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Sena and dorcas dey keep us for suspense. Thanks for the Updates. God bless. Happy New Month.
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Kelly too get strong head, im suppose take ham with biitka

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

Happy New Month to you All
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Ten (Reincarnation)

His stature was more of the Biblical Goliath, with a hood and a mask covering his face, He started shooting sporadically at Kelly who was seated in the front passenger seat, after some spree of bullets; he sped off in his car.
Sena screamed when she saw Kelly, bullets were buried in his chest and abdomen, even though they ducked, but the bullets still located him, Sena pulled him out of the car, He laid face up and gasping for breath
Sena: Oh no Kelly, you can’t leave me now, stay with me
Kelly: Tttaake good ccaarre of yourself
Sena: Kelly, wait, you are going nowhere, and I wanted to tell you am pregnant
Kelly’s eyes lit when he heard her say that, but it was more of an echo to his ears, and slowly, he gave up the ghost with the whispers of a pregnant fiancé screaming in his deafened ears.
Sena quickly called an ambulance, she wailed and soiled herself with Kelly’s blood, the ambulance soon came, and the body of Kelly was conveyed to the hospital.
Sena didn’t know who to call, Biitka was the last of Kelly’s family she knew was alive, but when she tried calling him, his line was switched off, so she called Dorcas.
Kelly was dead, but his spirit couldn’t make it to the other side, He was with Sena at the hospital trying to catch her attention, but it was just impossible, He went to sit outside pretending to normal, but nobody was actually seeing him.
Then someone tapped him on the shoulder.
Spirit: You look lost, aren’t you?
Kelly: Can you see me?
Spirit: Of course I can, am a ghost like you
Kelly: Really? Since when?
Spirit: Just three hours ago
Kelly: What happened to you?
Spirit: I have a bad spiritual background, a family curse that has haunted my family for decades, am a Nigerian, I thought coming to Ghana will save me, but it didn’t
Kelly: Oh sorry, I was shot by my Uncle, I just got to know that when I died, like some kind supernatural powers
Spirit: It’s because you are a spirit now, you get to see what and who killed you and all that, I was passing by when I saw him shoot you, I know you are worried about your fiancé I guess, and I heard her mention pregnancy
Kelly: Yeah she did, I wish I can warn her about my Uncle
Spirit: You mean you want to go back?
Kelly: If I could, why not?
Spirit: Mhmmm, You can be reincarnated, but not resurrected, you know, I died in my room, and nobody has discovered by body yet, you can possess it if you wish
Kelly: You think that is possible?
Spirit: Yeah, so far as my body wasn’t ready to die, your spirit is still strong, and has nothing to do with the family curse, you can possess my body and be reincarnated
Kelly: Okay, let’s try it out
Dorcas soon arrived at the hospital, she couldn’t control her tears, Sena has exhausted the last of her tears, she sat dumbfounded, and she wished time travelled backwards. She felt she is the reason for all this happening, if she had told Kelly early on, nothing would have happened, Dorcas consoled herself and tried encouraging Sena.
Sena: It’s my fault, it’s my entire fault
Dorcas: Don’t say that, how is that your fault
Sena: Am pregnant
Dorcas: Whhaat? Since when? Did you let him know?
Sena: I wanted him to get me ice cream before I tell him, we went to get it, and that was when the assailant attacked and shot him
Dorcas: Did you tell him?
Sena: Am not sure he heard that before passing on, but I remember telling him
Dorcas: But why did he shoot only Kelly, you were two in the car
Sena: Look, We look get that later, they deposited his body at the morgue already, let’s go home
Dorcas: Yeah
Kelly’s death was a blow to Sena, she was left alone, and pregnant too, she has a strong feeling about these whole incidents, her whole body is protesting against her mind.
“I don’t need to be a psychic to know those behind this shooting, it has something to do with Biitka, the company board members, they have always hated him”…She told Dorcas tearfully
Dorcas: Have you reported the incident to the police?
Sena: Yeah, they did an examination on the body and swore to find the culprits
Dorcas: I just pray they do so
Sena: Am leaving the house immediately Kelly is laid to rest, I can’t continue leaving there
Dorcas: No you can’t, look, you are pregnant for Kelly, that mean you have to continue the linage, you leaving might create some kind of troubles for your unborn child, stay there…We will talk about that later
Sena: Hmmmm, Okay
Sena knew in some way or the other, Dorcas was right, she has to stay in the house, so far as she is harboring the child of Kelly, but it will depend on Biitka, whether they stay or leave,
Kelly and his new spirit world friend were soon looking at this fair, hairy and handsome looking body sleeping lifelessly in the couch, He didn’t look dead in anyway..
Spirit: That’s me, Fletcher
Kelly: Your name? Fletcher?
Spirit: Yeah, that is my name
Kelly: And how do you expect me to possess this body?
Spirit: I did rituals as a course in school, I know a lot about this spiritual stuffs, just do as I tell you okay?
Kelly: how long would I leave in this body? And can’t we wait for some time?
Spirit: Mostly until the last of your task is completed, you can choose to stay or go to the other side; your spirit is still here because you have a business to deal with…The more you wait, the more the body goes through decomposition. So it must be done immediately, it wouldn’t take long, just few minutes
Kelly: But why are you still here,
Spirit: You see that door hanging over there? That is my door, I just wanted to stay for some time before I go behind that door, if I delay, I will be forced into it
Kelly: But why can’t I go, I see no door
Spirit: Yes, because you have to help somebody somewhere, maybe that’s why I was led to you.
Kelly: Hmmmm, so when do you wish to leave
Spirit: Immediately you wake up in that body
Kelly: When do we start?
Fletcher, as the spirit was called in real life knew a lot about the spiritual world because of his knowledge in Ritualism and Voodoo, He drew some marks on the floor and did some incantations, He asked Kelly to sit in the body as he purify him, He sort permission from the spirit worlds, and immediately He did that, the door opened, He smiled as He bid Kelly farewell and walked into it, the door shut by itself and varnished into wherever.
To be continued…
© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read Chapter 11 here - http://youngicee.com/2018/01/incarnate-chapter-eleven.html
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. More

God bless
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks for the update. Thumbs up. Keep it up.
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Eleven

When you hear that, there is a strong link between the physical world and the spiritual, you might doubt it, but wait till you experience it.

Kelly, now Fletcher woke up in his new body, He felt so weak and confused, He knew he was harboring someone else’s body, so He has to do his possible best to adjust in other to relate with people who knows the former Fletcher.

New as he is now, he knows a lot about the whole secret hovering about his family, the dark side of Biitka, Dorcas and Milly, and all he can think of is doing his possible best to avert wicked plans that might harm Sena and his unborn child, especially from Biitka and Milly….He knew Dorcas was just a kind of bait, she triggered Chief’s sickness

Biitka, as pretentious as he can be came to Chief’s house, he was wearing a sad face ,he hugged Sena and tried calming her, she fell into his arms and wept more.

Biitka: You know you have to stop crying

Sena: Why should I?

Biitka: I promise to hunt down those who killed my nephew, believe me

Sena: He was huge and wearing a mask, he just shot him like that, why would people be soo wicked and inhumane to others?

Biitka: Hmmm, I have spoken to the police already; they are doing their possible best to track down the killer of Kelly

Sena: Track down? But which kind of technology are they going to use to track down an assailant who was wearing a mask? He’s just going to be untraceable….Ghana Police?

Biitka: You leave the police to do their jobs…..until then, let’s prepare to get Kelly a befitting burial

Sena: Hmmm...

Biitka: Am going for an emergency meeting, call me if you need anything

Sena: Okay

Dorcas appeared from the inner rooms immediately Biitka left, she was hiding behind the closed doors and eavesdropping, she was not all comfortable at the way Sena seems to be complying with Biitka

“Can’t she just see she’s talking to the devil himself”? She asked herself…

Dorcas: Look, he seem to be acting good, but you need to be very careful with that guy

Sena: Look, anything he had was with Kelly, not me, am cool with him

Dorcas: Don’t be silly, act smart girl, wait till he finds out you are carrying Kelly’s child

Sena: What will he do about that?

Dorcas: You carrying Kelly’s child means the bloodline still runs and he planned to end it to his favor okay...

Sena: How do you know all this, what are you talking about

Dorcas: Look, I read everything Chief wrote in his Will, the Groupe of Companies is supposed to be passed on from Kelly to his children, being it boy or girl….Biitka is in desperate search for the Will…

Sena: Wait ooo…and how do you know all this Doc? You seem to know more about this family than I can ever imagine

Dorcas: Look, just keep a little bit distance from him…you know him, but you don’t really know him. He’s more of something else

Sena: And what kind of relationship do you have with him? You seem to be avoiding him…you went into the room immediately he arrived…I saw how he watched you, and it’s not a normal look

Dorcas: Oh, there’s nothing between us, maybe just a common misunderstanding we had some time ago…

Sena: You sure?

Dorcas: Yeah, I am…

Sena: Yoo

Dorcas: And hey, you better stop crying or else you harm that baby okay…

Sena: How do you know that?

Dorcas: Have you forgotten already? Am a medical Doctor jorrrr

Sena: Hmmmm

Sena was kind of enlightened a bit, maybe Dorcas is right, maybe not, but she has to be careful about Biitka, especially when it comes to her baby, if Chief’s empire really would be passed on to Kelly’s bloodline, then she really needs to be on the watch out…

She went straight to Kelly’s room to search; maybe she can find herself some kind of documents or something that has to do with his family stuff….

Biitka was on other total wipeout at the Headquarters, taking out those on the Board…

“Everyone is laid off, I’ll make time and consider some of you back on the Board, until now, I have to check and weed out those who aren’t qualified to be here, there is a lot of mess here on the Board”…He told them in a Board meeting…New Boss, new rules”. He added….

Nobody dared asked him questions,indeed,he’s the new Boss, your files need to be clean in order for him to get you back to the management, but they didn’t also know Biitka was just getting rid of them permanently.

Fletcher was up and looking through the windows, he was feeling uncomfortable leaving the room, he wasn’t in for any convo from anyone, but then, someone tapped on the door

Lady’s Voice: Hey Fletcher, it’s me Ara, are you in there?

Fletcher was more confused now, “who TF is Ara”? Some basic memories belong to the brains, but some life experiences are for the soul and spirit to keep.

He quickly found a way to improvise, he wouldn’t talk much, and he will feign a headache too

Fletcher: Oh Ara, am coming, just a second…

He opened the door and saw this beautiful lady…, pretty to the core and inner cores……

“This guy really had good taste”…He said to himself, but referring to the former bearer of the body...

Ara: I have never heard you call me Ara….you always called me gorgeous…..so why today?

Fletcher: Oh, can’t I mention your real name? C’mon, come inside

Ara: And why haven’t you been picking up my calls, I have been calling you all day

Fletcher: You know, I might have left it somewhere on silence, I have been in bed all day…Headache ad body pains

Ara: Ohh, have you been to the clinic or something?

Fletcher: Not really….

Ara: Not really? You want to die here? You better go die in Nigeria…

Fletcher: You know what, I just got a call from my brother, I have to go check on him now. He was involved in an accident

Ara: Brother? You’ve never mentioned about any relative of yours in Ghana here

Fletcher: Yeah, maybe you never asked, I have a brother here, my cousin

Ara: Okay, You have to drop me at my place then….

Fletcher just got to know he owned a car, and in some way, Ara was his girlfriend or something…but he was not really sure about that...

Ara: I will be driving

Fletcher: Alright

He was relieved, how on earth would he have remembered her place…

Ara picked up the car keys from a place Fletcher knew he wouldn’t have seen it; she went to wait for him outside…

Fletcher dressed up in this casual wear, he was trying to adjust this new body to normality before he can go start his main mission for adopting the body. He found and IPhone 6+ on the couch, on one try, it unlocked…another memory…Look like there are something the dead brain is slowly recovering, with that he can deal with some issues…especially, matters concerning this body and people familiar with it.

To be continued…

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read episode 12 here - http://youngicee.com/2018/01/incarnate-chapter-twelve-chauffeur.html
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thanks for the update. Keep it up. God bless.
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Twelve (Chauffeur)

Days and weeks weaved into months, the dust were looked settling, Sena was contemplating about the site for Kelly’s burial, Biitka had suggested he should be buried in their family cemetery back in the village, she wasn’t too comfortable with that idea, but she couldn’t protest because she isn’t a member of the family. She was missing in her own thoughts until the sound of vehicles stopping brought her back to her senses, she peeped through the windows, and as she witnessed some time back with Kelly…It was the widows. She was surprised…”But what do they want? , or someone told them about the demise of Kelly?”

She composed herself and went out to meet the men who were standing majestically in the compound, a bit shy and more afraid.

1st Widow: Young lady, I believe you are Sena right?

Sena: Yeeah yes

2nd Widow: Speak up

Sena: Yess Sir

1st Widow: We got Intel that Kelly, the heir passed on

Sena: Yes please

1st Widow: So unfortunate. He couldn’t live to see the glories

Sena: I don’t get you

1st Widow: You are not supposed to get me anyway

Then coming towards Sena was this woman in her sixties, she went around her in circles before looking straight into her eyes and smiled slyly

Woman: How many months now?

Sena: I don’t get you, months?

Woman: I mean the baby, how many months

Sena: Just two months

Woman: Good, protect it with your blood

Sena: Okaay Ma’

Sena was left more puzzled after they left, to her, it seem some people are spying on her or something..

“How on earth did that woman get to know am pregnant, or the maternity dress am wearing?”, but still it’s not visible”…she said to herself as she walked to Kelly’s room.

Staring to the ceiling, she’s been looking for some kind of clue, she searched through Kelly’s stuff, but still nothing was there that had any information about the family…She feels Kelly held back somethings from her when he was alive.

She walked to Chief’s room to see if she could lay her hands on some vital information, the drawers, the wardrobes and documents were just nothing strange to her….Then this brown envelope caught her attention, it was stashed in between a graphic and sitting silently in Chief’s safe…

She tore it open, and looking through it, it was just some kind of random words jumbled to form some art or something…she sat back with the paper on her laps….Then entering the room without knocking was Dorcas..

Dorcas: Hey Sena, you are in here, I saw the door ajar

Sena: Yeah, just come to search for clues

Dorcas: You have been searching since yesterday, and have you found anything yet?

Sena: Nothing reasonable, just this sheet of paper with some weird writing...

Dorcas: Let me see that...

Sena handed the paper to Dorcas, upon a second look, her eyebrows raised

Dorcas: Sena, this is not just a common sheet, this is what you have been looking for

Sena: Really? How did you know that?

Dorcas: I don’t know, but Barrister can decode whatever is hidden in this, is a message that leads to something

Sena: and do you think Barrister can decode that?

Dorcas: I hope so, because Chief gave him a copy of something like this before he died…look, am going to see him immediately, I’ll get back to you immediately

Sena: Ah, like that

Dorcas didn’t wait to hear any more questions from Sena, she went straight to Barrister’s place, they have not met since she left, but they keep in touch, but not like first...

Barrister was sleeping on the laps of a lady when Dorcas got in, she stood her grounds, surprised and angry at the same time, but she mastered courage and cleared her throat in other to draw their attention.

Barrister: Oh Dorcas, why are at the doorpost, come inside

Dorcas: Thank you

Barrister knew the lady was pissed off, she leaving didn’t mean she was done with him and he knew it

Barrister: Dorcas, meet Mansa, my sister, the one I told you about

Dorcas exchanged pleasantries with Mansa before inviting Barrister to a quiet place, and pulling out the sheet, Barrister opened his mouth in surprise

Barrister: Where on earth did you acquire that?

Dorcas: Is that what Biitka destroyed?

Barrister: Yes, the same codes, where did you get that?

Dorcas: He left it in his safe, I don’t know why

Barrister: It’s like a map

Dorcas: A map? Leading to where and what?

Barrister: I need time to decode and translate it

Dorcas: Alright

Barrister: Hey, you thought I went for a different lady?

Dorcas: Of course, am human

Barrister pulled her to himself and engaged her into a bliss of kissing

Fletcher had been tailing Sena who was on her way to the super market, He was able to drive to his former house just to take a glimpse of the environment, but he didn’t know Sena will be appearing, so he followed her to wherever she was going. He pretended to be shopping, but spend all his time looking at the love of his love….then he just imagined the

“How I wished her goods fall from the basket”….then it just happened, that was when he realized he didn’t just reincarnate, he also came back with some powers...

He rushed to Sena who was finding problems bending, he went ahead to pack the stuff back into the basket and volunteering to carry it for her as she shopped….she agreed anyway, but was also nervous around a stranger, she also felt she’s not in for any relationship now because her fiancé is yet to be buried.

After shopping, Sena was trying to stop a taxi home, but Fletcher protested

Fletcher: Oh C’mon, I can drop you at your place if you wish, I have a car here

Sena: Oh am okay, I’ll prefer a taxi, am grateful for your kind gesture back there

Fletcher: Thank you, eerm, by the way am Fletcher

Sena: Oh, am Sena

Fletcher: Nice meeting you

Sena: Yeah, I should be on my way

Fletcher: This is my card, am a professional chauffeur, call me anytime you need a ride

Sena: Oh okay, thank you

Fletcher: Remember to call ooo

Sena: Alright I will

Fletcher congratulated himself for being smart on that, he also knew he wouldn’t have been able to approach a lady if he were alive in his original body.

Sena on reaching home rushed to the washroom to throw out, look like the pregnancy was now on the leash

Dorcas: Hey, you know you don’t have to be disturbing yourself

Sena: Yeah I know

Dorcas: Good

Sena: What did you get from Barrister?

Dorcas: He is still going to work on it, but he said is a kind of map that leads to something

Sena: A map?

Dorcas: Oh yeah

Sena: Okay…I hope it holds vital information

Dorcas: I hope so...

To be continued…

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tanks boss. More. Jah bless
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Thirteen

It was an early morning when Barrister pulled up at Chief’s villa, he looked all smart and was wearing a broad smile, Sena could see him from her room, she went out to meet him after telling Dorcas about his presence. They changed pleasantries, but Dorcas made no attempt to look into Barrister’s face, look like they had had a brawl overnight.

Barrister: Good morning ladies

Sena: Hi, hope you well

Barrister: I am, Doc? What about you?

Dorcas: Am well

Barrister: Okay, Errmm I think I got the message from the codes

Sena: Really?

Barrister: Yeah

Dorcas: And what is the message?

Barrister: Is talks about the Will, but am not sure is one person who has it

Dorcas: Whaaat?

Barrister: Yeah, Is actually talking about this Widows or something

Sena: Widows?, did you just say Widows

Barrister: Yeah I did

Dorcas: Sena do you know anything about them

Sena: A bit, but they seem to know more about us, we those in this house...

Dorcas: How?

Sena: Widows is this secret society Chief belonged to, they have been here a couple of times in your absence…They look powerful and dangerous to mess with

Dorcas: And?

Sena: They came here just this week to confirm whether Kelly was really dead or not, one woman amongst them knew I was pregnant, I don’t know how she got to know that, but she told me to protect the baby with my life, and they actually referred to Kelly as heir, which surprised me

Barrister: Heir?....wait I saw that too, Look like no other person can inherit the Wealth unless that person is in the Bloodline of Chief, his children and their children…..

Dorcas: So the Widows are those who can release them to you?

Sena: Maybe yes

Dorcas: But why have they ignored Biitka, haven’t they seen he’s in total rush fir the treasure?

Sena: I wished I knew why, but why did they refer to him as heir? I don’t think is only about inheriting Chief’s wealth, there might be more to that

Dorcas: Yeah I think so

Barrister: Look, Sena, you have to ask the questions the next time they come here okay

Sena: Questions? Those people? You only talk when they ask you to talk

Barrister: Do your best…

Sena: Hmm…

Chief’s relationship with the secret society was not all about himself, The Widows are rich and powerful because they helped each other achieve that through their grandmaster, so every Widow’s first child is automatically lured into the cult when their parent is no more, so roughly, Kelly was supposed to replace Chief, but he also died, so Sena’s unborn child is the next big thing…..But not all children are accepted, the birth of certain kids cuts them off the Cult.

Milly was back from her first mission, she delivered a packet without knowing what she delivered, she soon learnt about the demise of Kelly, and she didn’t need to ask heavens what happened to him, she was angrily and cursing Biitka right in his face

Biitka: Are you accusing me of killing my own nephew?

Milly: Why can’t you?, who else would like to see him dead

Biitka: You want to get the wealth, so you probably hired someone to kill him, what about that?

Milly: I didn’t, you are much aware you sent me somewhere

Biitka: So? You better stop talking nonsense and stay out of my way

Milly: Mission complete, Pay time

Biitka: Hahahaa, pay time? I pay you, you dint f**king tell me what to do

Milly: Mtcheeew whatever

Sena had called Fletcher to come drive her to the hospital for a scan, he arrived long before time, and Sena invited her to come sit inside as she was yet to take her bath…

Sena: Seriously?

Fletcher: Seriously what?

Sena: That cat you are cuddling

Fletcher: Can’t I cuddle or play with your cat?

Sena: Not that, I have never touched that can’t, not me or any other person in this house, except my dead fiancé…that cat has always been mean. No matter how good you treat it

Fletcher: So what are you driving at?

Sena: it’s strange how it run to you and how you picked him up….and how did you know his name

Fletcher: Oh C’mon, there is a name tag around his neck

Sena: Mmmmm….

Fletcher: You have to go prepare

Sena: Alright

Immediately Sena went inside, Kelly looked around to make sure no one else was around; he tiptoed to Chief’s room, and opened a secret drawer nobody could ever know of, he took out some diaries and envelopes, left them on the bed and came running back to the seat. If Sena wanted to know more about the family, The Widows, that was what would she needs.

Dorcas just came from town and met Fletcher; he got up and introduced himself before they shook hands...

Dorcas: Hope you are okay

Fletcher: Oh yeah

Dorcas: You sure?

Fletcher: Do you doubt that?

Dorcas: Your body temperature is below normal…you feel very cold

Fletcher: Yeah, the air conditioner, I have a condition called Cold intolerance

Dorcas: Oh that? I have never encountered anyone like that in my practice as a Medical Doctor

Fletcher: Oh you are a Doctor

Sena: Oh yeah she is, we should be going now

Dorcas: Going where?

Sena: Scan

Dorcas: Don’t you think it’s too early for that?

Sena: You think

Dorcas: I am the Doctor here; you can only scan or check out if I tell you to

Sena: I have the driver here already waiting for me

Dorcas: Look, the scan can affect the child now, you have to wait for some time okay, and we will pay Fletcher in full

Fletcher: Oh nope,am cool…You know Dorcas is right, you have to wait for some time…And am not getting paid for doing nothing….Just call me if you need anything..

Dorcas: Thanks for coming. See you later

Fletcher: You too.

Fletcher had won their hearts he belived,he just has to play wise and tell them whatever he has to, without them suspecting or anything…About him being cold beyond normality…He could do nothing about that.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read chapter 14 here - http://youngicee.com/2018/02/incarnate-chapter-fourteen-handshake.html
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
U too much bro,
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Fourteen (The Handshake)

Dorcas has actually broken up with Barrister, she got to know the lady Barrister introduced to her was actually not his sister, she was bored, but not heartbroken, she confessed the whole movement to Sena.

“So you mean you didn’t love him, yet you were always with him?” Sena asked

Dorcas: Yeah, I know, I just needed a companion, I was finding difficulties trusting him, and he does not pick up his calls in my presence

Sena: Hmm, I hear, but I hope you find a perfect guy for yourself; you aren’t growing any younger Doc.

Dorcas: Yeah, at the right time

Sena as they spoke opened Chief’s restroom, and something caught her attention, it was the papers Fletcher had kept on the bed.

Sena: Dorcas, come see this

Dorcas: What is it?

Sena: It’s about The Widows and how the Properties would be passed on

Dorcas: And where did you find that?

Sena: You mean you didn’t leave it on this bed?

Dorcas: Of course not, this is my first time seeing it

Sena: Really, so who brought it in here?

Dorcas: Has anyone come in here?

Sena: Nope, not even a visitor, only Fletcher and I don’t think he will venture to enter in here

Dorcas: This is weird

The documents reveals all they really wanted to know about the Widows and how Chief got into it, it might look crazy and demonic, but it really saved their asses and gave them whatever money can afford.

Sena was still trying to figure how the documents got the room when Biitka came in, the last time he visited was when he came to talk about Kelly’s burial.

Biitka: You good?

Sena: I am

Biitka: I have been expecting your call

Sena: I didn’t call because I was doing well

Biitka: Really

Sena: I am p….

Dorcas: Yeah she is doing perfect

Biitka: Let her speak for herself

Sena: What is between you two, you seem to have some kind of bad blood

Biitka: She’s just stubborn as always

Sena: Ayoo

Biitka: I came to speak with you Sena, alone in private

Dorcas left the two to whatever discussion they had and headed for the summer huts

She was about taking her sit when Fletcher appeared from the gate

Dorcas: Hey you, Fletcher right?

Fletcher: Yeah Doc,

Dorcas: Just call me Dorcas

Fletcher: Okay Dorcas

Dorcas: So what sup today?

Fletcher: I just dropped one lady here opposite your house, and I just came over to say hi

Dorcas: Oh how nice of you, Sena is in there with a visitor

Fletcher: I guess Chief Biitka right?

Dorcas: How did you know that anyway?

Fletcher: Everyone knows he drives with this number plate, and he is a popular man too

Dorcas: You think?

Fletcher: Oh yeah I think

The two were engaged in lengthy hearty chat until Biitka and Sena emerged from the house, from the look on Sena’s face, she was not looking soo happy, but when she made eye contact with Fletcher, she tried to pull a smile which was visibly false.

Fletcher greeted Biitka, He stopped and looked a little bit surprised, He looked at Dorcas first, and then to Fletcher

Young man, I hope you are good, Biitka said stretching his hand towards Fletcher who accepted the handshake……But Biitka quickly pulled away his hand as if he had touched a naked wire

Fletcher: Sir, is everything okay

Biitka: Mmm, yeah, am fine

In haste, he walked to his car and zoomed off...

The ladies were surprised at what they just saw, they have never seen Biitka so frightened like that, they turned their attention to Fletcher and from their facial expression, and they needed some kind of explanation to what just happened

Fletcher: Hey guys, I don’t know what just happened, I think am also puzzled now

Sena: He looked scared for the first time in his life I have seen him

Dorcas: Yeah, have you two ever met somewhere before

Fletcher: No, I have not spoken to him before, trust me.

Sena: Hmm, I hear

Dorcas was more curious about what kind of convo Sena had with Biitka back in the house, she questioned her, but tears gathered in her eyes as she tried to reply Dorcas

Fletcher: Woooh, I think I should be leaving you two now

Sena: Oh nope, you can’t leave like that

Dorcas: Yeha, with you around, we can speak to someone

Fletcher: Okay well

Dorcas: Sena, am listening

Sena: He says we should proceed on vacating the Villa in three months

Dorcas: Whaat? Did you tell him about your pregnancy?

Sena: No I didn’t

Dorcas: I told you not to believe this man, didn’t I tell you?

Fletcher: I heard about the whole death issues that swept this Villa this year alone, so saddening

Dorcas: Yeah.

The three spoke on random issues on how to get this in the right place, there was no way they were packing out.

Biitka was frightened than ever, He has a couple of witch doctors he visits regularly for charms against attacks, the contact he made with Fletcher made him see what he has never seen in his entire life…Death!!

He was confused now, he only went to the house to vacate Sena and Dorcas in other to make the Villa available to Milly Brown.Miily had asked for a couple of things she wished to lay hands on, and Biitka agreed to get her the Villa, by persuasion or force, but now, Fletcher is his new problem here…Mysterious man.

Back in the villa, Fletcher was playing the acoustic guitar he found on the couch, Sena and Dorcas were looking at him with some kind of awe, he ended the song he was playing, but none of them applauded or made any kind of gesture to praise him, he looked at their faces with an innocent look

Fletcher: hey guys, what’s this look on your faces?

Sena: Where did you learn that song?

Dorcas: Yeah

Fletcher: Oh, I learnt that at a Studio at Cantonments

Sena: Which studio is that?

Fletcher: Reels Studio. Any problem?

Dorcas: Oh no problem

Fletcher: Then I should be on my way; I have to pick up someone to the airport in thirty minutes

The mysterious man left with Sena and Dorcas looking at each other like dolls

“I saw Kelly write that song, I heard him play it on the piano and the guitar, and what that guy just did was no difference to what Kelly did, Sena said

Dorcas: Did Kelly ever tell you about any Reels Studio in cantonments?

Sena: No, and am not sure if he did

Dorcas: This guy is mysterious and raising eyebrows

Sena: Yeah, mysterious indeed

To be continued

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read all episodes of the story here - http://youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmmm, like as e dey go so.

Tanks a lot boss. More jhor
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Fifteen

Biitka looked disturbed, he feels haunted by something he could never think of or see, he pondered on his next plan, maybe getting his guys to kidnap Fletcher, he was not done with him, before then, he was preparing to visit his witch doctor, there seem to be plot against him.

Milly Brown had just returned to Chief’s Villa, she knew the place was going to be her property in few days, she was just there to announce her presence and make everyone know she’s still alive

Dorcas: And what did you say you wanted

Milly: Wanted? Lady, if you don’t know, this is my husband’s house, I mean this is my house and my property…I should be asking you what you want here

Dorcas: Do you have a husband at all? Did you ever have one, listen, Chief signed your divorce papers long before he died, I can show a copy to you if you wish, but the original copy has already been sent to the court

Milly: Divorce papers? I don’t remember signing any documents

Dorcas: No you don’t have to sign them, this is a technological world Milly, you get what you want when you need it, signatures can perfectly be forged

Milly: Whaat, my signature forged?

Dorcas: Take a look at the Documents, that’s the official seal of Chief, and his signature, and yours…perfect….

Milly couldn’t believe what she was seeing, when she was busily being a errand girl and a LovePeddler, her rich husband has documented their divorce papers without her knowledge

Milly: This cannot be, He cannot divorce me, this is fake

Dorcas: Fake, the court will send the approval to your mail and doorstep very soon, maybe next month

Milly: Have you told anyone else about this?

Dorcas: No I haven’t, but I was planning on telling Biitka

Milly: No you can’t tell anyone about this

Dorcas: Let’s wait and see, and hey, what relationship do you have with Biitka

Milly: Nothing, why do you ask?

Dorcas: Nothing really and why haven’t you visited us here since Kelly died?

Milly: I was out of the country, I came in last week

Dorcas: You mean you have been out of the country for the past two to three months?

Milly: probably yes…

Dorcas: Ayoo

Milly: Errmm, where is Sena

Dorcas: You have her number, call her

Milly: No I don’t

Dorcas: Then look for her

Milly was confused to the brim, she thought coming to the Villa was going to be fun for her, but she just got the worst information, divorce means she’s going to reduce to square zero, there’s nothing she can boast off in life, and if Biitka gets to know that, she’s dead meat, not even a dime will be left for her.

Fletcher had driven Sena to work, the relationship between the two was more of fun to Fletcher, but looks like episodes of memories to Sena, everything Fletcher did was like a repletion of something she had witnessed or seen when Kelly was alive, she only watched him closely, a part of her liking him, another beginning to love him, and the another parts protesting against the rest of her body.

Sena: So who is this lucky lady in your heart?

Fletcher: Lucky lady? I don’t really get what you mean by “Lucky lady”

Sena: Oh C’mon you know what I mean

Fletcher: Shhhhhhh

Sena: Don’t shhhs me

Fletcher: Duck now, someone is tailing us

Sena out of fear and panic quickly ducked between the seats of the car as Fletcher sped off with the unknown tailers following with lightning speed, Fletcher in his own intelligence made Sena alight at a curve when they were not in sight, when they appeared, he diverted their attention to him before he drove to a dense traffic, making the tailers abandon their kill mission.

Sena had boarded a taxi and gone to the police station to lodge a report, but her statement was so unclear that the police had little to do about it.

She was actually afraid to the bone core.

“I am not dying the way Kelly died” she said to herself as she fell into her bed.

Sena didn’t know Milly was in the house, she went to get herself some water to cool down herself because Dorcas wasn’t around to talk to, a rush through her stomach made her rush to the visitors washroom to throw out, she spent some minutes there before coming out….and there she was, face to face with Milly Brown

Milly: And since when have you been pregnant?

Sena: And who told you I was pregnant? Am not

Milly: Really, Dorcas told me you were pregnant, and you are here denying it?

Sena: Oh No!!

Milly: And is there anything wrong if I get to know you are pregnant? C’mon, stop being ignorant, everything we had between us are past and gone. Let’s keep cool

Sena: I have been pregnant for three months now

Milly: Wow, nice, I don’t really know how it feels to be pregnant, but take good care of yourself. Kelly will be proud of you

Sena: Thank You

Milly: Will you like some soup, I prepared some soup?

Sena: No thank you, am okay

Fletcher had come to check on Sena to make sure she was safe, he had called her, but she was not near her phone

Fletcher: Hey Sena

Sena: You alright?

Milly: Hey Hi, who are you? Am Milly

Fletcher: Am Joey, a colleague worker

Milly: Yeah, hope you good

Fletcher: Yeah I am, Sena can we talk, I want to show you something

Sena: Okay cool

Sena didn’t really know why Fletcher will lie about his name and job to Milly; she was looking at Fletcher demanding an explanation

Fletcher: Hope you safe, I misplaced them in the traffic

Sena: Thank God, hmmm, I don’t really what they want from me

Fletcher: No, how sure are you they were targeting you?

Sena: They killed Kelly this way, Am their target now

Fletcher: Don’t be too judgmental, I have enemies too

Sena: Hmm, and hey, what was that about back there, do you know Milly anywhere?

Fletcher: Not really, I just had to cover up

Sena: Why are you covering up?

Fletcher: I have spotted her a couple of times with Biitka, I don’t know but a part of me tells me the tailers were targeting me, Biitka thinks am his enemy.

Sena: Really

Fletcher: Yeah, So if I tell her my real name, she could mention me to Biitka

Sena: She got to know am pregnant

Fletcher: Who told her that?

Sena: She saw met throw out and she questioned me, I denied it, but she said Dorcas had told her early on

Fletcher: She tricked you, she just wanted you to confess it, she baited you with that, I don’t think Dorcas told her that

Sena: Hmm

Fletcher: I have to be on my way home, got to pick up someone

Sena: Okay, and please try to come over tomorrow, I need to visit the hospital

Fletcher: Alright Madam

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Sixteen (Milly’s Ride)

Sena was a bit scared about the exposure she made to Milly, what will happen if she tells Biitka about it, she was waiting for Dorcas to know whether she really told Milly about it or not.

Biitka on the other side was at his witch doctors place, he was there to seek more protection.

Witch Doctor: Welcome Chief

Biitka: Hope you well Wise one

Witch Doctor: Never been good

Biitka: Wonderful

Witch Doctor: What brings you here Chief?

Biitka: I feel unprotected Wise One, I greeted someone and I have been having sleepless night from the

Witch Doctor: Greeted someone, let me feel your palm

The Witch Doctor felt Biikta’s palm, he licked inside with his tongue and said some incarnations on it

Songs of Witch Doctor

“Oh when the spirits of the worlds beyond refuse to sleep

And the souls of the spirits seek revenge

We in body stay alarm

Like the eagle og the high skies stay vigil

Striking only when the winds and storms

When the Storms refuses to sleep

Pray all you please, a spirits seeks revenge”

Biitka: Wise One, what is this poetic songs about?

Witch Doctor: My Chief, You didn’t only greet a hand

Biitka: I don’t understand you

Witch Doctor: How did you feel after greeting him?

Biitka: A striking shock, like that of electricity shocking someone?

Witch Doctor: You greeted death, someone seeks revenge Son

Biitka: Someone, who?

Witch Doctor: The gods refuse to show me who, I can’t tell why, I only see the back of the person

Biitka: Help me please wise one

Witch Doctor: The gods are quiet, I don’t know what I can do about it Son, go and come back later, I will consult them once again

Biitka: Okay Wise man, I will be back next week

Witch Doctor: Be gone son be gone, the gods protect you.

Biitka was more scared now, if his only place of hope is hopeless now, what else can he do, it’s difficult to know who is really haunting him, he has killed a lot of people, so it’s kind of difficult pin pointing at one dead….

Dorcas was soon home and met Sena sitting quietly in the couch; she looked closely at her and knew immediately the lady was not feeling alright

Dorcas: Hey lady, why are you looking so dull?

Sena: Hmmm

Dorcas: Hmmm? I don’t understand that language

Sena: Did you tell Milly about my pregnancy?

Dorcas: Why, does she know you are pregnant?

Sena: Yeah

Dorcas: How did she know about that?

Sena: Yeah, after she had told me you told her about that?

Dorcas: Really? She just baited you to get a deal or something

Sena: Deal? Which kind of Deal?

Milly who was eavesdropping the whole time, she came out clapping and looking so bossy

Milly: Yess, A deal

Sena: Deal? Which can you deal is that, don’t bet my unborn child on any crazy stuff please

Dorcas: Look, if you want me to keep mute over the Divorce thing, then you should better shut up about Sena’s Pregnancy

Sena: Divorce? Why do you always make me look so stupid, what haven’t you been telling me the whole time?

Dorcas: Look, Chief divorced Milly before he died, the documents were signed, and Milly’s signature was forged to seal everything…That’s why she tricked you to know about your pregnancy…..

Sena: So how does my pregnancy form part of the deal you guys are talking about?

Milly: Pregnancy? Mmm, you have keep quiet about the Divorce, that is, you don’t have to tell Chief or anyone about that, and I wouldn’t tell Chief about your pregnancy

Dorcas: And hey, why do you think Chief shouldn’t know about the baby?

Milly: Lol, baby girl, if the lineage of Chief is dead, let it remain dead…don’t let Biitka know the bloodline still exist...

Sena: Why?

Milly: Why? Think hard girl. It’s difficult telling you this, but you really have to be careful around him. He is not who you think he is girl

Dorcas: What is he then?

Milly: Hmm, look I have to meet someone in town, any question from you two will cost you some strings

Sena: Whatever!!

Dorcas looked at Milly as she walked away, she was much aware of what Fletcher had told them early on, about Milly being in contact with Biitka.

Sena: Do you think she knows something we two don’t know?

Dorcas: Yeah I think so, but I’ll squeeze the hell out of her to get what she’s keeping

Milly who had boarded an Uber car was sitting comfortably at the back seat, but in actual sense, she was being driven by Fletcher, he was wearing dark shades and a cap, so it kind of made it difficult for Milly to really know who he really is

Fletcher: So how happy are you now

Milly: Excuse me?

Fletcher: I asked, how happy you are now, I mean in life, you don’t look all happy

Milly: Errmm, I don’t really know what you are talking about, are you some kind of prophet or you are Jesus meeting the Samaritan Woman for the second time

Fletcher: None of them, but you know, if you commit a heinous crime, hoping to get some kind of benefit or riches in other to live comfortably, you end up achieving them, but you live the rest of your life in fear…

Milly: Please who are you and what are you talking about?

Fletcher: Ohh am just a chauffeur doing my work, but I think I know what you know, and I will ask you to do the right thing before is too late

Milly: Stop the car, I said stop the car immedietly,I am going to report you to your company for disrespect to a customer

Fletcher: Disrespect? Go ahead

Milly: Wait, have we two met somewhere before?

Fletcher: I don’t know, but I do know you really well

Milly: I know your face, but I don’t remember where exactly

Fletcher: Thanks for the ride, but am not an employee of Uber.

Fletcher was already on the road before Milly could say jack…

“You aren’t an employment of Uber, how did you know I needed a taxi? She asked herself standing akimbo.

Then a text message came to her phone which nearly bulged out her eyes…

“Why did you kill Chief”…

To be continued.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Seventeen ( Getting Away With Murder)

Milly was left standing with the wildest experience of her life, she watched as the car varnished with mirages.

“Why did you kill Chief” was ringing in her ears like a typical church bell calling worshippers to church, she in her own way knew there was no way someone would get to know she murdered Chief, at least she followed all the needed procedure before she committed the crime…

“But who is this guy, I think we have met somewhere but I can’t just recall where”, she tried to recall as she tried to get herself another means of transport.

Sena was indoors with Dorcas when The Widows arrived, the two ladies went out to meet them with Sena leading the way with Dorcas following with a calculated distance, she didn’t really want to go too close, nor talk to them…

Chief Priest: Don’t try to run away with baby woman

Sena: I have not tried to run away

Chief Priest: Good, what is the sex of the baby?

Sena: Errmm, Am carrying twins

The Widows all shouted in unison, Whaaaat! Twins?

Sena: Yeah, anything wrong with that?

Chief Priest: We will get back to you after you give birth

With what look like sadness of the faces on the Widows, the drove off…

Dorcas: What was that about?

Sena: I don’t know?

Dorcas: And hey, how did you know you were carrying twins?

Sena: Errmm, sorry I forgot to tell you, but I went for a scan

Dorcas: Wow, congrats dear….But how did they know you were going to coil into yourself somewhere till you give birth?

Sena: I wasn’t going anywhere

Dorcas: That was going to be my idea anyway; I was thinking you can go stay with your Mom in Kasoa till the baby arrives

Sena: Yeah that is what I was also thinking

Dorcas: And why did they behave weird after you mentioned twins?

Sena: I don’t know, for Christ sake am not a Widow Dorcas!!

Dorcas: Ayooo

The Widows know they can only accept a male child to continue Chief’s bloodline in the Cult, but with them realizing Sena is carrying twins, it looks like some kind of blow to them, they were fast going extinct, they only thing they can do now is to cut the family off the Powerful cult.

Milly had just arrived at Biikta’s place, she met him sitting silently in the sofa looking deep into the ceiling, she knew immediately something was wrong somewhere and she didn’t border to ask him, because she herself just got the shock of her life.

Biitka: What is the look on your face?

Milly: I think I should be asking you that, you kind of look disturbed

Biitka: disturbed? Nope am not

Milly: Okay, but I am

Biitka: Why what happened?

Milly: I met this guy today

Biitka: Why did he assault you or anything?

Milly: I wish it were an assault

Biitka: Then what did he do to you

Milly: He accused me of killing Chief

Biitka: Whaaat! How did he know that?

Milly: I don’t know

Biitka: Don’t you know him?

Milly: Am not sure, I think I have met him somewhere before, But I don’t really remember where

Biitka: How does he look like?

Milly: Not really sure, didn’t really see his face well, he was wearing this cap and shades

Biitka: Hmmmm…You did not do what I told you to do did you? You’ve been so silly

Milly: I swear I did everything

They both knew something was not right somewhere, they had made sure everything was in other before Milly murdered Chief by suffocating him with a pillow.

Biitka was busy trying to solve his own problems, and getting other problems from the side of Milly was the last thing he was ready to accept.

Fletcher visited the ladies, they have grown so fond of each other’s presence, and he was more like some kind of family member to them, so they always feel soo comfortable when he is around, he seem to know the answer to everything.

He was trying to take their mind back on how Chief died without anyone trying to investigate the whole matter, as far as he is concern, he now knows Biitka influenced everything surrounding the death of Chief, he made everyone think it was the tumor….How to get away with murder.

Fletcher: Hey, but what happened after Chief died

Sena: Happened like how?

Fletcher: Like some kind of investigation into the matter

Dorcas: Errmm, nothing really happened, the hospital report showed he died from tumor which he was suffering from

Fletcher: So you guys really think that tumor might have killed him?

Sena: Yeah, that’s what the autopsy said

Fletcher: I have this feeling the autopsy was manipulated

Sena: Whaat, what are you talking about?

Fletcher: Look, How did Chief even get that tumor in the first place?

Fletcher asked this question looking directly into Dorcas’ face, she was startled but made no weird move, she used her arms to answer in the affirmative...

“Look, is not like am trying to intrude into the businesses of this family, am more concern about the safety of you two, because if two people can die from the same family in a short period of time, it means somebody is doing some homework somewhere”…Fletcher said.

Sena: So what do you think can be done about it? Biitka wouldn’t accept any kind of investigation

Fletcher: He is preventing investigations? He needs investigations then

Dorcas: Hmmm

Dorcas was sitting quietly looking at Sena and Fletcher as they deliberated about the whole issues, she was fallen and back to square zero, she was surprised Fletcher asked a question concerning how the tumor growth started in Chief, she knew she would one day confess that, but Fletcher was kind of an investigator now, and Dorcas looking like a culprit, which in actual sense, she really is.

Fletcher knew he was kind of rushing things, but he also knew he has to be very fast in order to get things in the right place before Biitka could plan any other schemes that might affect Sena and her unborn child.

To be continued.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Next episode would be posted this evening if we get up to five comments

ALL REMAINING EPISODES OF THE INCARNATE CAN BE FOUND HERE - http://youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
nice wan bro
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
tanks a lot for the update
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
u too much
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
abeg continue oooo. take God Beg u ooo
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
oya start typing, five comment completed. and I knw more are still coming
Re: The Incarnate by izaray(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
I'm aiways so inlove with ur stories,

cos you sure know how to entertain ur followers wella kiss
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
THE INCARNATE CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Sena was now in full flight, her stomach was protruding to showcase the coming of her twins, she stayed mostly at home and did less difficult work, and Fletcher was always around her and runs some of her errands.

Sena was thinking really hard, she looks closely at how Fletcher goes about his work, how he speaks and how he faces situations, and it was of no difference to the late Kelly.

Dorcas on the other side was at a crossroad, she knew without doubt she’s developing some feeling for Fletcher, and yes it was true, she was sitting in the living room with Sena, and it seem everything Sena said fell on deaf ears, her mind was far away from home.

Sena: Dorcaaas!!! What are you thinking about?

Dorcas: Oh nothing, just tired or something

Sena: Tired paaa?

Dorcas: Oh yeah

Sena: You think am going to believe that excuse

Dorcas: Why do you have any other excuse?

Sena: I know you are thinking about him

Dorcas: Thinking about who?

Sena: Fletcher, don’t deny it

Dorcas: Ah, so can’t I just think anymore, who said I was thinking about Fletcher?

Sena: I don’t need to be psychic to know that okay; you better catch him fast before someone else does that wai

Dorcas: You are not serious

Sena: Okay ooo

Dorcas knew Sena was right, she spends time fantasizing about Fletcher, but the guy was just of different idea. She was also a little bit scared of Fletcher lately, that was after he mentioned the factors surrounding the death of Chief, and she feels Fletcher was hiding some kind of information.

Biitka appeared in the living room, the noisy convo between the two had made the two ladies unaware when he pulled up at the car park.

Sena was frightened, running to hide was not possible, varnishing was not an option, she just froze looking at him like some kind of zombie

Biitka: Wooow, you are pregnant?

Sena: Yeah I am

Biitka: How many months now?

Sena: five months now

Biitka: And you never took the courtesy to notify me?

Sena: Oh yeah, sorry….You were busy evicting us from this house, so were busy packing

Biitka: You didn’t tell me you were pregnant…And you didn’t also tell me you were carrying my nephew

Dorcas: Would you have changed your mind?. Would that have made a difference?

Biitka: You think am inhumane

Sena: We didn’t say that

Biitka: I just came to tell you guys about the burial…I contacted the family and they have agreed to bury him here in Accra

Sena: Good, So when?

Biitka: Hopefully next week…I have made all the preparation

Sena: Thank You…

Biitka: And hey, I can’t evict my nephew from his house…

Sena: Thank you

Biitka was behaving normal for the first time in the presence of the ladies, and it was a strange sight to them. First he was evicting them…and now he was welcoming them to his bosom…

Biitka had taken a seat behind his car as the driver drove off; he had not taken notice of the one driving the car because there was this tinted glass dividing the driver’s compartment from the back passenger seats, Fletcher had actually knocked out the original driver and had taken the wheel.

This ads was automatically placed here by AdSense. Click here to learn more.

Halfway into the journey, he changed the route after he had locked all the doors from the central lock, Biitka ordered him to open them but there was no answer, just an increase in speed, restless now, he tried peeking through the glasses trying to make contact with the driver.

Fletcher: Are you scared? You don’t have to

Biitka: How did you enter the car, and where is my driver?

Fletcher: Oh your driver? Do you care about him anyway?

Biitka: Stop the car now, I’ll call the police

Fletcher: Your driver is safe

Biitka: And where do you think you are taking me to?

Fletcher: Nowhere, I just want to know that, Doing the right thing is always cool you know

Biitka: What are you talking about?

Fletcher: Why did you influence Milly to murder Chief?

Biitka: What? What are you talking about? I didn’t do that

Fletcher: You know, I know you very well, like more than you can imagine

Biitka: Stop the car now….Am going to contact the police

Fletcher: Don’t worry; I have your phones with me… I have tapped your phone calls and tracked your previous movement, even when you visited your witch doctor…I also know you are planning to take out Milly in other to clear you name…So you know. Am like a psychic

Biitka: Whaat? Who told you that?

Fletcher: You look too afraid, I know you as a tough guy…

Biitka: Bring your voice down

Fletcher: Nobody will hear you; remember you are in a moving vehicle

Biitka: What do you want from me, just say it, I promise to get it for you, and I am a wealthy man

Fletcher: You don’t need to tell me what you are and what you are capable of doing. I know everything

Biitka: Don’t waste my time please; I have a meeting to attend

Fletcher: Meeting? I saw that look on your face when you came out from that room; you are disturbed Sena is pregnant, aren’t you? So you are going to the drawing board right?

Biitka: I didn’t say that

Fletcher: You have to do the right thing, leave this family and the city and never come back…That is a form of leniency am giving to you

Biitka: Leniency? How disrespectful you are, how dare you threaten me?

Fletcher: Get down from the car, I will abandon this car 40km away from here, you can pick it up if you wish

Biitka jumped out of car and made an attempt to steal a glance at the fellow who was threatening his life, but the guy was already gone, frightened as he has being lately, he felt exposed and naked, like someone committing crime in the broad day light.

“But why will I leave this city, and the Family? Which family is he referring to? ” he asked himself

To be continued

© Danny Biitka

All Rights Reserved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Akefest17 / Random Quotes / I Am Flow1759

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.