Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead (34295 Views)

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Lagos, Makoko, Is Under Attack, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by dude99(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2018
North Nigeria is fast turning to Afganistan!
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by ybalogs(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2018
mrtomola:
Dis Makoko is always hot. Too much agbero in that area. Just few months ago Commissioner of Police went there himself with convey of red cap (CTU) policemen to arrest over 50 criminals/Terorists in that community in just a day.

People without inside info will come here now to display their folly. How is it possible for NA to just wake up and decide to attack a community? One thing is sure, there's no smoke without fire . I just hope things gets back to normal soonest.
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by aguiyi2: 9:31am On May 11, 2018
This is disheartening.
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by slowice(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Unconfirmed sources said two people have been killed in the ensuing gun battle between the residents and the officials suspected to belong to the Nigerian Army.

Residents Got Guns too? lipsrsealed

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:34am On May 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Unconfirmed sources said two people have been killed in the ensuing gun battle between the residents and the officials suspected to belong to the Nigerian Army.

they have too because of fear of unknown like Fulani herdsmen
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by Yinxies(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2018
What could be the cause of thus fight now undecided

Some people are just blood thirsty....
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by fergie001: 9:41am On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
Whats the cause of this?

If I was there, I'd take my phone and go to the scene live to ask those involved

3 Likes

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by oshe11: 9:43am On May 11, 2018
alsudaes1:

Oshe!!! Baddest!
Lol

Onto warri blood na

1 Like

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by Ddy(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Didn't h hear what Danjuma said. You should protect urself or die ignorantly.
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by stefanweeks: 9:44am On May 11, 2018
The only thing the Army is good for

Oppressing citizens
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by alsudaes1(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

Onto warri blood na
wink
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by mrtomola(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2018
ybalogs:
People without inside info will come here now to display their folly. How is it possible for NA to just wake up and decide to attack a community? One thing is sure, there's no smoke without fire . I just hope things gets back to normal soonest.

Abi o
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by Buffalowings3(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2018
Op
We need live video grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by joenor(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2018
na rake u dey o jare.
alsudaes1:

Oshe!!! Baddest!
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by DONADAMS(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2018
all these people sef..how Nigerian army go invade community begin kill people just like that? or any body that wears the camouflage is now a soldier?
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by VIJAYOFEM(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2018
OK. I have heard you. I'm off to London for medical check up. Will see you when I get back. [b][/b]

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by oshe11: 10:09am On May 11, 2018

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by masterlmg(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2018
Someone is not just serious this morning
diebuhari1:
Lagos government should allow Osun indigenes live in their slum in peace.
These are the people who claim to be from Lagos
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by enemyofprogress: 10:53am On May 11, 2018
Nigeria is next

BREAKING:

Acclaimed ASO ROCK FC Manager Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo is considering selling the misfiring striker Muhammadu Buhari to a lower division side DAURA FC in this summer of 2019.

The lanky striker, Muhammadu Buhari signed for ASO ROCK FC in 2015 for # 15m after several attempts despite failing medicals.

Buhari has not scored a single goal and no assist for his club after three years.

He was out injured for almost a year receiving treatment in a London hospital before resuming training. And just dis week again he is out injured and has returned back to the treatment table in london.

Since Buhari joined the club, ASO ROCK FC has been battling with relegation.

Obasanjo told reporters he's considering several options but said he and his club management will make the right choice when the time comes.

But the lanky striker is promising improvements in 2019 season...
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by Raskasal(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2018
It's been long government want to take possession of ori oke community. The resident are united in their stand against it. Formally was a large number of mopol without success, now they've resulted to Army, hmmm let's see who wins the battle
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by justianoo(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2018
It will serve us better if nairaland vets it's stories before it becomes front page materials
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by terrezo2002(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2018
Those makoko boys have locally made guns. I wonder what they else they do with them if they don't steal with them or kill people in cult related issues
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by DonCandido(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
Lies.

The eyesofLagosblog lied.

FACTS

2 policemen (now in custody at Panti, yaba) and some thugs went with a rival claimant to a disputed land. The piece of land in question is occupied by a Church.

The invaders tried to evict the Church members by force.

The Church members raised the alarm and the some members of the community came to their rescue and opposed the invaders. It became a free for all whereby guns and other dangerous weapons were used freely leading to the death of 2 people.

In order to curtail the violence from spreading, the police authorities requested for back up and the nearest OP MESSA men were drafted to the scene to assist in quelling the violence.

Nigerians deserve to know the truth all the time. It is dishonest to hide behind a computer and unleash lies to unsuspecting members of the community.

Nigerian bloggers must inculcate professionalism in their reporting of events.

1 Like

Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
Pavore9:
If it was a gun battle between the Army and the residents, how did the residents get access to arms? shocked
they bought them
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:
two people have been killed in the ensuing gun battle between the residents and the officials suspected to belong to the Nigerian Army.

GUN BATTLE = YOU BRING GUN I BRING GUN

OPPRESSION = YOU BRING GUN, I RUN AWAY

Stupid journalism
vietnam had gun
America had gunships
America ran away
Oppression?
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by HtwoOw: 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
At least one person would over think it , i am talking in the nigerian context , but thanks for ruining it

MIKOLOWISKA:
vietnam had gun
America had gunships
America ran away
Oppression?
Re: Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:24am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
At least one person would over think it , i am talking in the nigerian context , but thanks for ruining it

a coward will always be a coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.