Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Evans The Kidnapper #thetrivailsofanevilman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans The Kidnapper #thetrivailsofanevilman (359 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans The Kidnapper #thetrivailsofanevilman by Tnicemario(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2018
#TheTrivailsOfAnEvilMan!
It was Dele Giwa, the legendary journalist who said "Every evil done by man to man shall be redress either by man or by God. Either here or here-after ;for the victory of evil over good shall only be temporary"
My dear friends, the legendary Dele G was right. Pls quit evil! Stop supporting evil or evil men. No evil person (s) shall escape punishment.
For years, Evans gave tears to people. Kidnapping brought him fame and fortune. The words of Lucky Dube "crime does not pay" made no sense to him. His day of reckoning finally came. The table turned and Evans was arrested. He has never been the same. Now, the scales have fallen off his eyes. Now he appreciates that #crime does not pay. The #time for justice has come.
Evans is #depressed and in great #distress. A merciless dude who dished out # pains to others and # gained so much from same is feeling so much pains now.
In court few days ago, he broke down in # tears. His #fears were palpable. Evans may have misinterpreted the words of the scriptures. And Jesus told him... "I will make you fishers of men if you follow me"
for brother Evans, to be a fisher of men was to kidnap men for ransom. He did his fishing so well and his well of cash spilled over.
It was a distraught Evans in court. His T-shirt was ragging, his skin was like a Snake's , he tearfully told the judge that he was going through hell, going blind, that he had been kept on solitary confinement ,denied access to doctors and visitors, denied good food and that he faces untold bullying and maltreatment every day. Rhetorically,he asked "what have I done to you people" Evans cried! He wept buckets.
Evans shocked me! Was he expecting a red carpet reception in kirikiri? Was he expecting a replica of his Eko mansion?
Was he expecting hot meals from the best chefs in Lagos? What an irony!
A man who fed his billionaire victims with bread and water, half cooked noodles and raw pepper want a VIP treatment in prison. If our criminal justice system was not useless, Evans' trial would have been done and dusted by now and his execution would have been done and dusted too. If it were in South Africa, Evans case would have been different.
Brother Evans fell my hands! He reminded me of the notorious Lawrence Anini who cried like a baby when he was arrested. The cycle is complete now! I can now go to town with the fact that dare devil criminals are also the craziest cowards.
Whoever sees Evans shd tell him to accept his current fate with equanimity (calmness of mind) No condition is permanent. Because Nigeria is a banana republic, he could be discharged and acquitted very soon. Prison is a good place to write best selling books. Soyinka wrote
#TheManDied" while he was in solitary confinement, Nelson Mandela wrote a large part of #LongWalkToFreedom while in prison, Obasanjo wrote books in prison.....
Bro Evans, write books like # TheEvilsOfCrime or
#BloodMoney or #TheOthersideOfLife . Stop thinking about food . man does not live by bread alone! You are a big fool! Common carry your Cross!

Re: Evans The Kidnapper #thetrivailsofanevilman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On May 11, 2018
He is supposed to have been HANGED by now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans The Kidnapper #thetrivailsofanevilman by Jabioro: 7:18am On May 11, 2018
The OP nail it with hevy sledge hammer he used to hit his victims ,equanimity> the kammal bearer.GOD BLESS YOU OP.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta (photos) / See The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Arrested In Ghana / (PHOTOS) Mother And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.