Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (70194 Views)

DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:31pm On May 11, 2018
na bribe go end am so no need to praise them
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Club 57, where I they always chill cheesy

Opposite so fresh neighborhood kiss

We know you know the building
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2018
Earthbound:
So EFCC now raids clubs?

Don't they have enough intelligence and manpower to track down their suspects without making a fuss about it?
my brother I tire o. If you ask me......

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those particular set of boys have over spent in just one week from Club DNA and now to Club 57 ..Been a mad week for them with even the importation of stripper all the way from ATL

No wonder... shocked
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Fordzzy(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Meanwhile Diezani still dey run shows 4 London.

Dem don cure her cancer overnight
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by darqly(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

What crime have they committed to warrant this intimidation?

As far as i am concerned , these guys are good guys. helping to stabilize our economy through spending of forex which helps to boost the value of the Naira.

They are even better than Buhari and his son who went to Europe to waste our forex on medical tourism.

Lai Mohammed the Lier once said yahoo boys should borrow Nigeria money ........who is deceiving who??

No they're not good guys (once proven guilty). Yahoo Yahoo is fraud, fraud is theft. Stealing is a crime last I checked.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On May 11, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Meanwhile Diezani still dey run shows 4 London.
shocked

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by diamonddamilare(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
As part of efforts to stem the tide of cyber crimes, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, in the early hours of Friday, May 11, 2018 arrested over 12 suspected internet fraudsters in the Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The EFCC operatives stormed the popular Club 57 on Awolowo Way, Ikoyi, where the suspected "yahoo yahoo boys" were rounded up, following intelligence report. While some of the suspects abandoned their exotic cars to avoid arrest, some others put up resistance, thereby turning the environ into a war-like zone of sorts.

However, a total 10 cars were recovered from the suspects during raid that lasted about three hours. The suspects will soon be charged to court when investigations are concluded..

Hmmm dem just dey arrest anyhow people

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by robotix: 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
mrvitalis:
Obviously the so called club just lost 90% of its customers

I suspect a rival club owner

Efcc always carrying case you can't win... Every information gotten were gotten under Durex and their phone collected by force.... For an average lawyer this is not a case

Most yahoo boys are just uneducated in the aspect of their right

50% of the money you would pay efcc should be used to contract a SAN and the case is over
gbam!

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those particular set of boys have over spent in just one week from Club DNA and now to Club 57 ..Been a mad week for them with even the importation of stripper all the way from ATL

Lol! The stupidity! I wish this was here in the United States, the boys will sue EFCC and the club owner too... what evidence do they have? Does over spending warrant you to arrest someone? An intelligent officer like Abba Kyari wouldn't even associate himself with a raid like this without proof just because of overspending money... watch these boys walk away from this case..

6 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by hollywater: 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
35824L:
That is how our developers from the east are developing Lagos.
80%of yahoo boyz in Nigeria most especially in Lagos,are all Afonjas.Everybody knows that.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
;DAnother club on Awolowo road snitched on Club 57. But why run if they are not truly Yahoo boys . If I was there I would explain myself rather than run, unless they have hard concrete evidence I m into fraud they have no cas
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
Earthbound:
So EFCC now raids clubs?

Don't they have enough intelligence and manpower to track down their suspects without making a fuss about it?

And what is wrong with raiding a night club if they have sufficient intelligence?

Read the post again. The fuss came about due to resistance by some of the individuals that were to be arrested. I don't see how this relates to adequacy of manpower or shortage of it.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by chuose2: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
35824L:
The boys are most likely Afonjas from the west
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
;DAnother club on Awolowo road snitched on Club 57. But why run if they are not truly Yahoo boys . If I was there I would explain myself rather than run, unless they have hard concrete evidence I m into fraud they have no case.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Edge1(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
35824L:

It's like your cone head didn't accommodate all the parts of your brain making you mentally r£tard€d.

Get a rope and do the needful. They will continue to develop your cities until all the brown roofs are gone. grin grin grin grin

BTW... the image below was taken in an eastern state

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
Efcc is becoming jobless
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by hypnotic(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
sounds like an inside job
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by IMASTEX: 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Okay, But when will the Yahoo Men be arrested? Those in various levels of government even among yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 11, 2018
They are after the club owner to frustrate his business

The boys arrested are bonus choppings
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by userplainly(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2018
Rolly83:

Are you one of them
Why e dey pain u to see boys progress??....
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by rusher14: 3:51pm On May 11, 2018
Yahoo boys or Offa armed robbers?
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 3:58pm On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I see.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by userplainly(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2018
billionman:
It's high time we accepted the fact that cybercrime has come to stay in our society. Until the govt provide better living conditions for its people and the people have the right value, cybercrime won't just go away.

Even those fighting the crime are criminals.

My gf's elder sis bf is a SARS member n also a Yahoo boi... my babe is begging me to like him cos I told her plainly that I hate the niqqa.. not after wat they've done to me..

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by userplainly(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2018
Rainmania:
;DAnother club on Awolowo road snitched on Club 57. But why run if they are not truly Yahoo boys . If I was there I would explain myself rather than run, unless they have hard concrete evidence I m into fraud they have no cas

Lol!. u must be from a diffrnt country
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Kpartners: 4:02pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=35824L post=67468007]That is how our developers from the east are developing Lagos.[/quote

Go and sell land and chop the money. Na the only thing you fit do be that
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2018
billionman:
It's high time we accepted the fact that cybercrime has come to stay in our society. Until the govt provide better living conditions for its people and the people have the right value, cybercrime won't just go away.

Even those fighting the crime are criminals.

This government you are blaming, are they foreigners?
Is it not the same Nigerians that all of them are? Do you not see them passing by? You have to learn not to tolerate nonsense from "big men" 24/7, 365.
In this country we never ask how big men make their money. You just bow down to any man who has money and this includes pastors.
It is this your attitude that keeps politicians ontop. We are even the ones pushing them to remain untop. Now you are asking them for accountability; for better living conditions.

Evans was kidnapping people. I can swear that many Niralanders knew about this. But everybody kept quiet because he is a big man. His gatemen, his drivers, his house boy, his security. Swear Now that they didn't have android phone with data to browse and comment on Nairaland. But would they talk?

That is how Nigerians behave.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:04pm On May 11, 2018
that d only pple dey can arrest, saraki and co dey Nttn dey hppn to Dem, still get liver go efcc headquarters Dem still no fit nail am deir. chai
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Liar undecided
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by streetfabulous: 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
My own be say, make dem no arrest innocent guys sha... angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
Nope I'm from Nigeria. I know my right , that I can't be charged for being in a club full of scammers. I make my money legitimately and it's up to them to prove otherwise. I have been at bars multiple times that it has been busted by cops. I didn't run because I wasn't doing anything illegally. While I understand the angle you are driving at....I still stand on my initial arguement that if they weren't guilty they shouldn't be running. But you n I both know why they ran.
userplainly:

Lol!. u must be from a diffrnt country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.