Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (70189 Views)

DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by skallion7(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2018
What about those polithiefcians?, stupid efcc
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
Hooe this isnt a random arrest
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by billionman: 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
uuzba:

This government you are blaming, are they foreigners?
Is it not the same Nigerians that all of them are? Do you not see them passing by? You have to learn not to tolerate nonsense from "big men" 24/7, 365.
In this country we never ask how big men make their money. You just bow down to any man who has money and this includes pastors.
It is this your attitude that keeps politicians ontop. We are even the ones pushing them to remain untop. Now you are asking them for accountability; for better living conditions.

Evans was kidnapping people. I can swear that many Niralanders knew about this. But everybody kept quiet because he is a big man. His gatemen, his drivers, his house boy, his security. Swear Now that they didn't have android phone with data to browse and comment on Nairaland. But would they talk?

That is how Nigerians behave.

This is why there has to be a total reorientation of our values as individuals and as a society. Unfortunately, the people to influence the reorientation in a large part are the people in govt. We can of course do our part in our own capacity.

I want to believe that the "you" in your post is in the third person and not the second person context.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by billionman: 4:21pm On May 11, 2018
userplainly:

My gf's elder sis bf is a SARS member n also a Yahoo boi... my babe is begging me to like him cos I told her plainly that I hate the niqqa.. not after wat they've done to me..

You can imagine!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by MissBoss01(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2018
Rolly83:

Are you one of them

Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2018
35824L:
That is how our developers from the east are developing Lagos.
why are u shamelessly showing how bigoted you are? there are both yoruba and ibo yahoo boys.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:24pm On May 11, 2018
The intelligence wey lead them to club no get navigation to lead them go their houses o?
Na like this club owners go begin lose profit.
Those ones go come turn to another set of yahoo men or Evans.
When did yahoo boys exploit started affecting Nigeria economy?Any investor considering FDI knows how to go about .Only the greedy falls for the greedy.You know I didn't go to school.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2018
billionman:

This is why there has to be a total reorientation of our values as individuals and as a society. Unfortunately, the people to influence the reorientation in a large part are the people in govt. We can of course do our part in our own capacity.

I want to believe that the "you" in your post is in the third person and not the second person context.

you are correct bro,so how about you,i and other well-meaning nigerians begin to construct plans on how to enter politics.thats the only way to save this nation.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by greatman247(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2018
EFCC is very wrong for this. I don't care if those boy are Yahoo boys or men or Yahoo women. Do you want to spoil business for club owners? Clubs contribute to the economy of this country and 90% of their customers are mostly criminals and that does not justify such arrest. Now boys will not be going into clubs anymore to catch fun and it will affect club business. Govt collect taxes from the club to develop the country, why would you distrup such? And I know those Yahoo boys may not know their rights. Get a SAN Lawyer sue EFCC and then sue the Club and whoever manages the Club. How can the Club allow the EFCC In? They should all be sue. Can EFCC burst on political gatherings and arrest bunch of politicians. This is intimidation of the highest other.

8 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by GeoOla25(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2018
Lol..., won ti gba ope... owo wire.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by userplainly(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2018
Rainmania:
Nope I'm from Nigeria. I know my right , that I can't be charged for being in a club full of scammers. I make my money legitimately and it's up to them to prove otherwise. I have been at bars multiple times that it has been busted by cops. I didn't run because I wasn't doing anything illegally. While I understand the angle you are driving at....I still stand on my initial arguement that if they weren't guilty they shouldn't be running. But you n I both know why they ran.

The day I tried to tell Police that "I'm a graduate n I know my right"... they stopped harassing me or calling me a Yahoo boy instead they said I should go! as they were about to leave they got to me n sprayed Pepper spray abi its tear gas on my eyes. in their words " u dey smart abi? if I slap u now! mumu"......... I was emotionally devastated! my eyes burn! my nose almost bleed! my throat scratched me... true I was really hurt n my taxi driver said " Oga like say na night or quiet road deh for kill u"

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2018
mrvitalis:

It's either Durex or kiss

Gold circle burst alot

Just
na fake one you De buy,I use gold circle all through last year ,I nor record any bursting even as tight as the pussy ,cos I de always make am wet
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by donshady(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

Call/WhatsApp
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
This is wrong on all levels,was there evidence against them before going to arrest them? I expect the club owners to hire lawyers on their customers behalf...you can't just walk into someone's establishment to arrest somebody...
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those particular set of boys have over spent in just one week from Club DNA and now to Club 57 ..Been a mad week for them with even the importation of stripper all the way from ATL
wow! Dem fly in strippers from ATL, then their money na banger!

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
Ouch...Pele. Well all the encounters I have always had with the NPF has never escalated to that though. But going off about ' how you are a graduate and you know your right' isn't the wisest choice of statement to make to a Nigerian police though grin You just gotta finesse your words and sometimes your confidence and manner of approach leaves them wondering 'who you be' . But in this scenario I really don't see myself running but I would be alert just incase...e fit be robbers. Because I know they would definitely ask you to identify your self eventually and since you have nothing to hide all good. But most EFCC cases are thrown out of court eventually because the onus is on them to prove you got your money illegally. They just put up all these media burst and arrest to show they are up and about. A lot of their cases don't get convictions.

userplainly:

The day I tried to tell Police that "I'm a graduate n I know my right"... they stopped harassing me or calling me a Yahoo boy instead they said I should go! as they were about to leave they got to me n sprayed Pepper spray abi its tear gas on my eyes. in their words " u dey smart abi? if I slap u now! mumu"......... I was emotionally devastated! my eyes burn! my nose almost bleed! my throat scratched me... true I was really hurt n my taxi driver said " Oga like say na night or quiet road deh for kill u"
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:06pm On May 11, 2018
SniperSmurf:

Lol cheesy why not Goldcircle.
guy you no get joy at all, you quickly located the DUREX INSTEAD OF DURESS grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 5:13pm On May 11, 2018
35824L:
That is how our developers from the east are developing Lagos.
This is how afonjas from the west are wasting money dem no work for.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:14pm On May 11, 2018
userplainly:

Lol grin
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Boss13: 5:34pm On May 11, 2018
I’m shocked at the comments I read here. It definitely indicates that the Nigerian society has lost its value. I believe many of us do not understand how bad the effect of advance fee fraud is till you leave the country and probably identify yourself as a Nigerian.

Also, I don’t think the raid was randomly carried out. I believe the EFCC has been on the trail of the suspected fraudsters. It is also possible that some innocent persons might have been arrested due to intervening into police matter and that is a crime too, (EFCC v. Ricky Tarfa) comes to mind here.

My question is why do we support and promote crime? These Yahoo Boys/Men are a menace to our society. They are the misfit that should end up in prison. We need to build our morals and values and not support criminals.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Martartins(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2018
This is a minor case. They should just show a proof of the type of business they have been running for at least 3 years that warrant them to live such a lifestyle. You can't pin any crime on them because you have no proof.

A rookie lawyer will get them out in no time.

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
l[quote author=mrvitalis post=67469734]Obviously the so called club just lost 90% of its customers

I suspect a rival club owner

Efcc always carrying case you can't win... Every information gotten were gotten under Durex and their phone collected by force.... For an average lawyer this is not a case

Most yahoo boys are just uneducated in the aspect of their right
50% of the money you would pay efcc should be used to contract a SAN and the case is over [/quote

how on earth do you even come to such barbaric dilusion ,,that G boiz are not educated and donnt know there right, when the main problem is .........
how do you claim right when you are living large without a job/company worst still you are not OBO ,,regardless of how many law textbooks you read you just wana settle your way out .... it is only adviseable to involve a lawyer when SARS hold you down.

i wish most of these G can be wiser and own in a business they can diversify into ,that remains your alibi for life. woman naa d problem grin
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
ericsmith:
l
Not explaining how I make my money is no crime as far as you are not a public office holder

Get a court injection depending for explaination and I'm sure there would be one
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Agentwatts(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2018
mrvitalis:
Obviously the so called club just lost 90% of its customers

I suspect a rival club owner

Efcc always carrying case you can't win... Every information gotten were gotten under Durex and their phone collected by force.... For an average lawyer this is not a case

Most yahoo boys are just uneducated in the aspect of their right

50% of the money you would pay efcc should be used to contract a SAN and the case is over

get into there hands and you shall be defeated with your SAN. go and read section 7 of EFCC Act, and your eye shall be enlightened.
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Bundaweber: 7:21pm On May 11, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Lol! The stupidity! I wish this was here in the United States, the boys will sue EFCC and the club owner too... what evidence do they have? Does over spending warrant you to arrest someone? An intelligent officer like Abba Kyari wouldn't even associate himself with a raid like this without proof just because of overspending money... watch these boys walk away from this case..

mhmnn! so you think efcc are like the police you see on the road. EFCC always investigate before arrest. I know this because of two cases i happened to be close to. A few years back a cyber café i patronise was raided and shut down and a few other more active customers were arrested and we later found out that they had been monitoring the guy for months before he was arrested. The second was at a state ministry.

1 Like

Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2018
Agentwatts:

get into there hands and you shall be defeated with your SAN. go and read section 7 of EFCC Act, and your eye shall be enlightened.
Defected for what offence?
Clubbing?

Just read the part and it says nothing about this
Re: 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) by Silvermoney: 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
Boss13:
I’m shocked at the comments I read here. It definitely indicates that the Nigerian society has lost its value. I believe many of us do not understand how bad the effect of advance fee fraud is till you leave the country and probably identify yourself as a Nigerian.

Also, I don’t think the raid was randomly carried out. I believe the EFCC has been on the trail of the suspected fraudsters. It is also possible that some innocent persons might have been arrested due to intervening into police matter and that is a crime too, (EFCC v. Ricky Tarfa) comes to mind here.

My question is why do we support and promote crime? These Yahoo Boys/Men are a menace to our society. They are the misfit that should end up in prison. We need to build our morals and values and not support criminals.

You think this illegal raid is a moral crusade? Are you not a Nigerian? You should know that these agents simply want to extort money and properties (cars) from these guys, so what's the point really? You think they are genuinely interested in fighting fraud?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.