Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo (21130 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by CastedAyo: 11:49am On May 11, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Instagram @abuse_survivor has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how she managed to prevent justice justice in her neighborhood in Uyo.

Read what she wrote below;
"So I managed to prevent jungle justice in my neighbourhood this morning.

It took a lot to prevent the lynching of fellow human beings(who are thieves by the way).

At a point, they started saying I am a relative of the thieves for not wanting them to carry out jungle justice.

I was able to prevent the lynching before the SARS came to pick them up.

Let's grow beyond the need to take law into our hands no matter the situation!"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-reveals-how-she-prevented-jungle-justice-in-her-neighborhood-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2018
U have done well

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by aristocrazzy: 12:18pm On May 11, 2018
If all you said is true then you deserve an accolade
But don't come to my area (Ikorodu) and try what you just did.. and I strongly believe that those criminals would be freed soon, I pray they don't pay u a visit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by naijapage(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2018
undecided

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE https://videoport.com/lady-reveals-how-she-prevented-jungle-justice

The Lady Said that she is a Lawyer ..

But the Nearly Killed These Guys ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by PigBenis(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
Kudos to you sister survivor
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
She just said she did, never told us how undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by emmabest2000(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:
But don't come to my area (Ikorodu) and try what you just did.. and I strongly believe that those criminals would be freed soon, I pray they don't pay u a visit.

If they are out

She will be their no 1 fans
If you tamper with her , your name will be sorry

Those criminals knows how to show appreciation no bi small

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by binsanni(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
you just save a soul

God bless yah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by LazyNairalander(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
I wish I could say you tried but......
See my signature.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
HOW?
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
How
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Dpharisee: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
In the North Jungle justice can easily happen when somebody accuses you of 'abusing' the Prophet Mohammed, the crowd will not even ask if its true or not, they will start shouting in a frenzy 'laila ahilala, Muhamadu rasu lilla'.

People who are owing others have used this tactics to murder their debtors, just like in Kano market where the mallam who felt that Mrs Bridget was selling more than him decided to do ablution in front of her shop and when she complained he raised alarm that she has abused the Prophet and that was how they killed her with jungle justice and till date the Kano Govt refused to prosecute the perpetrators so as not to be accused of punishing people who 'defended' Islam' which can affect the Governors political fortunes.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
kiss applause for you weldone

Check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payments.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2018
Say No to jungle Justice.

Nigeria is a crazy place to live in, just shout thief, next thing u knw plank, Tyre, petrol nd matches dan set. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Dewze(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
In a country were people that kill thieves are thieves themselves.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by jiorhemen(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:
I strongly believe that those criminals would be freed soon

Not when arrested by SARS. In fact, they just started a journey of no return. May we never experience such trips.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Lizilicious(f): 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
Wehdone Mamacita
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Fkforyou(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2018
angry angry
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by DaV8King(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2018
Accolades to you ma!
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Slamjamz22(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
Mhen i have seen alot of this shit in owerri.... So peeps wan mud person cos of car battery of how much? money way nor fit feed you for five days... SMH
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Macnnoli4(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2018
People should not lynch, but in this Buhari hard economy, if you enlighten them, the will still lynch a theif with revenge in their minds because what a thief will steal will be more expensive to replace in the market
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by megareal: 2:32pm On May 11, 2018
Why are some folks wired to commit crime? Unfortunately for them , na SARS catch them. With ordinary police dem for get free with cash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Keleyors(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
You deserve some accolade

CastedAyo:
A Nigerian lady on Instagram @abuse_survivor has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how she managed to prevent justice justice in her neighborhood in Uyo.

Read what she wrote below;
"So I managed to prevent jungle justice in my neighbourhood this morning.

It took a lot to prevent the lynching of fellow human beings(who are thieves by the way).

At a point, they started saying I am a relative of the thieves for not wanting them to carry out jungle justice.

I was able to prevent the lynching before the SARS came to pick them up.

Let's grow beyond the need to take law into our hands no matter the situation!"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-reveals-how-she-prevented-jungle-justice-in-her-neighborhood-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by paroh137(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
emmabest2000:

If they are out
She will be their no 1 fans If you tamper with her , your name will be sorry

Those criminals knows how to show appreciation no bi small
No honor among thieves my man. Ironically na she den go rob first if them comot
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by calddon(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
She did well
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Tanyabee(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
you have done well ma, seriously lynching isnt the way through this same act innocent lives have been lost
Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:00pm On May 11, 2018
Foolish woman
Until they rob and rape her

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo by Organs(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:

Bros, what you wrote is "arrant nonsense" Abeg just shut the f up if you have nothing to contribute. No matter what jungle justice is WRONG. This lady just saved lives and look at what you wrote..... Yes, i agree the police is not doing enough and we should keep shouting and pointing out what they are doing wrong but at the same time, we need to support and encourage "rule of law"..... and to drive my point home with your analogy, i strongly believe people are accused wrongly or punished and killed (ALU4 on my mind) unjustly, i pray you do not become a victim one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Lawan Fugu Murdered In Maiduguri, Borno State / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.