Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (43534 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 7 Cars Mostly Used By Nigerian Politicians / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Orpe7(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Pls If you have any one of them that you don't like the interiors biko dash me..
Funny enough some one out there loves the interiors perfectly

No be only u o
Abeg dash me join

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by sirgalahad26(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2018
atleast these are better than the 'legxus' and 'legedes-benz' models! gringrin

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2018
These are budget cars...what do you expect? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by piagetskinner(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2018
iv always loved the mini Cooper...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by engrjacuzzi: 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
what would be said of Keke Napep and all this yellow small 7 seated bus

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Abudu2000(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
Golf 1-4
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by defemidefemi(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
PLz if u don't like it too wen de bring it just send give me I take God beg u
aristocrazzy:
Pls If you have any one of them that you don't like the interiors biko dash me..
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 11, 2018
aristocrazzy:

Yep, I love the interior of my MY07MCS

And the automotive press, the real ones, love the interior when it was released. It was fashioned after the classic Mini Cooper of which I owned many.

Here's the dash of a classic Mini Cooper.

And this of a Mini Moke

[img]https://englishauto.files./2013/10/sany0007.jpg[/img]

Butter, after all, is not food for monkeys.

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
360great:
2003 camry. Aka BIG Daddy grin
what will say about the 2003 primera
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Peterosky(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2018
This Op must be high on local pure water.He doesn't even know that I have owned and driven all this cars he listed and have found their interiors very interesting and beautiful. The only car whose interior is ugly is Ferrari and Bugatti. I stopped driving and disposed off those cars including my Ferrari and Bugatti because I needed to upgrade which took me to buying Toyota Camry pencil light.
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by armadeo(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
i completely agree that they are all horrible.

this one takes the cake

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Timagex(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
That one of the yaris just dey confuse person. Me just stopped looking at it undecided grin grin shebi na to drive matter?
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by larrypourl(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2018
When you talk about fuel efficiency, Yaris beat all hands down, even Corolla. But that design na error, but when you think fueling of car in naija, pls Yaris is d way out ibeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2018
Oga EgunMogaji come and see o! One small boy said a version of your Mini Cooper's interior is ugly.. what should we do to him?
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2018
I love the interior of that Fiat 500. Simple yet very sexy.
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
dumo1:
Oga EgunMogaji come and see o! One small boy said a version of your Mini Cooper's interior is ugly.. what should we do to him?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, regardless how faulted it is.

I'm trying to buy a bike for my MaiGuard. Seller said Baja is better than Kyo something or the other". Imagine this nonsense. Where is Yamaha, Suzuki, Norton, Triumph, etc

So as you can see everyone has taste and opinions wink
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Nasir123(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2018
What is ugly here for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Wizaugpet(m): 1:58am On May 12, 2018
What is wrong with that 7 na... Or is it because, u don't have hope of owning such car? I know it will be Too expensive!

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by oyeezah(f): 8:05am On May 12, 2018
Please someone should gift me one of these ugly cars

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by danigbo(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
dumo1:
Please tell me what's wrong with the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper and TVR Sagaris interiors. If you want to be a critic be good at it and not being moronish about it.

Stop becoming unbecoming .
Re: 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2018
They look cool to me smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.