Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State (570 Views)

Nigerian Lady Nearly Dies After Drinking Dettol While Performing Joeboy's Alcoho / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 11, 2018
A colleague of mine has experienced nothing short of a nightmare in Benue

She traveled for a meeting with a client and had to rest at a hotel in Otukpo, she was starving and wanted to also see the town hence she opted to stroLl out instead of ordering food in the hotel (HER WORST MISTAKE) so she asked the front desk staff for any nice local restaurant where she could enjoy the local delicacies also within strolling distance and off she left little did she know this would be a night she would never forget !!

She said she didnt have to walk far before she located the resturant she was directed too and the aroma of cooked foods confirmed this was indeed the place- little did she know it was hell in an evil state she walked into

She seated and ordered a bowl of semo and one of the local soups before she started eating she inquired how much that sumptuous meal would cost and she wss informed it was N750 she then gave the woman a N1000 original note from her bag, please reader remember i said N1000 not less was what she gave the woman, she told the woman to bring her a cold bottle of coke and to the bring her change suddenly this elderly woman in her fifties by my colleagues description who seemed so warmly and nice suddenly had a look of death on her face and she immediately stopped and asked my colleague "WETIN YOU TALK NA!!!" I mean in a very loud voice my colleague suddenly surprised by this sudden hostile attitude of the woman looked back shocked wondering what she had done wrong then the woman screamed again " i say wetin you talk now!!!"

My colleague sudden afraid for her life looked quickly around the restaurant and noticed around 7 other guests eating had all stopped and were looking at her quietly with hard looks on their faces, my colleague who was frightened to her bone repeated in a very quiet and polie voice trying hard to hide he fear she felt at the moment said again "Mummy i said please bring my change for me"

In an instant the woman slapped her very hard and immediately grabbed her by the hair and continued slapping her..at this point 3 other women seated in the restaurant got up and tried to hold the woman back while my colleague screamed for help in shock and fear" when these ladies had succeeded in holding the woman

They asked her what happened then my crying colleague whose blouse had been torn explained to the women while some men wehere holding the old woman who was still scream as if possessed and trying to hit my colleague on the head with a bottle .. my colleague said " i dont know what hapoened what did i do?" she asked while crying the other women took her outside and where comforting her then she explained all i asked madam for was my change immediately it was like something out of a horror movie these 3 ladies screamed and started beating my colleague screaming thief thief !!! Ole ole!!

I am not joking they stripped her while she fought for her life and screamed not to be killed then when she thought she would pass out from the kicks and slaps by three women on her at once a police van drove by then immediately one of the police men shot a bullet in the air to disperse the crowd of on lookers at this evil act!!!

the police men picked my colleague up who was at this point stripped naked completely and bleeding from cuts and scrapes all over she was gasping for breath and couldn't stand on her own so the police men inquired from her who she was and she explained and then told them as she could how she came to Benue for a meeting and wanted to eat when suddenly she asked for her change and this woman attacked her immediatel the police heard this he hit her on the head with his gun and she passed out.

This seems untrue right? it is not!!! my colleague woke in the hospital where she had been for 5 days, her mum and friends had been contacted and thats how we got to Benue to hear this horrifying tale.

Now what amazed me was that everyone who heard her story tried to kill my colleague as if hypnotized! Anyways we were informed by one of the matrons that in Benue when the people hear the word Change they remember APC buhari and all they have suffered, So for your safety if you ever find yourself in Benue never i repeat never use the word Change there or you may loose your life

MOd please move this tofront page as all can benefit from this

angry grin

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 seun MissyB3, Fynestboi, dominique

Re: Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by SUPERPACK: 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
another ipig liar spotted
Re: Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:
another ipig liar spotted

when you say ipig i assume you meant i am ibo? well unfortunately i am a proud Yoruba man, Now to any one with the IQ of a 4 year old they would understand the humor of the story but alas you didnt. Maybe it might be something wrong with your upbringing who knows

This was entirely fictional but you didnt get it did you? You need to seek mental health assistance
Re: Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by SUPERPACK: 7:27pm On May 11, 2018
Lakeside79:

when you say ipig i assume you meant i am ibo? well unfortunately i am a proud Yoruba man, Now to any one with the IQ of a 4 year old they would understand the humor of the story but alas you didnt. Maybe it might be something wrong with your upbringing who knows

This was entirely fictional but you didnt get it did you? You need to seek mental health assistance

dumbo did i mention u, or did i direct it to u, go get a life nigga
Re: Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by biafraisdead(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2018
Lakeside79:

guy u dey stupid o. Mark today's date, by this time next week such fate(of what u described) shall befall u.
Re: Breaking: Innocent lady Nearly Lynched To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 4:54am On May 12, 2018
biafraisdead:

guy u dey stupid o. Mark today's date, by this time next week such fate(of what u described) shall befall u.

You see why education is key? You really are dense and too stupìd to insult

Photography / The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures / In need of self con/guest house/motel Accommodation In Ibadan