Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities (691 Views)

Admission Admission.....into The Following Universities..... / Admission Into The Following Universities In Ghana Is On Call 07035587797 For Pr / I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities by 22okezie: 2:34pm On May 22, 2010
hello to my fellow students,
i wrote this year 2010 jamb and i happened to get 216 in my jamb. am affraid if the universities that i applied will accept me for admssion. i choose unn as my first choice for political science and ansu for political science. i don't even know if ansu does accept second choice. plz, if anybody has and idea about this let him or her not hestitate to post to me directly through my email emmaezesco@yahoo.com. i will be happy for any attempt to my question. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities by Ekumelele: 7:42am On May 23, 2010
Unn general cut off for previous yrs is 200 and ansu was 180.nobody 4 now knw d nature of add dis yr. Any other person in d house who is score 180 and above should run fast now 2 purchase esut pre science form.though it's late ,i can help u wit d link 2 purchase it.cal me 2day 08160181833.d faster d beta
Re: Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities by theophilus2007: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
We have been doing this same admission process
for students across the nation and none have ever
regret meeting us. Just call and tell us about the
nature of your admission and I promise we are
going to ans every questions you ask us. Call Mr
Theo Sure.....07069517610

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Prospective Students, Need Help? / Uniben's Postume / "life Is Good When You Know The Right People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.