Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities (1491 Views)

Admission Admission.....into The Following Universities..... / Admission Into The Following Universities In Ghana Is On Call 07035587797 For Pr / Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities by PROFNICHO(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2007
I need help oooooooooooooooooooooo and info from these following Universities
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra
- University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umidike
- University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD)
- Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma, Edo
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Imo State University, Owerri.
- Anambra State University of Science and Technology.
- YABATECH
- Federal University of Technology, Yola
Or any University you are, which they have Education in either Mathematics or Statistics

Not for any other things, but for information and connection pls.
Please I need help. My problem is that I have my National Diploma (ND) in STATISTICS and my grade is “Distinction” but my O / Level is yet to complete although I made the entire subject both in Commercial and Science subject. But I had D7 in English Lang.
Before think of Direct Entry, what I have in mind is to go back for my HND because I have enroll for GCE exam more than 5 times but I normally have D7 in English. But when I had that scrapping of HND as been approved by House of Assemble, then am at the mode of confusions I don’t know what to do. To make it shout, I have obtained the Direct Entry form and when I check through the brochure I discover that some of the universities that take D7 in English for science course like STATISTICS, MATHEMATICS and others are in eastern and northern part of this country which I don’t know anybody over there. But I want to study Education in either Mathematics or Statistics.

Am yet to fill the form because I need someone from the above universities or others that can help me out? I want to study Education in either Mathematics or Statistics.

Pls. if you are one of the student in above universities and you can help me give me your phone number in order to contact you.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities by methodman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2007
hello.
Olabisi Onabanjo Does offer B.Sc(Hons) in Statistics.
www.oou-ng.com smiley
Great oouite
Re: I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities by PROFNICHO(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2007
Please ooooo you people should attend to my case i need helper for now. and if you can give the website of any of the following university.
Re: I Need Help Oooooooooooooooooooooo And Info From These Following Universities by karis: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
Well i advise you check out website of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED).
Am sure being a university of education they will have something suitable for you

www.tasu.edu.ng

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dazzels In Howard University / Federal Poly Offa Admission List / Unilorin 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.