Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help Chinaza Survive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Chinaza Survive (348 Views)

You Cannot Believe What My Patient (chinaza) Told Me (Video) / You Cannot Believe What My Patient (chinaza) Told Me (video) / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Chinaza Survive by Redolence: 5:46pm On May 11, 2018
Ike Chinaza is a young lady that hails from Amuzukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State. She is a hair dresser by profession.

Chinaza is the type that always dream high, having completed her HND program 3 years ago, she aspire to enroll into the university to take up medicine.

Fate however dashed on her when she got diagnosed of cancer a year ago. The speed of the cancer inversion is so fast that any delay will not spare her life.

The family has so far spend N890,000 and needs another N750,000 to further her treatment. The father is thus pleading to Nigerians to come the rescue of her daughter.

All financial help can be made to the following account
Name: Ike Emmanuel Chimeremnma
Account no.:2058857247
Bank: UBA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Australian Blood Donor Retires After Saving 2.4 Million Babies / Health Is Wealth / Why Your Breath Reeks So Bad When You Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.