Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) (22159 Views)

Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by HeWrites(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2018

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State, has been thrown into a mourning mood as a result of the death of a final year student, Olatundun Alexander Borokinni, who lost her life during childbirth.

The deceased, who was an HND 2 student of the Department of Computer Science, was said to have gone into labor on Monday afternoon, at one of the hospitals in Abeokuta.

It was gathered that late Borokinni was delivered of a set of twins at Korede hospital, before complication arose and was later referred to Federal Medical Centre, FMC Idi-aba, Abeokuta.

According to an eyewitness, Bankole Damola, a student from Civil Engineering Department, "I went to do a medical checkup and have some test at the hospital yesterday, but I was fortunate to witness the scene.

The vehicle that was meant to take Borokinni to FMC for emergency treatment, broke down midway and she gave up the ghost before they got to the Federal Medical Centre.

Perhaps she might have survived because someone also tried to help with his car after the other vehicle broke down, but he couldn’t meet up."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/final-year-student-dies-during-childbirth-as-her-twins-survive-photo.html

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On May 31, 2018
So sad. So so sad!!

May God console her family and take care of her cute and beautiful Angels.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by eezeribe(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2018
Some religious fanatics will conclude that it is the will of their god for her life... what a wicked will... Lol
May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord ... Amen.

4 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by AnonymousIP: 6:48am On May 31, 2018
RIP
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Demogorgon(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2018
Life!!
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2018
embarassed Ehya so sad...
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by SoapQueen(f): 6:58am On May 31, 2018
Oh my God. My God.

RIP woman.

Maternal mortality which is being curbed in many countries is still on the rise in Nigeria.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Agadsman(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2018
This child birth of a thing and so many other things attributed to women is the reason I keep saying that it is not easy being a woman. Especially in Nigeria.

Rip to the deceased.

This is what is called "Replacement Reaction" in chemistry.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by wittyt98(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2018
As a guy I really pity ladies whenever I think of the pain they go through during childbirth. I'm just trying to imagine the pain her husband would be going through RN. loosing someone u prolly was smiling and cracking jokes with few days ago, that feeling Hurts really bad.

RIP
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by falcon01: 8:43am On May 31, 2018
the first one will be called bachellors and the second one degree.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by nabegibeg: 9:26am On May 31, 2018
HeWrites:

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State, has been thrown into a mourning mood as a result of the death of a final year student, Olatundun Alexander Borokinni, who lost her life during childbirth.

The deceased, who was an HND 2 student of the Department of Computer Science, was said to have gone into labor on Monday afternoon, at one of the hospitals in Abeokuta.

It was gathered that late Borokinni was delivered of a set of twins at Korede hospital, before complication arose and was later referred to Federal Medical Centre, FMC Idi-aba, Abeokuta.

According to an eyewitness, Bankole Damola, a student from Civil Engineering Department, "I went to do a medical checkup and have some test at the hospital yesterday, but I was fortunate to witness the scene.

The vehicle that was meant to take Borokinni to FMC for emergency treatment, broke down midway and she gave up the ghost before they got to the Federal Medical Centre.

Perhaps she might have survived because someone also tried to help with his car after the other vehicle broke down, but he couldn’t meet up."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/final-year-student-dies-during-childbirth-as-her-twins-survive-photo.html

This is kind of women I respect, a mother and a wife

Your are the reason the earth if full of wonders, beauty and kindness

RIP madam
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by DIYhackers: 9:26am On May 31, 2018
RIP young woman
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by okomile(f): 9:27am On May 31, 2018
RIP. So sad angry
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2018
Ehyaa i feel so hurt towards the kids, who will give them that motherly love now.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Offpoint: 9:28am On May 31, 2018
R.I.P
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2018
This is sad. May God accept her soul & comfort the bereaved family.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2018
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Bittersweet memories will flow everyday the children celebrate their birthdays. May God give the father the strength to pull through.

2 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by itiswellandwell: 9:29am On May 31, 2018
Chai. Fine girl. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by babaobakonami(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2018
RIP
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Lokidude(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2018
Naija Adsense for sale @ affordable price. Check my signature for my contact while the offer last
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
I don't wish to give birth in Nigeria here. Don't let anyone decieve you. Money is goooood.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
I don't wish to give birth in Nigeria here. Don't let anyone decieve you. Money is goooood. Her soul rip
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by alienvirus: 9:38am On May 31, 2018
No
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by filterpaper234(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2018
A hospital with no standby n well fitted ambulance to convey patients in critical state. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by alienvirus: 9:42am On May 31, 2018
petitejolie:
I don't wish to give birth in Nigeria here. Don't let anyone decieve you. Money is goooood.
You mean people don't die there?

My dear, it can happen anywhere.

I pray for the family of the deceased to be able to withstand this loss.
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by gwatanayoel: 9:45am On May 31, 2018
May her Soul RIP?
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Mesebon(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2018
Demogorgon:
Life!!

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by petitejolie(f): 10:11am On May 31, 2018
alienvirus:
You mean people don't die there?

My dear, it can happen anywhere.

I pray for the family of the deceased to be able to withstand this loss.
Lol! My dear compare and contrast maternal/child mortality rate in Nigeria and overseas u will know dat u have a very high chances of survival dere. Carelessness and lack of professionalism has sent mothers and children to dier graves before dier time. If u die over dere giving birth, u know it's indeed ur time.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by Viergeachar: 10:12am On May 31, 2018
Tragic!
RIP
Re: MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) by alienvirus: 10:17am On May 31, 2018
petitejolie:

Lol! My dear compare and contrast maternal/child mortality rate in Nigeria and overseas u will know dat u have a very high chances of survival dere. Carelessness and lack of professionalism has sent mothers and children to dier graves before dier time. If u die over dere giving birth, u know it's indeed ur time.

Agreed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV Test Counsellors Need To Learn Something Called Customer Service / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.