Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Has Davido Confirmed Wizkid’s Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Davido Confirmed Wizkid’s Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage? (294 Views)

Why Has Davido Been Silent On Music Things [video] / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Davido Confirmed Wizkid’s Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage? by mrsocial(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
The Nigerian entertainment scene has been filled with speculations that celebrated pop stars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are dating. The ‘Malo’singer seems to have put her love troubles behind her after her marriage to Teebillz hit the rocks.

‘Assurance’ singer, Davido took to his Twitter handle on Friday, May 11, 2018, to promote his new song ‘Assurance’ and he tweeted:”I give my baby lifetime insurance #ASSURANCE out everywhere !!!.”

Amazingly, Wizkid immediately commented on the tweet saying “I am looking for a sister o!

Read full story: http://www.bofem.com.ng/2018/05/has-davido-confirmed-wizkids-rumoured.html

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Got Angry With The Eagles, Blaming The Government On The Loss / Drake In My Feelings Challenge Gone Wrong Watch Till The End / Flyboi X Duncan Mighty – Igbenedion (prod By Naixorbeat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.