Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament (483 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by splendid22(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
A pastor’s wife, Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme, on Friday, lost her 21-year-old marriage, when an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, dissolved the union on grounds of adultery.

Mr. Akin Akinniyi, the court president, who delivered the judgment, said the petitioner, Pastor Joshua Ibeneme was adamant in spite of the mediation by the court and family intervention.

“Since the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions, the court is, therefore, left with no option but to grant him his wish and pronounce the union dissolved.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Pastor Joshua Ibeneme and Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme dissolved today.

“Both of you will henceforth cease to be husband and wife, each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/my-wife-slept-with-deacon-bishop-of-my-church-lagos-pastor-lament/

Re: My Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2018
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

He Poured Acid On Me Because I Refused To Kill My Child / Twitter User Says It Took His Father’s Death To Realize How Hardworking He Was / Bottles Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.