Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island (10705 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Top Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Owns LION As Pets ( Pics, Video) / Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 10:44pm On May 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYK6Nj7Q7o
Banana Island is an artificial island off the foreshore of Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
This is where you will find the most expensive houses in the whole country.

The rich always like to mingle with the fellow rich and of course they can afford what an average man on the street cant afford because of the wealth and affluence.

Banana Island is filled with expensive houses, plus the luxurious and foreign fast cars of its inhabitants.
Banana Island was designed to have exquisite class,from the infrastructure to the palm trees planted just like its done in Dubai.

Banana island is also adorned with natural and beautiful trees,serene environment and overall natural beauty.

You actually do not need to drive far to get whatever you need because everything needed is actually close by from schools to hospitals,clubs and stalls with well manicured lawns and good road network.

All this luxury however comes with a price,Rich Nigerian celebrities has made this their dwelling place,you can however also purchase an apartment in this beautiful part of Lagos if you have a lot of money to blow.

Top Nigerian Celebrities that live in Banana Island Lagos

Linda Ikeji

Top notch ace blogger Linda Ikeji has made her name through blogging on the blog network blogger.

The mansion she acquired in the beautiful banana island is worth millions.The former model shared how she worked tirelessly for sever years before making the breakthrough she needed.

According to Linda Ikeji when she eventually gets married she would leave her banana island apartment and move to another house.
She currently lives in the banana island mansion with her parents and siblings.

Kola Abiola

The son of one Nigeria's successful millionaires and a once elected president late Chief MKO Abiola.

Kola Abiola is also a successful millionaire himself.
He lives in banana island where he lives quietly with his family.

Iyabo Obasanjo

The daughter of Nigeria's Ex president Chief Obasanjo.
Apart from having an ex president as a father,she is also a successful politician herself.

Mike Adenuga
Mike Adenuga is one of the richest people in Nigeria and also in Africa.

He is an entrepreneur and also the owner of many top companies in Nigeria,one of his company is Glo network,one of the best telecommunications network in Nigeria and Africa.

Mike Adenuga has always been a hustler,He started as a taxi-man to get money for his education and eventually worked his way up to becoming one of the richest men in Nigeria and in Africa and also owning a house in Banana Island.

Sayyu Dantata
Sayyu Dantata's father was the wealthiest person in Nigeria about 50 years ago, and his son has taken over.
He owns some companies and firms and also owns a house in banana Island.

Deziani Alison-Madueke
Former OPEC leader and a top notch politician.
She was once involved in a Once she was involved in money embezzlement.
She also has a house in Banana Island

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The Jagaban!
He is an ace politician and a businessman.
but then decided to go to the politics.
He is a former Lagos state Governor and was once awarded the title of the best governor when he was the governor of Lagos.
He also has a home in Banana Island

Tundun Abiola

She is the sister of Kola Abiola.
Started off living in the united states before returning to Nigeria.She is also a successful lawyer.
She lives quietly in Banana Island.

Aliko Dangote

Not only is he the wealthiest man in Africa, he is also among the richest in the world.
He also owns a house in Banana island.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Godwinfury(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2018
Father Lord Almighty, bless my ten fingers, let me too live in a place better than this, let me be richer than this.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Ever8054: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
life is so unfair,not because they said so but its the truth...some people living in those areas there hard work and intelligence is less than some who are leaving in face me I face....God only you has the answer to such mystery... but I pray you bless each and every nairalander according to there effort and heart desires...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Kobicove(m): 4:55am On May 12, 2018
OP, do you even know the meaning of the phrase "Extremely rich"? undecided

The only people qualified to be on this list you made are

Dangote

Dantata

Adenuga and

Alison-Madueke

The rest are just averagely rich

3 Likes

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by missterious(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2018
Kobicove:
OP, do you even know the meaning of the phrase "Extremely rich"? undecided

The only people qualified to be on this list you made are

Dangote

Dantata

Adenuga and

Alison-Madueke

The rest are just averagely rich

Lol. Anyone that can afford a house in Banana island is extremely rich.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Jackossky(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2018
missterious:

Lol. Anyone that can afford a house in Banana island is extremely rich.
So, Tinubu, MKO are averagely rich?

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 10:51am On May 12, 2018
I tire ooo
Jackossky:

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Samuel624: 11:23am On May 12, 2018
me self know say i go join them for that area
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On May 12, 2018
Db wink
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
Samuel624:
me self know say i go join them for that area
SECONDED

1 Like

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by missterious(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2018
Jackossky:
Did you read what I wrote? I said they're all extremely rich.
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Samuel624: 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
i think the guy was trying to refer to the former guy before you.. it was a mistake
missterious:

Did you read what I wrote? I said they're all extremely rich.
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by selemempe: 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
Funny enough banana island look just like my average neighbourhood in Doha. Nigeria and mediocrity no be here. Wat Nigeria's richest ppl enjoy is wat average ppl in other countries enjoy.
Smh

This is pearl qatar...equivalent of banana island. Where rich ppl live in doha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Samuel624: 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
na u sabi
selemempe:
Funny enough banana island look just like my average neighbourhood in Doha. Nigeria and mediocrity no be here. Wat Nigeria's richest ppl enjoy is wat average ppl in other countries enjoy.
Smh

This is pearl qatar...equivalent of banana island. Where rich ppl live in doha
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by selemempe: 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
Samuel624:
na u sabi
b4 nko. How u go fellow me sabi wen u neva travel b4
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by CoolOg: 8:31pm On May 12, 2018
Someday i will join them by God's Grace
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Damzy624(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2018
its true that i haven't travelled..

bt very soon you will see me
selemempe:
b4 nko. How u go fellow me sabi wen u neva travel b4
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by WebSurfer(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
grin
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Samuel624: 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
wink
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Damzy624(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
i need money

1 Like

Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
ook
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 10:57am On May 17, 2018
Watch video above for full details
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Blazers624: 5:44pm On May 17, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Samuel624: 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
Re: 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island by Damzy624(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Producing His 1st TV Series / All 2face Idibia Seven Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.