Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa (19604 Views)

Last Chance To Get Admission October 2018 To Study Medicine In China / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans / Best Universities In Nigeria 2018 To Study Engineering Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by koolaid87: 7:41am On May 13, 2018
The most important aspect, after studying overseas is that you have a greater chance of applying for permanent resident and work in their system which is far better than what Nigeria can offer

quote author=humblenature post=67507158] lipsrsealed

"Go east go west, home is the best"

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

Appreciate the Nigerian aluta struggle. E worth am.. [/quote]
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 7:54am On May 13, 2018
eluquenson:
Good gesture.

South Africa still better than Nigeria in so many ways.

Xenophobic or whatever, just stay in a good area and you won't regret studying in SA.

My summary is "Nigeria is still 50yrs behind South Africa".

You’re right
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 7:55am On May 13, 2018
toyinjimoh:
its better to die here when d time comes

Alright..... Enjoy your stay.
Cheers
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2018
frankputer:
Ok seen.will act.
On a second thought ,
This souti Afrika people
mine people skull and life so it's a no go area.
Canada and Germany on my mind
Before Buhari second term I will say bye bye to Naija wahala.
At least PHD is 3 years.

angry
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by EarthXmetahuman: 8:21am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
You people shouting SA is sooo dangerous for foreigners bla blabla should chill abeg. The annoying part is that half of the persons saying this have never even been there. SA has its ups and downs just like any other country. Yes there is xenophobia but that doesn't mean going there automatically means you're dead. I'm not dead and no one has threatened to kill or arrest me for being Nigerian. If you're clean,honest,respectful and not doing any shady shît...the people treat you well. You guys should just stop. This place is great. It's common sense to stick to the urban and metropolitan parts of a country as a foreigner. Go to the interior parts...OYO.
shut up.

We know you are another south African saying crap on this thread.

I have never seen any nigerian living in south africa legit or otherwise that has not complained about south African hatred towards other people.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by skallion7(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2018
naijatatafo:

Easy bro...
Wait, who are you. You can't force people to SA, it's a death trap and it's obvious someone dear to you hasn't been killed before in a foreign land
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 8:58am On May 13, 2018
harrisonford001:
The Chinese are not economic migrants? The Jewish ain't economic migrants? The Indians ain't economic migrants? Bra take a chill pill,naija are threat to you in your own land and the jealousy is so obvious! I'm sure you'll feel threatened by seeing your girl being just a friend to a naija blood for obvious reason though! As much as I condemn the activities of the illegal business Mafians from naija,I'll however remind u that your hostility ain't based on drugs business alone! I stayed in your country for some years and i witness first class hatred and jealousy even from now taxi driver! I'm glad the influx of naija to south Africa have reduced so drastically, it just don't worth it! You guys are something else sir
I bet you think you sound informed even with your level of ignorance,the sad part is that you lived here for years but you are still as clueless about the country as you were before you came.

If I may asks,what part of SA were you staying? you don't sound like someone who explored the country and it's people.It's funny that you even think SA hate scholars from other countries,If we were jealous then how did we let African students into our collages and universities? I can't shake the feeling that you fabricated the whole "I stayed in your country for some years" story.have there ever been reports of xenophobic attacks anywhere in the vicinity of learning institutions?

Use independent thought and stop living on hearsay like many of you are

3 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Massdamm(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Go east go west, home is the best"

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

Appreciate the Nigerian aluta struggle. E worth am..

even kwarapoly and Offa poly
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2018
skallion7:
Wait, who are you. You can't force people to SA, it's a death trap and it's obvious someone dear to you hasn't been killed before in a foreign land

I am a Nigerian and based in SA... To me SA is a nice place to be.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by skallion7(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2018
naijatatafo:

I am a Nigerian and based in SA... To me SA is a nice place to be.
Ok, if you don't want to lose your dear ones to ebola this year, don't quote me again and stop deceiving innocent Nigerians to a foreign land where it's not secured. Just because you're safe doesn't me others will. Get That Into Your Cranium.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 9:45am On May 13, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
shut up.

We know you are another south African saying crap on this thread.

I have never seen any nigerian living in south africa legit or otherwise that has not complained about south African hatred towards other people.
Do you have to be so rude to argue a point?
I don't know who u met, I don't know what they do, I don't know the part of SA you've been to. I ague that SA is good then I'm magically an online South African. Really?. It's this shîtty myopic mentality that is pulling naija and it's people back. You and your ever complaining friends should get out a bit more and see what's good around them. The complain wey una dey complain all the time no go kill una.

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by OyinO: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
Dumbest citizens worldwide with dumbest and lazy youths. What are they going to do in a country whose citizens hate Nigerians more than Devil?

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
I don't know who u met, I don't know what they do, I don't know the part of SA you've been to. I ague that SA is good then I'm magically an online South African. Really?. It's this shîtty myopic mentality that is pulling naija and it's people back. You and your ever complaining friends should get out a bit more and see what's good around them. The complain wey una dey complain all the time no go kill una.
Have you been to SA before?

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by EarthXmetahuman: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
[s]
Audray:
[/s]again..

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:28am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
are u a human trafficker? The same south Africans who are here on this forum who keeping saying Nigerians should leave their country every time,it's the same south African u are focing people to go to. Wen clearly they don't want to go hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
skallion7:
Ok, if you don't want to lose your dear ones to ebola this year, don't quote me again and stop deceiving innocent Nigerians to a foreign land where it's not secured. Just because you're safe doesn't me others will. Get That Into Your Cranium.

Okay sire. Be safe
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
yes people complain because south Africans don't like Nigerians. they hate Nigerians with grt passion. I don't think any sane people will go to a place where they are not welcome,respect people decisions if they said they don't want to go to south african then let them be.me personally I won't advised my enemies to go to south African.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
[s] Do you have to be so rude to argue a point?
I don't know who u met, I don't know what they do, I don't know the part of SA you've been to. I ague that SA is good then I'm magically an online South African. Really?. It's this shîtty myopic mentality that is pulling naija and it's people back. You and your ever complaining friends should get out a bit more and see what's good around them. The complain wey una dey complain all the time no go kill una.[/s]
trash!
south African hate Nigerians more than the devil itself, but why are u forcing people to go there?come what is ur aim. are u sure u are even Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by skallion7(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
You capable of human trafficking if you're saying this. SA is a death trap, am even suspecting you're a human trafficker.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:36am On May 13, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]again..

Shut up
[s]
EarthXmetahuman:
[/s]again..

Shut up
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]again..

Shut up
You can do better than" Again...shutup" . That's not rude enough.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:38am On May 13, 2018
skallion7:
You capable of human trafficking if you're saying this. SA is a death trap, am even suspecting you're a human trafficker.
Jeez. OK I agree. SA is a deathtrap. Now you fit sleep well for night.Haba.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:40am On May 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
trash!
south African hate Nigerians more than the devil itself, but why are u forcing people to go there?come what is ur aim. are u sure u are even Nigerian.
Yes trash bla bla bla. SA is bad.SA is hell and my aim is to kidnap you from ur phone. Satisfied? now go do something with yourself.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
Yes trash bla bla bla. SA is bad.SA is hell and my aim is to kidnap you from ur phone. Satisfied? now go do something with yourself.
no! because u are here deciving young folks. u know u can pass as a human trafficker

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by EarthXmetahuman: 11:47am On May 13, 2018
[s]
Audray:
]] You can do better than" Again...shutup" . That's not rude enough.
[/s]I'm sure you are in one village and here claiming south africa. grin

So shut the Bleep up and don't mislead people to their doom.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:48am On May 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
no! because u are here deciving young folks. u know u can pass as a human trafficker
See your life? Looking for problem where there isn't any. I have agreed with you and your accusations nau so stop clogging my mention with your shît okay?
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:50am On May 13, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]I'm sure you are in one village and here claiming south africa. grin

So shut the Bleep up and don't mislead people to their doom.
"you are in one village" Bros this is a very unoriginal insult. You can do better than this nau. Oya I'm waiting...make me proud.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2018
Audray:
See your life? Looking for problem where there isn't any. I have agreed with you and your accusations nau so stop clogging my mention with your shît okay?
who wants to mention u? am only here because u are a deceiver. And the public should take note of people like u.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
who wants to mention u? am only here because u are a deceiver. And the public should take note of people like u.
He he. you make me laugh. Na only for internet you dey show urself. Get out into the real world and actually act rather than blindly accuse anonymous persons online. Maybe try to clean up the mess that is your life. Internet police.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
Audray:
He he. you make me laugh. Na only for internet you dey show urself. Get out into the real world and actually act rather than blindly accuse anonymous persons online. Maybe try to clean up the mess that is your life. Internet police.
wat kind of work are u doing in South Africa wink u can cry if u like I don't really care.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
wat kind of work are u doing in South Africa wink u can cry if u like I don't really care.
Lol.What's wrong with you? E remain make you ask me to send my birth certificate. Why are asking what work I do? Shebi you say I be human trafficker. Abi you suffer short term memory loss? Clueless internet police. Mention me one time and prove how pathetic you are.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
Audray:
Lol.What's wrong with you? E remain make you ask me to send my birth certificate. Why are asking what work I do? Shebi you say I be human trafficker. Abi you suffer short term memory loss? Clueless internet police. Mention me one time and prove how pathetic you are.
Oh no no no no! u are a human trafficker I stand to be correct.i just want to hear it from your own mouth. wink
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Audray(f): 12:28pm On May 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Oh no no no no! u are a human trafficker I stand to be correct.i just want to hear it from your own mouth. wink
You Are Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Lagos’ Kid Mechanics Sacrificing Education To Fix Your Ride / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? / Check Your Unijos Post Ume/direct Entry Results Online Now Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.