Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa (19588 Views)

Last Chance To Get Admission October 2018 To Study Medicine In China / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans / Best Universities In Nigeria 2018 To Study Engineering Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 7:16am On May 12, 2018
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship program is awarded to Africans who wants to pursue a degree program in any South African Institution.

This scholarship program is created to establish financial support for individuals who are willing to study in any South African Institution.

Eligible Countries: Africans
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate

Eligibility:
Applicants must be Africans
Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 30 years
Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
Application Deadline: 30th July 2018

Application
More info and apply link, click here Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Lazyreporta(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2018
Where's South Africa

3 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by JavaSQL: 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
So they can go there and face Xenophobia?

24 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Pentools(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2018
Hiaaaa!!!!
Afri wetin.. What part of xenophobia do you not understand OP
Those men no get joy na God save my @ss that year.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by chyzoo4u(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2018
God mercy for the two guys above

2 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by humblenature: 8:12pm On May 12, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Go east go west, home is the best"

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

Appreciate the Nigerian aluta struggle. E worth am..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by oyetunder(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2018
:-XRunning from the arrows of some fulani killers into the hands of xenophobic bastards abi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by imitateMe(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2018
Xenophobia in that country can't be syncopated at all. It's in their blood.
It's better to try other options.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Canadamigrate: 8:13pm On May 12, 2018
This is good, Can we have scholarship for foreign students to study in Nigeria just as it's in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by frankputer: 8:14pm On May 12, 2018
Ok seen.will act.
On a second thought ,
This souti Afrika people
mine people skull and life so it's a no go area.
Canada and Germany on my mind
Before Buhari second term I will say bye bye to Naija wahala.
At least PHD is 3 years.

4 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BIXYBABE: 8:14pm On May 12, 2018
Not for sale
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Alejoc(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by RealDonaldTrump(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2018
Going to study in a country with huge hatred for foreigners, I don’t think it’s a good idea. Before you know it, it’s a “Story that touches the heart. A Nigerian student was mauled by south african police. Authorities are doing what they can to track down the culprits. The end”

8 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
South gini?

That xenophobic and HIV ridden shithole!

I'll rather travel to NORTH KOREA.

Travel to South Africa at your own peril.

Op your head there angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by lonlytroy(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
Scholarship to go n die. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
I c
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2018
JavaSQL:
So they can go there and face Zenophobia?
It's XENOPHOBIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by toyinjimoh(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2018
South what, God forbid I should go and die abi

6 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by stevenson007: 8:20pm On May 12, 2018
Na where them go kill una una dey like.... mumu people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Tolzeal(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2018
Canadamigrate:
This is good, Can we have scholarship for foreign students to study in Nigeria just as it's in Canada.

There are scholarships in Nigeria too but who go won come ?

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Patrickker(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2018
Xenophobia? I better not. Those black South Africans that see Nigerian and Nigerians as their unhealthy competition and rivals? Their hatred, envy and rage towards Nigeria no get part two. It is unwise.

7 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2018
come op them send u? are u an angel
of death south Africans wey no like or see Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by loadedvibes: 8:22pm On May 12, 2018
So I'll leave Nigeria and goto south Africa to study. Mehn which kind insult be this.?

5 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by laydoh(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2018
death scholarship!

9 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Babaolorioko(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2018
naijatatafo:
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship program is awarded to Africans who wants to pursue a degree program in any South African Institution.

This scholarship program is created to establish financial support for individuals who are willing to study in any South African Institution.

Eligible Countries: Africans
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate

Eligibility:
Applicants must be Africans
Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 30 years
Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
Application Deadline: 30th July 2018

Application
More info and apply link, click here Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa

General information:
Applications for 2019 are now closed. Applications for 2020 will open in March 2019.
All Mandela Rhodes Scholarship applicants are to apply online via the Embark application system, accessible via the link at the bottom of this page.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Demonicide(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2018
So that I will go and die there abi?

4 Likes

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Canadamigrate: 8:26pm On May 12, 2018
Tolzeal:

There are scholarships in Nigeria too but who go won come ?
Can you mention one?. I heard no scholarship for citizen talk more of foreigners
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Gerrard59(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Go east go west, home is the best"

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

Appreciate the Nigerian aluta struggle. E worth am..

Nonsensical!

If they are so good, why do they not dominate rankings? South African universities dominate in ranking agencies' (QS, ARWU and The Times Education) and quality of education goes beyond "what will they teach you?". It entails the quality of teaching, materials used, environment, citations, laboratories, funding for research, reputation, list of Nobel prizes, employability across global firms etc.

If Nigerian schools are good as you say, they should compete with South African universities. And in competing, they must improve on what constitute a good school.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Canadamigrate: 8:27pm On May 12, 2018
Demonicide:
So that I will go and die there abi?
You can also die in Nigeria
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Babaolorioko(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2018
General information:
Applications for 2019 are now closed. Applications for 2020 will open in March 2019.
All Mandela Rhodes Scholarship applicants are to apply online via the Embark application system, accessible via the link at the bottom of this page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.