Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (34485 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by WotzupNG: 7:27am On May 12, 2018
Actress Tonto Dikeh has hit back at her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill via a social media post in which she labelled him a fraudster who should go settle his debts.

It all started when an Instagram handle accused Churchill of theft and failure to pay rent for an apartment in Ghana. Tonto Dikeh jumped in and dropped a comment of advise to the handlers of the page.

The post from the actress didn’t sit well with Olakunle Churchill who slammed her with claims that she has been depriving him of their son, King.

He wrote:

AS FOR YOU MAMA KING, THOUGHT WE HAVE MOVED ON AND YOU ARE NOT MY PA NEITHER MY SECRETARY HENCEFORTH DESIST FROM ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME.LASTLY YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW WITH ALL YOU HAVE TRIED,THAT NO ONE CAN PULL A MAN DOWN ESPECIALLY ONE WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.
My interest is my son, whom you have deprived me of seeing 14 months before the court case.I was able to see my son after the court granted me of sharing custody which was before his birthday. You and your lawyer have refused to oblige to court orders 4 times including his last holiday. Please Channel this same energy on responding to court order.

Reacting to the post, Tonto Dikeh fired back at Churchill telling him to stay on his lane.

Go and pay your bills and leave me out of your nonsense.Your son isn’t on Instagram, so telling sad untrue stories is unnecessary. Call your son, have a bond with my son if you want to rather than coming out to play victim and adding him to such useless gist. Woww such a father you are involving your sons name in a messy debt scandal you created…btw you lied the house was yours and you bought it off a widow whose husband was a banker.

Kings nanny/my PA’s phone keeps records you know? YOU ARE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN…..your debt had to resurrect your existence, stay on your blooody lane. Quit telling people you can’t pay them because @efcc blocked your account. As a result of my reporting you to them…..The biggest mistake you will keep making is mentioning my name….Kunle #sinkedship #sailon #Papa Fraudster

https://www.wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-fires-olakunle-churchill/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by awa(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2018
These 2 adults should stop this internet war. For the sake of your little boy, stop all these rubbishes. Enough is enough haba... Tonto and Churchill internet war is becoming embarrassing.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by swiz123(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2018
Thunder should strike these two already, so that we can rest for nairaland..
Only a gold miner will marry a demon like churchill

Only a big fool with no sense of self-worth will marry Tonto dike.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by QueenFusa16(f): 7:51am On May 12, 2018
Tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Olalan(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2018
Two immature adults

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Gistformant: 8:03am On May 12, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Ahmed0336(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2018
Our parents really enjoyed o. Back then no Internet sh.t elders would have to treck long distance to settle issues between couple and d woman self no get right to run her mouth anyhow. But now internet just made it easy to air one's dirty lundry to the world.... Many are mad but few are roaming undecided

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53am On May 12, 2018
Madness without filters undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by WotzupNG: 10:25am On May 12, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by neolboy(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
Why can't all these divorce celebrities be like Bollywood divorced of Hrithik Roshan and sussaine Khan very healthy relationship despite divorced just because of their children

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by maryjan8(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2018
This is too much already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Munzy14(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2018
I wonder how that little boy will grow to see this internet insults between his mum and dad. A reason why some people grow and feel left out in their little world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by cosmatika(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2018
B
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2018
The truth grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by dreamwords: 12:25pm On May 12, 2018
Na G guy na. We don run package together tee tee

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On May 12, 2018
shocked

When I remember Okafor's law, I then strongly refuse to be moved by couple's online wars.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by shamecurls(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2018
Churchill will be regretting why he never used Tonto for money rituals

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by joedams: 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
Awon werey meji
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by emykuzee: 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
Tonto and nairaland Sha.
Seun is trying too hard to get her attention.
Can't we rest in peace without ever mentioning her name?
As in ehn, no be today e take start.
Until she old reach ripe age , na then we go know how far then.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Kk4(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
Tonto is a chronic pretender. I thought she has repented. Why the name calling?

All these fake celebrities with their twisted lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by aragon4realz(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
they should make up already...I still see two love birds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Throwback: 12:28pm On May 12, 2018

It all started when an Instagram handle accused Churchill of theft and failure to pay rent for an apartment in Ghana. Tonto Dikeh jumped in and dropped a comment of advise to the handlers of the page.

She wants to be left out of his nonsense, yet it was reported that she was the one who poked-nosed into his business dealings, resulting in him berating her.

Whether Churchill is a fraudster or not, he should be very wary of his psychiatric ex-wife, and always ensure to have video coverage whenever he needs to have physical interaction with her.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 12, 2018
dreamwords:
Na G guy na. We don run package together tee tee
Wow! I've always known that. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by 01mcfadden(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2018
Born again Christian indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2018
Tonto is saying the truth. I love you babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2018
Chai!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by MimiShopping: 12:34pm On May 12, 2018
Seems the only people that marry Nigerian actresses are:

1. Yahoo boys

2. Drug barons

Maybe due to their too high financial demand and expectation from guys, making it difficult for normal hardworking guys to befriend them, its a pity cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" by abdulrazat(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2018
Olakunle has been owing his staff telling them E.F.C.C froze his account.

Mr Churchill is definitely a fraudster from all indications and Tonto knows just too much about him but the authority wouldn't do anything about him since he's covered by his uncle OBJ

15 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Parents, Samuel & Bose Ogulu Mark 33rd Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.