Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents (34491 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by TunezMedia: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Flashback a few days ago to the birthday party of baby Jayden, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro son, who shares the same birth month with Tiwa Savage baby boy, Jamil.

The Roc nation star was on hand with her baby to celebrate with the newly reunited Franklins and they all posed for the cutest group photograph.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/tiwa-savage-and-ubi-franklin-sons-in.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by auntysimbiat(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Shelloween(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dem white Gucci shoes. You've earned my respect boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Flashh: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lovely!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where is T Billz?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Akshow: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Adorable

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by chukwui(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK na
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by obinna58(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
J
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by LordBaelish: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
This right there is the example of the law of attraction. Like attracts like.

All the"claimers"please work on yourself rather than engaging in wishful thinking.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by elog(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Somebody is missing in the picture grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by debssycharles(f): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by policy12: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Olowo she ore olowo.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by docflint(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
that's cool,
Melanin-ciously beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Rquera: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
9ice
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
that's cool,
Melanin-ciously beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by merryossai(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
all I see is a good life. now o understand y I have no biz with being poor.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Someone is missing grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Husty(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Money is the root of all evil, but I want the tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by UnknownT: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shelloween:
Dem white Gucci shoes. You've earned my respect boy.
You need to "Snapchat" hushpuppi to confirm if its real or okpeteke before concluding grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
UnknownT:
You need to "Snapchat" hushpuppi to confirm if its real or okpeteke before concluding grin grin

please dont bring hushbingo's name to this lovly thread abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
awww... so cuteeeeee

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Everyone of them is looking so dope.....
See as their faces are glittering....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by UnknownT: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

please dont bring hushbingo's name to this lovly thread abeg...
lol...this is Gucci we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
good to see Ubi Franklin and his wifey back together. Jaden is adorable

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Toudorate: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Fkforyou(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
I like the Lilian babe, she is beautiful, but she looks like a heart breaker... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by tompat86(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
The way the names in calabar are pronounced sounds funny. Some of them sounds like a question, or a sentence. And they are mostly in past tense.

Examples.

Utuk Ekeatte - Who took Ekeatte
Ufot Samuel - Who fought Samuel
Idongesit Ikoi - I don get sit ikoi
Ubong Affiong - who born affiong
Usang Abang - Who sang Abang
Ikot Abasi - He caught Abasi.
Isang Isong - He sang his song
Idaresit Darren - I dare sit therein
Itodo - Otondo �

I'm not really hunderstanding ���
Nigerians and Crossiverians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by asatemple(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thiis is lovely
Re: Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents by Nov6(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
UnknownT:
lol...this is Gucci we are talking about
is hushbingo now the founder of gucci?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan New Wife, Banke Stunning Photos / Scorpion Album Download. Full Drake (mp3) / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.