Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! (27097 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by isyourboy(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2018
I'm a first class graduate of mathematics, posted to uniport for NYSC (2017 batch B). They said I've to lecture in class . Female students used to accost me with the mindset of giving their body out. They even resort to giving money and buying gifts. Most come to my Lodge, cook for me and equally wash dishes.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
quentin06:

thats not new, and it didnt work.

works to the lecturers advantage: number 55678 see me in the office after class.
How does the lecturer know who number 55678 is?
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by donshady(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

. Call/WhatsApp
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 7:20pm On May 12, 2018
anaton:

The level of reasoning of some people in nairaland is abysmally low.I am only reacting to the original post that mentioned universities as case study without mentioning any from the SE.Worthy of note is that the universities he mentioned were from all the geopolitical zones except the SE.If you are pained,please direct your query to the OP not me.

Also you can make your points without being abusive or ill mannered.After all I'm entitled to my opinion same as you.

You didn't take time to reason before commenting. If you did, you would have even been disturbed by your own redefines level of imbecility.

Are you trying to deceive yourself that lecturers in SE are saints? Your level of mental decadence is alarming.

Someone even commented that girls in your region are seasoned prostitutes and, therefore, don't make noise when lecturers demand for sex from them, yet, you will not be wise.

I'm not surprised anyway. One thing synonymous with being an igbo is chest beating and false self importance. This is what caused the death or disappearance of kanu and it will prevent you people from getting your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by Danhumprey: 8:29pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

How does the lecturer know who number 55678 is?
Quite easy... Students are identified by their registration number and passport photos.... Pervy lecturers know what to do to identify their target.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by Danhumprey: 8:45pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:
An effective way to stop this from happening is to give students a student number which they put on assessments and exams (Not their names). This way, lecturers cannot identify them by their names. Also, there should be independent moderators who will look at a random sample of marked assessments to make sure that there is no foul play and that each paper has been awarded an appropriate mark.
Once people have their marks, it shouldn't be changeable

Students are given numbers, once they are screened, registered and matriculated. They don't use names to identify the students.

@bolded, Easier said than done..... When corruption and rottenness flows from top to bottom?
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2018
achiever12:

You didn't take time to reason before commenting. If you did, you would have even been disturbed by your own redefines level of imbecility.

Are you trying to deceive yourself that lecturers in SE are saints? Your level of mental decadence is alarming.

Someone even commented that girls in your region are seasoned prostitutes and, therefore, don't make noise when lecturers demand for sex from them, yet, you will not be wise.

I'm not surprised anyway. One thing synonymous with being an igbo is chest beating and false self importance. This is what caused the death or disappearance of kanu and it will prevent you people from getting your Biafra.

So you cannot have a discourse without resorting to insult and abusive words.Its a pity and you are talking of moral/mental decadence.What a hypocrite you are!!

Well its my opinion and I am entitled to it.If you don't like it better ignore or shoot yourself,your choice.

Anyways!God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by AlphaMajestic: 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
anaton:
Of all the universities in the post, not a single one from the South East was mentioned.

Tell me why Biafra will not be great even as a homogeneous country.A land of promise,integrity,Technological and intellectual advancements,poets,philosopher kings,rich cultural heritage & equity.

A land of heroes and the rising sun.

God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafra.

see dis one...imsu that almost all the females are HIV carriers....no lecturer wants to die o bro

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
anaton:

So you cannot have a discourse without resorting to insult and abusive words.Its a pity and you are talking of moral/mental decadence.What a hypocrite you are!!

Well its my opinion and I am entitled to it.If you don't like it better ignore or shoot yourself,your choice.

Anyways!God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

I insulted you because you were senseless enough to insult me. You deserve a knock on your head, boy, until you stop deceiving yourself. Your tribe is not better than any other tribe in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.

Every tribe in Nigeria has a share of the dirtiness going on everywhere, like rituals, kidnapping, armed robbery sexual harassment /molestation by lecturers, etc. Anybody that thinks his tribe is saintly is an all-round foool.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by AdaIhiala(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2018
seunH:

permission to copy MA, I want to send it to my students whatzapp group.....!!!
Permission granted! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

I insulted you because you were senseless enough to insult me. You deserve a knock on your head, boy, until you stop deceiving yourself. Your tribe is not better than any other tribe in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.

Every tribe in Nigeria has a share of the dirtiness going on everywhere, like rituals, kidnapping, armed robbery sexual harassment /molestation by lecturers, etc. Anybody that thinks his tribe is saintly is an all-round foool.

Please can somebody tell me where in all my comments, I mention or insult achiever12 or any tribe?I never compared my region or the universities in my region to to any other.I just acknowledge the fact that the OP did not mention any SE university in his post.The OP must have done his research and for him not to mention any SE university shows that there are no documented evidence of sex for marks.It does not mean that such don't occur,it simply means that the numbers are insignificant.

We really have to do something about our education.Its worrisome that people like achiever12 cannot understand a simple post.But tend to give it ethnic colouration like a bigot.

God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 7:22am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

Please can somebody tell me where in all my comments, I mention or insult achiever12 or any tribe?I never compared my region or the universities in my region to to any other.I just acknowledge the fact that the OP did not mention any SE university in his post.The OP must have done his research and for him not to mention any SE university shows that there are no documented evidence of sex for marks.It does not mean that such don't occur,it simply means that the numbers are insignificant.

We really have to do something about our education.Its worrisome that people like achiever12 cannot understand a simple post.But tend to give it ethnic colouration like a bigot.

God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

Stand there and be fooling yourself. No tribe is different or special. We all have ability and inclinations to be good or bad.
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

Stand there and be fooling yourself. No tribe is different or special. We all have ability and inclinations to be good or bad.

My region is special and unique and that's why you, achiever12 are giving it all the attention and replying my every comment.
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 7:28am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

My region is special and unique and that's why you, achiever12 are giving it all the attention and replying my every comment.

Yes, your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

Yes, your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good day.

Again you are masturbating over my comment.

Get a life, mister.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 7:35am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

Again you are masturbating over my comment.

Get a life, mister.

Still doesn't change the truth that your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning.
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

Still doesn't change the truth that your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning.

Its my region not yours.So get a life

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 8:01am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

Its my region not yours.So get a life

And that your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

And that your region is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning

Okay lil one.I have heard you.Now get a life or get busy with something.
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 9:14am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

Okay lil one.I have heard you.Now get a life or get busy with something.

OK, old haggard clod. It's good you agree that your tribe is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning.
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by anaton(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

OK, old haggard clod. It's good you agree that your tribe is special in self deception and chest beating. Good morning.

Its obvious I'm dealing with a man wearing a baby diaper.I know you want to be the last boy standing in this our tête a tête.Okay I dash you that.Reply this comment and I will never dignify your reply with a response.

Bye bye and remember God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by achiever12: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
anaton:

Its obvious I'm dealing with a man wearing a baby diaper.I know you want to be the last boy standing in this our tête a tête.Okay I dash you that.Reply this comment and I will never dignify your reply with a response.

Bye bye and remember God bless Biafra and all the lovers of Biafra.

You sound like you are so old and close to your grave. Is that why you are foaming in the mouth?

Your tribe is special in self deception and chest beating. Your mouth foaming won't change that
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by Pascopele: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! by godlyguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too bad... In anothee news another one is threatening BBC grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5458237/disgraced-ghanaian-professor-ransford-sue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal / Sex For Marks: OAU VC Gives Update On Prof. Akindele / Bukateria, A Nigerian Pidgin Term Enters Oxford Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.