Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (34807 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by HeWrites(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2018
A Nigerian woman and a mother of two identified as Uwaila Agbonson, has taken to her Instagram page to let the people that is happy despite being a divorcee as she flood her Instagram page with pictures of her celebrating her divorce.

Read what she shared on her Instagram page below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-celebrates-her-divorce-calls-out-those-responsible-for-it.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by AmoryBlacq: 8:26am On May 12, 2018
why did you get in, in the first place?

Oh, he was a cheat!

Well, Good luck in your future endeavors!

Just to chip this in: People nowadays have a throwaway mentality, nobody want to fix things. from that childhood toy you no longer play with to that out of vogue phone, electronics, friends you had issues with one time. It's easier getting a new one than putting effort fixing the old one, so we think. Sadly many bring this mentality to relationships, if it's not moving smoothly move to the next instead of finding out why it is so!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by HeWrites(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 8:29am On May 12, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Why did you get in, in the first place?

Why would you blame her? Do you know if he was cheating before they got married?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Olalan(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2018
Unfortunately you lost your home to the side chicks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2018
Thank God she already has 2 children. Was about saying where will she start from.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by MaestroID(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2018
Most times I find it hard to believe that this same persons once claimed that they were in Love...

Anyway God help the parties involved and those kids in to be able to face what's ahead..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by edeXede: 8:37am On May 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by beautyoftheLord: 8:39am On May 12, 2018
The Emmanuel Arigbe Osula na Edo state honourable. Na money wey the girls dey chase like flies following a corpse into the grave.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by AmoryBlacq: 8:43am On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:

Why would you blame her? Do you know if he was cheating before they got married?

let's forget about them!

let's talk about your gorgeous eyes!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by mhisbliss(f): 8:48am On May 12, 2018
Now she's free to run loose and ride every tom DICK and harry like a pony, Go girl grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by sisisioge: 8:51am On May 12, 2018
Hmmm...just leave them all alone. Don't allow the knowledge of their existence continue to cause you pain. Be free...be really free.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by AdaIhiala(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2018
Aunty don't worry yourself because the cane that was used to flog the first wife, will be used to flog the subsequent wife or wives as the case may be. Without things like these,Karma will be jobless.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ItzBIM(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2018
Deep down we all know she’s sad as fuckkkk

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Bossontop(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2018
undecided
Divorce is ......
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Dollyak(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2018
Ok, this is quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Olablessinq2016: 9:20am On May 12, 2018
she divorce bcus she want to do

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by trapQ: 9:21am On May 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by dhesmond(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2018
that's what we call getting out of toxic relationship it could be the best decision ever......

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2018
Please where can I get this eBook
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2018
Dupe, funke, mariam

No insult for dear husband?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by ChiefSweetus: 9:24am On May 12, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

let's forget about them!

let's talk about your gorgeous eyes!
You are thirsty. But I don't blame you. Me sef check and the girl try no be small. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Hydrolysis(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
Who have noticed that nairaland now have new members every seconds

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Husty(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
All I see is a weak woman who couldn't stand for what rightfully belongs to her: A woman who couldn't hold the home front together for her kids. undecided Now her brain is working in reverse to the extent of celebrating 'divorce'. undecided

Fix your home for the sake of your kids woman!

Biko don't quote me o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Millz404(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
Why do i have a thing for divorced women... It's like a cake you can't eat then you can eat it....
Crazy

But divorce is one thing i really hate... So much i don't like watching it in movies

I downloaded a tv show called "splitting up together". Got really irritated watching the first episode, i had to delete it.... That shit breaks my heart on behalf of the children

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2018
WAOOO, you mean you faced all these mess for many years, you are a strong woman.....but a little more patience, prayer and probably counselling would have safe your marriage

Walking out of your marriage is not the solution to the problem, if you truly love your children as you claimed, you will not hand them over to a total stranger (another woman) to cater for. trust me, those children will not forgive you if anything should happen to them.

I sincerely understand what you passed through.

No marriage is perfect

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by MicroBox: 9:25am On May 12, 2018
Cowards always walk away or quit ...
Cowards are always quick to think suicide just to run away from disappointment/trouble....
Cowards are always the loser at long run...
Cowards always act without thinking...

Because your husband is having affairs, the solution is to run away and render your children a broken home. You cant stand by him and win your thing back? He is your property dear wife...
Because one oga in your office want to give you trouble, the solution is to quit your job without backup plan?
Quietness, humbleness and easy going doesn't make a person mumu.. Standup and fight for what belongs to you at the right time.

That shows how weak you are for agreeing divorce. Those olosho are theives who want to steal what belong to you so giving up reveal your weakness. Or maybe you also want that freedom to continue slaying...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On May 12, 2018
Hell hath no fury.......

NB : When she publishes the remaining torry, olofofo go like to read and watch am o.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by Ubanagum: 9:25am On May 12, 2018
Madam stop ranting, you were not virtuous enough to keep a marriage with kids.you have now graduated into a full feminist, no,oloshi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by dominique(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2018
The marriage must have been a rollercoaster ride of emotional torture for her, good thing she freed herself from the mess. No woman that knows her worth will ever drag man with anybody, a public dog for that matter.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It by olatade(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2018
the Emmanuel guy must be one very bad nigger

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.