Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (37626 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Racylucy(f): 2:37am On May 07, 2018
A Lady, Awele Maureen Ejiofor took to Facebook to write this emotional note about her house help.

See screenshot below of what she wrote:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-pens-emotional-note-about-her.html?m=1

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Racylucy(f): 2:38am On May 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On May 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by consultancy: 3:39am On May 07, 2018
A woman with a golden heart i would say. kudos to you and keep it up. it is not easy to nuture a child birthed by another as your own. but if this write up and photo session with rice n coke is just for the media eyes alone, den u had better change ur ways now u still can

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:07am On May 07, 2018
If many ppl can truly have this heart ,this country will be a better place . We don't have to wait for some occultic devilish politicians to make life better for those around us if we ourselves are able to do it. It doesn't cost anything to show compassion and love to ppl who are less privileged than we are but it seems many Nigerians are just plain wicked from birth and will rather trample on the poor rather than help. Kudos to this Wonderful lady for showing love to the little girl

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Olalan(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2018
Nice of her, just hope it's not just to trend but a true reflections of her thoughts about the girl

9 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:24am On May 07, 2018
Lucky girl! May God bless the few good hearts on earth...they are the real salt of our world.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 6:44am On May 07, 2018
consultancy:
A woman with a golden heart i would say. kudos to you and keep it up. it is not easy to nuture a child birthed by another as your own. but if this write up and photo session with rice n coke is just for the media eyes alone, den u had better change ur ways now u still can

Nope.
I think she's just being real.

In the same post she made praising the little girl, she also mentioned she was going to shout at one of the children.

Perhaps, they look at her like a strict person, but I'm sure they know, or will know what a good person she is deep down.

Lastly, look at that little girl's smile.
It speaks volumes.
It corroborates the woman's story.

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 6:51am On May 07, 2018
I love women like this. Her husband is really blessed.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:13am On May 07, 2018
oh..What a nice human. Not that one that took the maid out just to oppress and make her feel lonely and depressed while her children ate and jumped about.

If you like video production and video animation and want to earn with it on fiverr, see my signature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:14am On May 07, 2018
See una...blah blah blah...
The moral of this story is that if you allow an uneducated man to stay in power...tomorrow your children might not be able to go to school
Arm yourselves people...PVC Is the weapon

21 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by agadez007(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
There was this woman in my Former Neighbourhood,it was hard to guess which is her Children and which is the Housemaid, they all wear same cloths everywhere and the maid looks happy and healthy

That's how women should treat their maid and not like donkeys
Bless this woman(i.e if this is for real and not for the media)

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ilorizico(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
War-torn.
akeentech:
Worn-torn
yes bro. Very annoying. angry and infuriating. A child that is supposed to be growing in the cosy comfort and warmth of her wonderful family. This girl is only lucky to have landed in a caring home, can you imagine how many of these little ones have been scattered to live with cruel adopters as slaves? It doesn't have to be this way if animals in human skin are not inhabiting same Country as humans.
I'll do my bit as much as I can, do yours too. At least, we can start taking steps before it becomes too late. Copy and repost the guy below onto facebook, etc... Christians should register at the site and maximize the opportunity. Let's unit against these unrepentant satanic agents before their evil plan fully manifest.

EternalBeing:
Christians have woken up to reality that in order to prevent our Children and unborn generations from becoming permanently enslaved by Moslems and Satanists, we need Political Power! And we need to unite because it is our senseless lack of Unity and Love that has made us to be slaughtered this long. The unprecedented Christian empowerment platform is here! Register now, it's still FREE http://cppower.org Deep political secrets are being revealed there. Also, local and international Job Vacancies and other Opportunities shall be constantly announced so that Christians can get them before our enemies do. If you just want to get by in Life instead of impacting the World for good, then you are part of the problem. JESUS commands us in Luke 19:13 and Genesis 1:28b to Dominate and Occupy till HE comes.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
Igbo are good and detribalised set of people we love those that just love us or even detest us

Nne jisike

Igbo Amaka on a Monday morning.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
what kinda rubbish is this? so because you fed her a small plate of rice you have made her life better?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by obajoey(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
To marry you dey hungry me.
greatme2good:
I love women like this. Her husband is really blessed.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
Hope she is going to school. She didn't say anything about that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by nana228(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
She didn't refer to her as househelp na, she said daughter and it brightens my heart. Wonderful woman, you are a rare gem

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by lokito: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
The little girl is like an angel
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by akeentech(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2018
All I have to say is that it's good to be good
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by OChimex: 8:22am On May 07, 2018
Those Fulani's killing people in the north will never go unpunished. Imagine children they've made orphans, wives they've made widows, husbands they've made widowers, parents they've made childless. Tell me why they won't remain cursed from generation to generation.
And to this angel of a woman, keep it up being good no matter what. Try make the girl somebody in life. U are indeed storing up blessings for yourself and your children.

From her write-ups she sounded so happy, fulfilled and achieved - these are some of the benefits of doing good to and for others. The giver benefits more.

If you don't live to touch lives positively, my bother, my sister, you are merely existing like other lower animals in the forest.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by diebuhari1: 8:22am On May 07, 2018
Where did the title 'househelp' come from?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
Must these crazy bloggers twist people's words anyhow? I was about to rush into the comment section to insult her for hiring an underage help in the first instance but I decided to read her writeup. Nowhere in the post did she ever refer to the little girl as her maid so why call her that? Why not call her her foster daughter? I'm tired of these misleading bloggers and theirunprofessional reporting.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
this little girl is a "House-help"?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:24am On May 07, 2018
I've come to the realization that it is easier for people to write a book of 5,000 pages than to come up with a Headline of a story.

Kudos to her husband, her children and her.

If where we are born were to be by our own choice, Nigeria would have been a place of no existence.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by informsuda(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
a very pretty girl. God bless your good heart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
Thats really nice..

Meanwhile make i enter market jare.. grin grin

Upgrade your Land Rover LR3 to LR4. Full upgrade, both exterior, brand new 20inches alloy wheels, brand new tires, interior finishings, oven baking.

The pics below shows an LR3, before and after pics.

For more info, call or whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:25am On May 07, 2018
cool God bless her.Give dat same lil girl to one evil woman from that side where dey chop Nkwobi(i nor mention anybody name oo).Her life nor go be d same if she nor use razor blade tear her,nah pestle she go use hammer her head..*walk outta thread quietly*

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2018
gypsey:
what kinda rubbish is this? so because you fed her a small plate of rice you have made her life better?
undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 07, 2018
autotrader014:

undecided
is this supposed to make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.