Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans (568 Views)

Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans by TunezBlog: 9:06am On May 12, 2018
Ace producer and record label boss, Don Jazzy took to his twitter to complain about the increasing number of music artiste in the country.

The Mavin records chief who has over 12 acts in his label(the largest in the country) is of the opinion that the Nigerian music industry needs more song writers than singers. This has led to a debate where the hit maker was asked to reshuffle his Mavin crew. See his tweet below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/don-jazzy-should-sack-some-of-his-music.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans by aristocrazzy: 9:09am On May 12, 2018
He has 12 artists in his record label? , that's much to me..
Dr. sid, Dprince, Dija etc what are those ones adding to the music industry
Re: Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans by daveP(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2018
I'm a song writer myself.... lemme goan continue, one day one of my songs will revive Dr sid's career. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans by pojophilius(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2018
baba jay is right,,that is how some peepz will talk off point all bcuz of savages,,altims,babyfresh,djbig n are part of his artistes so he don try,same with wizzy signing legendury,berry to starboy

(1) (Reply)

Intriguing Memoirs Regular Ban-nistelrooy's Can Relate With / "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday / Please Vote Tay Michael (TITO) For Face Of Unilorin 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.