Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday (565 Views)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday by Amagite2: 10:07am On May 30, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye popularly known as Simi,has taken to Instagram to assure her mum, Jedidiah Akinsola, that she will never let her worry about anything in life.

To celebrate her birthday, Simi wrote;

"My Queen! My heart. My love. You are priceless Olusola Francisca. One of my goals in this life is to spoil you and never let you worry about anything by the grace of the Almighty. I know the things that you have sacrificed for me and my siblings. I pray God gives all of us the capability to treat you like the royalty that you are.
I admire your strength mother. Thank you for teaching me kindness and raising me to know I can do and be anything. Thank you for letting me use my voice and never shutting me down. Happy birthday Iya temi. Love you long time
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/my-goals-in-this-life-is-to-spoil-you-simi-celebrates-her-mum-on-her-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday by Uyiii: 10:15am On May 30, 2018
It's indeed every child's dream to at a time in Life spoil and provide for his parents generously and exclusively most especially when this parents of yours, under their care made available every provision for you a hit back to back, from buying toys to primary school, to secondary school, to owning a play station and encouraging and supporting you all the way to excelling in your field of specialty as a graduate.
So kudos Simismiley

From simi's post, I've also learnt that there's no limit to greatness irrespective of or subjected to your facial looks.
Simi is fvcking uglee, she shares a striking resemblance with a cockroach struggling for it's life after being sprayed generously with an insecticide, but then again, we can't help but appreciate and applaud her melodious voice which has more than enough complemented her looks.

Finally, to you reading this today, yes you. discover your talent today and stop being a lazy yoot, you can't be broke and ugly, kindly pick a struggle ahbegcheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday by Vianna(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
That's the goal of every good child.
Re: "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday by delugajackson: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
The only female artiste in Nigeria I can comfortably listen to. After Asa, you have my respect.

Simi, you're the only one standing who isn't boring to the point of perfection. I felt something once for you, you know.

Hold on, I think I'm still feeling it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 10:56am On May 30, 2018
HBD

(1) (Reply)

Ifuennada Is This A Kind Of Puff Puff Style Or What? / Jennifer Lopez, 48, Flaunts Her Abs And Derriere As She Hits The Gym – Pictures / Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife In Style As She Turns A Year Older- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.