Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Desperate Scammers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Desperate Scammers (393 Views)

Why Are Hausas Not Desperate To Search For Greener Pastures Outside Country? / Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Scammers by Jodaoduagain(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2018
I recently got a friend request on facebook with the name of one of the distinguished senator (senator dino melaye). i accepted the request and along the line we were chatting. after a while he promised to send some money to me. the following conversation ensued. i was almost scammed before i realised the level of desperation. the caller called and asked me to dictate the details of my atm card, it was at that point i became alarmed, please beware.

Re: Desperate Scammers by cantok(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2018
Why use dino m tho? undecided
Re: Desperate Scammers by okwabayi(m): 1:57am On May 13, 2018
The funny part is they will always blame the devil when caught. Useless scammers. The devil never joins them when flexing the money but takes major responsibility when meeting their waterloo.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Rector Hails Kolade Oshinowo At 70 / I Need An Idea That Will Get Me Some Amount To Sponsor Myself In University / Top Sites To Get U.S. Scholarships For Nigerian Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.