Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how (1604 Views)

ROCKS FOR SALE IN LARGE QUANTITY / Come In, Let Me Teach You What I Do To Make Money / 10 Persons Willing To Invest 500k Each, Come In Let's Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 12:46pm On May 12, 2018
Do you know you can make money from cow bones, all you have to do is go to any slaughter and tell the butchers that you need burnt bones. Some butchers get rid of the bones without knowing that they are useful. All you need to do is to burn the bones and supply them to us. We buy burnt bones in large quantity. Contact me jbomoguess10@gmail.com and we will discuss.
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 1:34pm On May 12, 2018
You can drop you email and I will contact you
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by greatme2good(f): 5:03pm On May 13, 2018
Goodife4@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Jojojomy09(f): 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
Cassavamata@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by adomuwiner(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
How much do you buy burnt bone

adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
Those that drop there email should check there email. I just sent mail to you
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by EVARISTOMONARCH: 11:30pm On May 13, 2018
omoguess:
Do you know you can make money from cow bones, all you have to do is go to any slaughter and tell the butchers that you need burnt bones. Some butchers get rid of the bones without knowing that they are useful. All you need to do is to burn the bones and supply them to us. We buy burnt bones in large quantity. Contact me jbomoguess10@gmail.com and we will discuss.

I sent you an email. Chat me up with my Watsapp number contained in the mail asap
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Olobojay(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2018
Olobojay@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 7:12am On May 14, 2018
EVARISTOMONARCH:

I sent you an email. Chat me up with my Watsapp number contained in the mail asap

If send your WhatsApp number to my mailbox, check your WhatsApp I have sent something to you, if you did not add your number to the mail, then check your mail I must have sent my WhatsApp number to you. Thanks
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by babades: 7:17am On May 14, 2018
contactdes21@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by annuity45: 9:17am On May 14, 2018
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 5:34pm On May 14, 2018
babades:
contactdes21@gmail.com

Please check your mailbox
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
glitdesk@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by dandyspak: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
I want to do business with you. Reach me on dandisonabbey@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Nobody: 1:47am On May 15, 2018
omoguess:
What are the bones used for?
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by mmusic904(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
mmusic904@gmail.com,
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by kalu61(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2018
karlusokoson@yahoo.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by PAPIJAID(m): 6:06am On May 16, 2018
jaid4christ@gmail.com, or 08079133689 (whatsapp)
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by sunnypek(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2018
peknpek@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
sunnypek:
peknpek@gmail.com

Check your mailbox sir
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Nnemuka(f): 5:53pm On May 19, 2018
ok
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 2:34pm On May 20, 2018
Nnemuka:
nnemuka2@gmail.com

Check your mailbox ma
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Dremog: 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
emmanuelogb11@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by Dera25(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
derastainless@gmail.com my whatsapp number 08035546863
Re: We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how by omoguess: 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Dremog:
emmanuelogb11@gmail.com

Please check your mail...

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price / Billionaire Warren Buffet Warning Against Bitcoin And Crypto-currencies / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.