Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (70525 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by AnonymousIP: 5:41pm On May 12, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

"Touch down Sierra Leone !Congrats to All Salone people on the inauguration of your New President. His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio I am also honored to be Representing my Country Nigeria by Entertaining The New Government at the Inaugural Ball later this Evening."

Checkout the Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6287/davido-and-chioma-visit-sierra-leone-see-the-crowd-that-welcomed-them-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by AnonymousIP: 5:41pm On May 12, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by blackpanthar: 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
what shall it PROFIT a man....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by pyyxxaro: 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by aristocrazzy: 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
I think davido is the most fashionable artist in naija..
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool
What is this one saying.. mtchew

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2018
grin

I wonder when he gonna be in Malaysia again.. Last time i missed that show undecided

I hope nxt time i gonna witness it. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by hadduni(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka
Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool
yeah, the amala choima makes so well in the kitchen and in d other room.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
The baba wey do the juju for this girl try no be small

24 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Whizdorm001(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
I don tire for dis davido and chioma news abeg!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
Davido for done bang this girl kpekus tire. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Treasure17(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
Money is good. Enjoy the moment dav and chi.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nogodye(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
This love is strong.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
hadduni:

yeah, the amala choima makes so well in the kitchen and in d other room.
Hehnnn let's go to the other room for tutorial.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2018
blackpanthar:
Poor man talk, pray you should be rich like him instead.

29 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
My love for chioma
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by GistersNG: 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
angry

SEE DAVIDO & CHIOMA LOVE UP PHOTOS INSIDE PLANE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-love-inside-plane-photos

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by blackpanthar: 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
my wealth is enough for me and my kids to their own kids.... great wealth is SILENT

Rextayne:
Poor man talk, pray you should be rich like him instead.

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Teewhy2: 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
Some people are living this life, while some are just existing in this life. Life is not equal.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
Davido don dey fat ohh. Good Food.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by olatade(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Davido don dey fat ohh. Good Food.

unhealthy food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
Abeg abeg...

blackpanthar:

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Bossontop(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
undecided
Ok....nice one....bhet com ooo u sure say davido neva buy nairaland join because d way anytin wey get davido for inside jus dey front page so....make una join me reason am na

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Vicogrin(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
OBO Baba o.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by awoofawoo: 7:07pm On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin werey pipu
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool

OBO Chioma ti fa ori Davido ya! cool

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I wonder when he gonna be in Malaysia again.. Last time i missed that show undecided

I hope nxt time i gonna witness it. grin

Where are u in Malaysia?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
My love for chioma

A u a lez or what?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by ibkgab001: 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
I think davido is the most fashionable artist in naija..
What is this one saying.. mtchew

Never mind him nah those people with somehow head shapes
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by victorian(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Davido for done bang this girl kpekus tire. cheesy

No he won't knack, he go dey worship her face 24/7 .... Smhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Pidginwhisper: 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
Haba! So special spesh is allowed to travel on this jet too shocked. Make i no talk but i know say one prophet go soon predict plane crash for Davido as dem don see say Spesh dey fly too grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by selfemployed(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2018
EastGold:
The baba wey do the juju for this girl try no be small

He will still use the girl for money ritual. Just watch and see

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.