Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji (816 Views)

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin: EFCC Arrests FBI-Wanted Suspect / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by AprokoGirl: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Being a yahoo boy isn’t the Nigerian dream. It’s pure fraud - Broadcaster Adedeji

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6294/being-a-yahoo-boy-isnt-the-nigerian-dream-its-pure-fraud-broadcaster-adedeji/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by AprokoGirl: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , Nice Advice
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by aristocrazzy: 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
You're absolutely right my brother..
Imagine someone dropping out of school cos he wants to become a G boy I just don't understand has it now become a career or profession and people praise for them for their deeds.

1 Like

Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by soberdrunk(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2018
In every society a 'necessary evil' must be accepted for a 'greater good', most 'developed' countries have condoned far more despicable 'necessary evils' just to maintain stability, development and prevent anarchy, for example the British and Americans condoned 'slave trade' for many years just to develop their economies, the Colombian government made deals with the various cartles to maintain peace and development, the Russians practically encouraged illegal arms deals to grow their economy so i dont know why some hypocritical fools are screaming for the heads of 'Yahoo boys" as if they are the main reason for Nigeria's many problems. Presently 'Yahoo' is doing more good than harm and if the government doesn't want another crisis on their hand they better tow the path of 'regulation' and not 'eradication'....... angry

4 Likes

Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by Nogodye(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
As we have pen robbers so we have internet gangster...Online robbers
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by Paulosky1900: 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
grin WHAT ABOUT THE POLITHEFTIANS..... THEY ARE THE FUCKING CAUSE OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS MEANWHILE THE G GUYS ARE ONLY RECOVERING WHAT THE COLONIAL MASTERS STOLE FROM US... NO 1 RULEundecided

1 Like

Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by gonkin(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2018
Armed with laptop. I use a laptop, and i repair laptops. But im not a yahoo boy. He's really correct about the life savings thing. Why cant yahoo boys target politicians instead of scamming foreigners and give Nigeria a bad name. Even my south African boss is scared of Nigerian and we are all Africans, he is even darker than me
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
It's the truth. Better to be hungry than eat dirty money.

Please don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by hisgrace090: 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
Cause people pain and people will cause you pain one day, that is law of nature no short Curt.
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by Nobody: 7:38am On May 13, 2018
I'm not in support of internet fraud, but let's think for a moment. Internet fraud is a crime and Nigeria is notorious for this but why? From the politicians to the youths, God! The most intelligent guy in my sec school after many years in the uni couldn't land a job and today his now a yahoo boy. When I asked him why he decided to take this road to wealth, he said he only needs about 2m to start a business and he told God he will stop when he gets it. The guy is seriously suffering and I can't help him, you can't stop internet fraud until you fix the society. Why is the rate of internet fraud in America, Australia, Canada etc so low? Of course there are jobs and loans are easily accessible in such countries so why turn a Fraudster then? Nigeria has a long way to go, and I pray we find a solution someday. I still prefer they do the yahoo yahoo than picking arms to rob the streets.

1 Like

Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by wakaman: 9:55am On May 13, 2018
Word!
Re: Being A Yahoo Boy Isn’t The Nigerian Dream. It’s Pure Fraud - Olamide Adedeji by Hector09(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2018
We dont knw what we want in this shithole, imagin when some one we apply all his God given talent to scam some one and u we arrest him base on crime,

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Over Boob-grabbinge Corazon Kwamboka Breast (photo) / See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station / Young Lady's Ordeals With SARS Moments Ago At ATM Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.