Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele (380 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele by Dupsight: 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
For the veteran actor, Paul Obazele, reality shows such as Big Brother Naija should not be promoted. He expressed dissatisfaction with the reality show. He told Saturday Beats that the reality show did not teach the youths anything other than sex.

He said, “I don’t like Big Brother; why would I celebrate corruption? Do you want to tell me that to become a superstar, you have to be having sex in toilets? What are they depicting? There are so many reality shows that they can do. It is called cultural dislocation, bringing in the white man’s culture into ours. Sex is nothing to them. The most decent woman I have seen in the years of my travelling is the Nigerian woman."

He added, "Sex is nothing to other African women, this is the truth. Why would I bring in a group of young people between the ages of 18 and 26 and make sex the topic of the day? What did we learn from the show and today, some people are parading themselves as stars. It is nonsense. There are so many reality television shows they can do; they can send some people on internships but then they were able to cajole Nigerians who have small minds who think about sex always and they started sending text messages to vote. At the end of the day, they were able to rake in more than N350m."

https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/i-dislike-big-brother-naija-as-it-promotes-sex-corruption-paul-obazele/
Re: I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele by okwabayi(m): 12:44am On May 13, 2018
Another Big Brother criticism, YAWN. Leave entertainment platforms for those who enjoy it. A lot of people may not like his style of acting or the roles he plays but they don't make noise about it.

(1) (Reply)

Tithe: If You Dont Pay Tithes, Things Wont Be Tight For You - Reno Omokri Says / Lilian Afegbai Shares Adorable Photos, Shades Tonto Dikeh Over Her... / Alleged Yahoo Boy, Hushpuppi To BE Investigated BY EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.