Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour (36907 Views)

Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" / Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
I see..maybe you should tell that to those going on social media to call Nigeria a zoo because somebody lost election forgetting that its all about the image of the country and nobody will be president for life
justtoodark:

it doesnt matter....image matters not personal opinions......
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
oluoni:
I see..maybe you should tell that to those going on social media to call Nigeria a zoo because somebody lost election forgetting that its all about the image of the country and nobody will be president for life

i will not insult them back in front of whites....they know that......

igbos will not go to whites saying its a zoo....

you hardly hear of igbos going to whites and saying nigeria is a zoo....

they are telling you,in your face that you are a zoo.....!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Thewesterner(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
divicoded:

Respect bro
Apologies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
And you think outsiders don't read what you write on social media.. The other I saw a post by a south African referring to Nigeria as Zoogeria something they'll never do before where do you think they learnt it from?
justtoodark:

i will not insult them back in front of whites....they know that......

igbos will not go to whites saying its a zoo....

you hardly hear of igbos going to whites and saying nigeria is a zoo....

they are telling you,in your face that you are a zoo.....!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
oluoni:
And you think outsiders don't read what you write on social media.. The other I saw a post by a south African referring to Nigeria as Zoogeria something they'll never do before where do you think they learnt it from?

ofcourse those mothafreaks read along too...but we are not talking to them.....

most what those mothafreaks can do by listening to family business is use it against us.....

i dont even understand why whites are so attracted to us sef...... undecided undecided

kingsango.....maybe you have an explaination.... undecided undecided

i dont get it.....

am happy even without whites in this world.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I wasn't there so I can only go by my own experience.

I simply cannot believe that the event occurred as stated. She's a Woman and one that is travelling with children. Most Air Hostesses are Women. I just do not see a female air hostess siding with a male against a mother with children unless the situation was dire.

I also believe that it will take the Captains involvement to get her bounced and not just an air hostess.

The Airline will settle out of court.

ermmm

flying while black?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by noah91(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2018
JavaSQL:
Is she an Afon?
She's from the dirtiest region in the world. A proud Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Well we don't know the other side of the story yet but some whites can be annoying..

I remember last week in a train..mysrlf and another black guy were seated in a row of seats with a space in between us very big enough for another to sit but there was this white woman who came in but chose to stand even when she was shown the vacant seat...

The strange twist was that as soon as someone stepped out from the train,she sat in that space with other whites and I was like..LOBATAN!

It’s understandable for a woman not to want to sit with two men, regardless of skin color.

When my wife joined me here, one of the first things I did was register her for a martial arts class. Part of that training was to establish safe zones and put distance between her and potential aggressors, Black/white/purple it doesn’t matter.

Anyways, we’ll find out soon enough who’s telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by YelloweWest: 2:19pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
the fact she is a frequent flyer with them and this is the first time she is experiencing this sort of thing should tell you it's not about racism. Why don't we Nigerians ever consider that we may be at fault? Maybe she did really stink..
Abeg keep quite.

Clearly you have never been on an international flight.

A woman who can cough out 3.5m each to buy business class tickets for herself and kids can afford soap!

The white man was clearly a racist and the pilot just took his word without hearing from the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
oyb:

ermmm

flying while black?

Shyte is really getting serious out here Bro. Trump has unleashed what we knew we had festering underneath.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 2:24pm On May 13, 2018
YelloweWest:

Abeg keep quite.

Clearly you have never been on an international flight.

A woman who can cough out 3.5m each to buy business class tickets for herself and kids can afford soap!

The white man was clearly a racist and the pilot just took his word without hearing from the woman.

exactly...you cant trust whites in anything....

dont do it...

i heard of cases were a white female was crying rape,but 20 years later it came out she was lying....

she was just pissed at all men....wheather black,white,chinese...she didnt care....emotional stuff......

she just said strong men raped her....

better you black people stay away from whites oo....you will suffer....!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by dreamangel: 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
Some of the comments ehn! This is not the first time United Airlines is facing racial and insulting discrimination charges even from African Americans.
How can they say a lady who is such a frequent flier with them without previous complaints is ' Pungent' ?.
Moreover that can be easily verified.

It is simply racial profiling. She should sue them more if possible. They have previous record.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Yoruba4Life: 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
divicoded:
The osu people?
That is how the flatroness smell even down there!

These animals are usually the ones falsely accusing the Yoruba pple. Very fake pple. Sad! sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Strikethem: 2:33pm On May 13, 2018
Ipob woman get body odour

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by chuckjonesautos: 2:33pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
the fact she is a frequent flyer with them and this is the first time she is experiencing this sort of thing should tell you it's not about racism. Why don't we Nigerians ever consider that we may be at fault? Maybe she did really stink..

Bros until you witness or be a victim of racism.. then you will understand how white people think.. They hate us and complain we have a Nigga smell...
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Strikethem: 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

These animals are usually the ones falsely accusing the Yoruba pple. Very fake pple. Sad! sad
Yanmiri women are very dirty. I keep saying it, they will always be exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Strikethem: 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
inyamuri flat.head women be suffering from body odour since BC grin cheesy
This news further justifies world health organization grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Strikethem: 2:40pm On May 13, 2018
Antipob777:
No wonder they call them pigs, she carried her smelling body to another man's soil thinking she will be allowed.
See her flat head like kanu and ojukwu head.

This woman should be arrested and jailed for causing a public nuisine.

She must face the wrath of the land. You will never see the shameless Igbos comment on a thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by ojlifa: 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
you must be mad.you suffer from what we refer to as slave mentality,in your case it is deep slave mentality

slyfoxxjoe:
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
JavaSQL:
Is she an Afon?
You wan start war ba? Lmao
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by rafcrown(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
SUE THEM VERY WELL.MONEY £££$$$$
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by akdjr(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
Can they do such to a British that stink? Let's face reality Africans lost their priority right from when believe in white man religion, bear their names thereby subjecting ourselves as their slaves......Until there is no first class and second class citizen of any nation then I can believe their religion is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Injera(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
I still remember the way the white man held his nose as if saying you guys stink, onboard dana air to Abuja from lagos.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by blackboy(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
MrMcJay:
Congrats to the woman.

Reminds me of a former classmate who was delayed in Zenith Bank because he looked suspicious. He got an NGO to sue Zenith and the matter was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount but it was in millions. Dude became a big boy overnight.

Head or tail, that airline is gonna lose. Even if they are right legally and the facts favour them, they would want this matter to die down as soon as possible due to negative publicity it would bring. They don't want to lose their African and coloured flyers due to the sentiments attached.

They are already negotiating heavy dollars settlement and that's why even the woman's lawyers refused to talk.

funny enough zenith did the same to me. I escaped after making a scene.

The woman has a case. Thanks to the racism card. Body Odour maybe true but with a good lawyer she will get something.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Kabaka100: 3:11pm On May 13, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
Truth be told some Africans stink. I hear Caucasians and African Americans say it all the time. There is a distinct smell that just oozes out of some African women and men, same with Garlic smell from Indians and onion smell from Hispanics.

White people have their own smell . its the rotten bacon smell God help you if you have to use the bathroom after a Caucasian male or female.

Is a pungent smell in of course a pressurized plane enough grounds for ejection?
Interesting case for both sides of the aisle in a favorable court

Eat right, invest in cologne/perfume, floss and use mouth wash, do not wear the same clothes you use in cooking your egusi and okporoko out and these kinda shoot won't happen

Maybe the woman didn't put on an antiperspirant or deodorant b4 boarding the flight and her sweaty body oozed everywhere when she was in the plane. To be honest , most Africans don't have that culture of using deodorant and antiperspirant. Most Africans love putting on very loud perfumes which makes the situation worse when smell from sweat already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Maski87: 3:11pm On May 13, 2018
Okporoko,or kerefish.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Emarex: 3:13pm On May 13, 2018
Nbote:
Sue their white racist asses... Imagine d concobility.. She's even a frequent flyer sef and jus because a white man complained and she's black, voila!! She's off d plane

So it was her smell dat made d white man occupy her seat also abi? Sometimes let's get our heads out of our asses before reasoning.. He was already seated on her seat before she even came in which means dey gave out her seat. Did he perceive d smell from his home and den decide to com occupy her seat? He was already assigned her seat. Did d man perceive d "pungent" smell from her ticket? D airline assigned her seat to d white man even before dey perceived d smell.. Either she was wearing designer fragrance OKPEI by D&G (Deji and Gbadabo) or she had OGIRI by CHRISTIANa DIORa or both d white man and d airline have supernatural powers dat sniffs from d Internet..
you have said it all
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Tellemall: 3:13pm On May 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I wasn't there so I can only go by my own experience.

I simply cannot believe that the event occurred as stated. She's a Woman and one that is travelling with children. Most Air Hostesses are Women. I just do not see a female air hostess siding with a male against a mother with children unless the situation was dire.

I also believe that it will take the Captains involvement to get her bounced and not just an air hostess.

The Airline will settle out of court.

I wish I had known that you could get a person off a flight for smelling bad. I demand compensation.

I once boarded a flight of some hours from Nairobi and there was this Nigerian woman in a sleeveless shirt. The moment she raised her arms to put her luggage in the luggage compartment, the hairs in my nostrils were blown off. She sat on another aisle but -- you will not believe it -- her pungently awfully smelly stinky armpits reached across the aisle and slapped all of us in the face repeatedly! The Russian guy next to me shut his book and once we took off he ran to the only vacant seat some rows ahead.

From Nairobi to the final destination this woman was smelling recklessly from her seat. Goodness! That smell! Oh! I can't believe somebody who can afford a ticket cannot afford deodorant. Those smelly armpits, on arrival at the next airport, were on the warpath. She smelled so badly at the arrivals that this time both my old seat mate and I moved to the other set of seats just to get away from her. It was traumatic. That smell! I can't describe it, but it was powerful and it was terrible. Goodness! What kind of body was that?

I can imagine what this man went through. If I could get away from her during the flight I'm sure I would've been called racist.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Jsucre(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2018
even with dat plane sweet perfume, your body odour super power them. madam kilode kwa!
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by hot1sauce(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
Hmn..... this is really what u call a "wake-up" call
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Toosure70: 3:27pm On May 13, 2018
These people and body odour na 6&7. I no mention any tribe o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
to you the initial altercation by the same man that accused her of pungent smell doesn't matter...useless Nigerian with a slavish brain. Ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.