Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" (1773 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09am On May 13, 2018
South African social media has been on fire since Tuesday when President Cyril Ramaphosa lost his cool and told opposition Democratic Alliance chief whip John Steenhuisen to "shut up" during a questions and answers session in Parliament.
watch the below: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018_05_11_archive.html?m=0.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1VF7KNki44

2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12am On May 13, 2018
reactions from the people of South Africans.

1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14am On May 13, 2018
"You look at Brazil, a number of countries in South Asia and shut up you Steenhuisen and listen. You look around the world, I want you to shut up. I really want you to shut up because you continue to make a noise" the president said after Steenhuisen's repeated interruptions of his speech.
The president later agreed to withdraw his comments, but that was not enough to stop Twitter users from turning his outburst into a meme.
See some of the hilarious memes below.

1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14am On May 13, 2018
Now, this is serious!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18am On May 13, 2018
more memes

1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Nobody: 3:20am On May 13, 2018
post=67513004:
Now, this is serious!

SHUT UP angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22am On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:

SHUT UP angry
Now, this is funny!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Nobody: 3:23am On May 13, 2018
post=67513036:

Now, this is funny!

I was waiting for you to cuss me out! I heard people on this section have no joy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:26am On May 13, 2018
more memes

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:

I was waiting for you to cuss me out! I heard people on this section have no joy grin
Lol, I know a joke when I see one sis.
Especially after I juxtaposed your post with the topic of the thread.

What section are we even on here?!
What I'm sure of is that 'head dey pain' 80% of the people on this forum generally.

I read Some things sometimes and go WOW!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Nobody: 3:30am On May 13, 2018
post=67513052:

Lol, I know a joke when I see one sis.
Especially after I juxtaposed your post with the topic of the thread.

What section are we even on here?!
What I'm sure of is that 'head dey pain' 80% of the people on this forum generally.

I read Some things sometimes and go WOW!!

I noticed the suffer mentality here too... see people argue about nothing and resurrect the dead over nothing. I concluded it must be the effects of the sun on black skin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:

I noticed the suffer mentality here too... see people argue about nothing and resurrect the dead over nothing. I concluded it must be the effects of the sun on black skin grin

Lol, you are definitely not far from the truth.
What part of the world are you @?
It's 9.34pm here right now?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37am On May 13, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Nobody: 3:40am On May 13, 2018
post=67513093:

Lol, you are definitely not far from the truth.
What part of the world are you @?
It's 9.34pm here right now?!

I'm in the UK and it's 03.40... Are you in the US?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:

Yes I am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by evy4ch(m): 3:56am On May 13, 2018
He is a human being it can hapen to any body,but noting is more provocative than being interupted when trying to clearify some issues.beside he apilogised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Paradigm777: 4:06am On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:

post=67513147:
Yes I am.
You both should just SHUT UP!!!

UK ko KU ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:29am On May 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

UK ko KU ni
Now go along with 'em and shut up grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46am On May 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

UK ko KU ni

Hahahaha!

Sorry Oga Paradigm!!

Men dey para gan o!!!
Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Evablizin(f): 5:24am On May 13, 2018
No nah,i can't leave this thread with saying SHUT UP!! to the people commenting on this thread,including those from UK and US like the two above. SHUT UP!! grin

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Whyke141: 10:04am On May 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
South African social media has been on fire since Tuesday when President Cyril Ramaphosa lost his cool and told opposition Democratic Alliance chief whip John Steenhuisen to "shut up" during a questions and answers session in Parliament.
watch the below: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018_05_11_archive.html?m=0.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1VF7KNki44
This is serious
Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Paradigm777: 10:51am On May 13, 2018
post=67513421:

Hahahaha!

Sorry Oga Paradigm!!

Men dey para gan o!!!
grin grin grin
Dont mind oooo.... Just messing with ya
Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Paradigm777: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Now go along with 'em and shut up grin
I'm in church right now. Don't let me release "anointed shut up" on u grin
Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2018
Whyke141:

This is serious
very serious I must say. saying such a statement in national assembly is very bad.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Whyke141: 12:03pm On May 13, 2018
God will help us
Johnnyessence:
very serious I must say. saying such a statement in national assembly is very bad.
Re: President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2018
Whyke141:
God will help us
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

37 Dead As Thousands Protests Against US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem(Photo) / Jubilation In Guinea's Capital Conakry After The Military Ousted Alpha Condo. / Iran Sent A Strong Warning To US And Israel. Both Countries Are Now in confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.