Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

In need of Mini Flat For Rent Monthly Or Quaterly in Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In need of Mini Flat For Rent Monthly Or Quaterly in Lagos (756 Views)

Paying Of Rent On A Monthly Or Yearly, Which Is Better? / Urgent : Monthly/Quaterly/Six months Rent Options on Lagos mainland / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In need of Mini Flat For Rent Monthly Or Quaterly in Lagos by slimmaintenance(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2018
Good day. Pls anyone knows where one can rent apartment with monthly pay or quarterly? a mini flat or self contain I will prefer surulere, ebute meta, costain, yaba, baracks, Maryland axis.

Or One that has 2 or 3 bedroom and wants to share .

Thanks
Re: In need of Mini Flat For Rent Monthly Or Quaterly in Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2018
Not possible, at least not in any of those areas you mentioned. Except you go for serviced apartments that accepts monthly payment, there is one in Sabo yaba and they collect about 50k in a month for one room.

But I have a friend who can accommodate you for few months in yaba. He stays in a mini flat and will charge you lower. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: In need of Mini Flat For Rent Monthly Or Quaterly in Lagos by slimmaintenance(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2018
Skyfornia:
Not possible, at least not in any of those areas you mentioned. Except you go for serviced apartments that accepts monthly payment, there is one in Sabo yaba and they collect about 50k in a month for one room.

But I have a friend who can accommodate you for few months in yaba. He stays in a mini flat and will charge you lower. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Skyfonia, i appreciate. I would have loved an apartment i will have a room to myself and pay for it

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Assurance This Season!! Come get your Life time Insurance / Electrician In Asaba Available Contact Me / Grandeur Estate Abijo Gra, C Of 0 100 Percent Dry Land. Fenced And Gated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.