Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife (40456 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by hugelyendowed: 11:10am On May 13, 2018
5 Things We Know About John Dumelo’s Bride, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu

We are not going to bore you with first telling you that John Dumelo has been snatched and he will be saying “Yes I Do” pretty soon to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu.

All those details are old now… but we fancy that Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) is still getting his ass whipped online after his disparaging remarks in a Facebook post that was intended to congratulate John and Gifty.

After he got himself bashed online by other female celebrities, KOD went on to delete the post.

Ok, let’s get back on track here. We promised to tell you 5 things we know about Gifty and here it goes:

Education

For education, Gifty is really sorted. She holds at least two degrees. She is a graduate of Central University and she also holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA). Gifty was part of the 2016 graduating class.

City

Though Gifty occasionally stays in Ghana, she is mainly based in the United Kingdom, London. Her parents also live there. Now we know the moves John Dumelo has been picking whenever he visits London.

Bff with Nadia Buari

Some people are giving Nadia Buari credit for playing matchmaker for John Dumelo and Gifty Nkornu, we cannot confirm that. But what we can definitely say is that Gifty and Nadia are the bffs everybody needs. Yes, many people assume that Nadia is reserved… she might be… but not when she is hanging out with Gifty.

Gifty brings out Nadia’s alter ego… Not to Shasha Fierce’s level but for Nadia, it’s a big step.

She Hangs Out With The Mahama’s

In medieval times, John Dumelo and Gifty Nkornu’s marriage would be described as a marriage between two high borns. John Dumelo would fit the role of the Prince of the NDC kingdom who falls in love with Gifty, the NDC Princess who has been locked up in an ivory tower waiting for a prince who will prove he is worthy of her hand in marriage by slaying the dragon (elephant – pun intended). Gifty and the Mahama’s go way back even to the extent of babysitting Farida Mahama sometimes.

She was present when H.E John Mahama hosts private birthday parties.

Birthday

She was born on January 3 and this year she celebrated it with John we presume and later partied with her girlfriends…

Sorry, KOD but Gifty is also a version of one of those girls who are everywhere… She might play in political circles but Gifty is definitely not a quiet girl…

Happy marriage, John and Gifty.

Let’s bow out with more pictures of Gifty…

https://kuulpeeps.com/2018/05/5-things-we-know-about-john-dumelos-bride-gifty-mawunya-nkornu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by directorXixXICK(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2018
The only thing I know about her is that she is beautiful...... Please lets gather here guys if u wish to marry a beautiful girl like her

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by hugelyendowed: 11:11am On May 13, 2018
Cc lalasticalala, finestboi
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by swiz123(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2018
Is it just me or my eyes are playing tricks on me

First picture, big boobs.

Second picture, average boobs

Fourth picture, small boobs

Third picture, flat boobs.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by freedomchild: 11:43am On May 13, 2018
beautiful people... but my fear is that Dumelo might not hammer her well in za oza room

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by bamoski(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
Is this now a ghana forum

What is all this nonsense angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2018
Jus
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Temple1288(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
I just want to marry a beautiful woman.. Nothing less than that!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
What type of nonsense is this
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On May 13, 2018

She's a fairly used product

Leftover of some other guys

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by ClintonEmex: 11:44am On May 13, 2018
Is she dark or fair?

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by wwwtortoise(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
angry
Who cares

Lazy bloggers digging irrelevant things
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by goryorhal(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
@op Na news b this ??

Na why for u sha ....I no no weda u get brain or if your brain dey work ...

U sit down write out this history thinking dem go credit ur bank account .... my brother u r seriously sick ..

Dem need to go do brain alignment for u ...

@Mod .. seems u sef no get better thing to push for FP .... una 2 need injection wey go relieve this sickness from una body ..

Make una post better news for FP .. no b all this shakuku news ..

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by OVA200(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
What is the benefits of knowing all this? I guess an award winning exam is coming on it, too much shit on nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by goryorhal(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2018
bamoski:

As in I just tire for these people sha ...

And OGA seun get eyes for body dey see all this things

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by pyyxxaro: 11:45am On May 13, 2018
Girl when my brother don lash 4years comot for life undecided

Mmmmsssshheeww
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by sapeleboi(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by YorubaEmir: 11:48am On May 13, 2018
All I see is boobs and boobs I can see

Baby nyenu m boobs ka m mmia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by saabright(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2018
giving the marriage 3yrs at most, before the normal celebrity stuff happens..

1 Like

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On May 13, 2018
We know she's John's wife
That's all we need to know.

Now can we get back to our lives
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by JasonBLood: 11:49am On May 13, 2018
bamoski:

I just tire oo since yesterday don't know who gives a Bleep about ghanians here.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Nobody: 11:49am On May 13, 2018
And what do we benefit knowing her
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by StackHouse1(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2018
angry
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by DaV8King(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2018
Ghanaland.com grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2018
Now that you have told us the 5 things about her, what should we do with them?

Use them as collateral to get a loan from the bank? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by bromama675: 11:56am On May 13, 2018
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by bamoski(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2018
JasonBLood:
I just tire oo since yesterday don't know who gives a Bleep about ghanians here.

I wonder who the crazy MOD shoving these rubbish ghana people issue down our throats is?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by bromama675: 11:56am On May 13, 2018
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by FrenchWay: 11:59am On May 13, 2018
What do dey know about me?
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Navalsadiq(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
Omo the baby make.bros but ur a smart guy sha. After you Don collect from ur colleague.u face front
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by Ellabae(f): 12:01pm On May 13, 2018
saabright:
giving the marriage 3yrs at most, before the normal celebrity stuff happens..
Bros wish them better
Re: Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife by ckmayoca: 12:01pm On May 13, 2018
nah dem sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Henrietta Kosoko's Body Leaves For Abraka Village / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.