Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92083 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by diportivo: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

aninweze are u here?

u gats fix dt AC wen u r in lag oh.

lolz, this one pass the Gazuzz diesel tank challenge oh.
lemme not talk too much before oga diportivo will come and use meme to flog this prices into my skull.

ordinary 360k

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
diportivo:

ordinary 360k

lolz asin ehn, this is standardized standard oh.
I'm still trying to see myself though
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Guys, please don't forget that the work/parts come with a warranty.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Guys, please don't forget that the work/parts come with a warranty.

baba it's very good work, perfection to be precise...
but like what I posted earlier in this thread.... the market has to be targeted....

I'm still praying to be in such class of the targeted market.. unfortunately...

like this particular case of 03 Camry, of which the 2nd hand value for well maintained falls into the 800-1.2m category, spending close to 400k on the AC alone is somehow sha..... to me oh.

maybe I never reach the cadre wey no go see am like that..... it's the same thing as taking the car to Toyota or coscharis

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
aninweze where u dey
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

but like what I posted earlier in this thread.... the market has to be targeted....

like this particular case of 03 Camry, of which the 2nd hand value for well maintained falls into the 800-1.2m category, spending close to 400k on the AC alone is somehow sha..... to me oh.

maybe I never reach the cadre wey no go see am like that..... it's the same thing as taking the car to Toyota or coscharis

Will you have a direct access to the managing director of Coscharis or you’ll just be another invoice item?

“Price versus value is an old age quagmire. Always go for products and services that gives you value. Price will be forgotten while value is residual.” Egun Anigilaje.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Will you have a direct access to the managing director of Coscharis or you’ll just be another invoice item?

“Price versus value is an old age quagmire. Always go for products and services that gives you value. Price will be forgotten while value is residual.” Egun Anigilaje.

yes boss, u are correct.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kashif:

Not sure OP would appreciate that here.

Normally, no but in this case, we are all for whatever helps the public. We can't win them all. As long as the general public is served, we are okay with it.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
diportivo:

ordinary 360k

grin grin well, that's one way to look at it. I know that there are people that may fix it cheaper but what are you getting and for how long will it last? At least you won't have to worry that other mysterious things will start going wrong after we touch your car grin For what we offer, we are honestly cheap but I understand cutting coat according to size.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
j
obekediamondfuto:

I will try not to vex by that statement lol. No, you are not getting the same thing.

There are two factors here. Parts and labor. Parts is what you have a problem with. Our labor is straight-up cheap. How many places are this transparent with pricing on a public forum? Good luck getting commitments in a public forum even from the dealers. They can't even give a straight labor rate. They will tell you it depends on the car and the kind of work being done. undecided
We know what we are offering has value so we are more than happy to be transparent.

If you want to cut costs with us, you buy your parts elsewhere and bring it for us to install. We will just not offer a warranty when you do that. Just understand that if the part is defective, you will still owe us the labor for putting it in. When you remove it and come back with a non-defective part (if you can get an exchange from where you got it or had to buy yet another one), you will then pay the labor for doing the job again with the non-defective part.

OR

You can get parts and labor through us for slightly more and know that no matter the problem whether it's a defective part or we messed up, it will not cost you another dime in parts or labor.

You get what you pay for.

5 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by aninweze(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
radautoworks:
j

I will try not to vex by that statement lol. No, you are not getting the same thing.

There are two factors here. Parts and labor. Parts is what you have a problem with. Our labor is straigh-up cheap. We have no problem if you buy your part and bring it for us to install. We will just not offer a warranty when you do that. If you are looking for cheaper, buy the parts, bring them for us to install. Just understand that if the part is defective, you will still owe us the labor for putting it in and then for doing it again when you have to exchange the part.
I love how dynamic you are.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by aninweze(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
aninweze where u dey
Hopefully the compressor is still ok. Lol
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
radautoworks:
j

There are two factors here. Parts and labor. Parts is what you have a problem with. Our labor is straigh-up cheap. We have no problem if you buy your part and bring it for us to install. We will just not offer a warranty when you do that. If you are looking for cheaper, buy the parts, bring them for us to install. Just understand that if the part is defective, you will still owe us the labor for putting it in and then for doing it again when you have to exchange the part.

lolz sorry ma, no vex for me abeg.
I agree with u that the labour is cheap, for a world class standard.....
just that from wia I'm standing, the overall cost for a car this old is somehow sha.... the problem is me not u please..... lots of guys will not see it as an issue.

maybe because I'm still upcoming and I neva reach those Like pipedreams (money no b problem).

God has granted me the financial prowess and stability just that I'm undergoing a management training course right now.... so I will not mismanage it when it fully manifests

aninweze where are u sef? did u run away?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

*cough* CEO *cough* wink

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
aninweze:

Hopefully the compressor is still ok. Lol

it's beta to Change everything once and for all, if the compressor turns bad after changing only condenser and rekitting, u will still buy the condenser again when changing the compressor....

so just budget and repair it once and for all.

forget the cost, it'll give u peace of mind and it comes with warranty......

if I was in ur shoes I'd do it without blinking.... unfortunately or fortunately, Im wearing my own shoes

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz sorry ma, no vex for me abeg.
I agree with u that the labour is cheap, for a world class standard.....
just that from wia I'm standing, the overall cost for a car this old is somehow sha.... the problem is me not u please..... lots of guys will not see it as an issue.

maybe because I'm still upcoming and I neva reach those Like pipedreams (money no b problem).

God has granted me the financial prowess and stability just that I'm undergoing a management training course right now.... so I will not mismanage it when it fully manifests

aninweze where are u sef? did u run away?

Please let God hurry up and answer your prayers o. I agree that for 1.2M car na struggle to pay 360k for a/c. Not everything is expensive but a/c is expensive on any car you look at. Brakes and other things will be quite affordable for your car. Alternative suggestion like I said to to find tokunbo or used compressor and have professionals put it in but understand there is risk there.

I can't even look at aninweze because he finished me with the Nike meme ROFL

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

it's beta to Change everything once and for all, if the compressor turns bad after changing only condenser and rekitting, u will still buy the condenser again when changing the compressor....

if I was in ur shoes I'd do it without blinking.... unfortunately or fortunately, Im wearing my own shoes

You do know you don't have to do the condenser just because you're doing the compressor right? It's really receiver drier and accumulator you need to worry about and maybe if you have some older tubing. That's why they come in the kit. You're really looking at about N265,761 which i know still no be huge consolation smiley
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
radautoworks:

*cough* CEO *cough* wink

I stand corrected and extend a staccato of apologies. In fact, I am standing straight up at my desk now due to this my oversight.

May I sit down now, Ma? grin

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
radautoworks:

Please let God hurry up and answer your prayers o. I agree that for 1.2M car na struggle to pay 360k for a/c. Not everything is expensive but a/c is expensive on any car you look at. Brakes and other things will be quite affordable for your car. Alternative suggestion like I said to to find tokunbo or used compressor and have professionals put it in but understand there is risk there.

I can't even look at aninweze because he finished me with the Nike meme ROFL

he has answered it already just that I'm still undergoing training on management.

like getting a job and ur employers sending u on compulsory training before the management.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

he has answered it already just that I'm still undergoing training on management.

like getting a job and ur employers sending u on compulsory training before the management.

When is Thanksgiving party and are we invited?

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
radautoworks:

When is Thanksgiving party and are we invited?

yes u are!!

Monday 3am third mainland bridge..... bring a race car along.... we doing it Rubber Burning style

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by thebigkendo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by thebigkendo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

grin grin grin
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

yes u are!!

Monday 3am third mainland bridge..... bring a race car along.... we doing it Rubber Burning style

See, I was going along innocently and here you are trying to make me go look for trouble. Chai! I thought we were friendly.

I asked for free food and it is adrenalin overdose you are offering.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
radautoworks:

See, I was going along innocently and here you are trying to make me go look for trouble. Chai! I thought we were friendly.

I asked for free food and it is adrenalin overdose you are offering.

Mama forget all those Yankee racing oh, naija peeps go show u something wey u neva see before... I tell u

the Americans and English enjoy drifts and speed with nitrous pumping heavily, the Arabs and dia sideway driving on two tires......

we lasgidites, na to use shortcut and other means win the competition.....
all we need to do to win races here in naija is to contact the other competitors' village people and inform them that they(competitors) might be coming to the village next week with their new car to start their new building project...... www.villagepeople that's all.

before the race, where u r washing the car, u will just see fire from nowhere on the car......

na xo naija dey take win race oh.... but don't worry we will go easy on u, we will only inform the neighboring village people so before the news spread, race Don finish.

PS anyone that asks u where u r from before the race, tell him borno.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Kashif(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2018
dhemmyhardy:

Good day

Can you please make their details available do we can also get something good from them

Regard
dhemmyhardy

08033079579 Bisc Ventures.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Mama forget all those Yankee racing oh, naija peeps go show u something wey u neva see before... I tell u

the Americans and English enjoy drifts and speed with nitrous pumping heavily, the Arabs and dia sideway driving on two tires......

we lasgidites, na to use shortcut and other means win the competition.....
all we need to do to win races here in naija is to contact the other competitors' village people and inform them that they(competitors) might be coming to the village next week with their new car to start their new building project...... www.villagepeople that's all.

before the race, where u r washing the car, u will just see fire from nowhere on the car......

na xo naija dey take win race oh.... but don't worry we will go easy on u, we will only inform the neighboring village people so before the news spread, race Don finish.

PS anyone that asks u where u r from before the race, tell him borno.

ROFL!

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
REMINDER:
IF YOU RUN A MECHANIC SHOP OR REPAIR VEHICLES COMMERCIALLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION SO WE CAN SET UP YOUR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT. THE PRICES LISTED HERE ARE NOT FOR YOU!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dejidotun2000(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
radautoworks:
REMINDER:
IF YOU RUN A MECHANIC SHOP OR REPAIR VEHICLES COMMERCIALLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION SO WE CAN SET UP YOUR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT. THE PRICES LISTED HERE ARE NOT FOR YOU!!!
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dejidotun2000(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hi.
Please what's the cost of the following:

1. AC compressor for 2012 Kia Rio
2. Brake drum and shoes for the rear of a 2000 Nissan Sentra 1.8 gxe.

Thanks.
radautoworks:
REMINDER:
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
dejidotun2000:
Hi.
Please what's the cost of the following:

1. AC compressor for 2012 Kia Rio

Thanks.

Consumer prices below. If you are a mechanic shop, you need to open a commercial account for alternate pricing.

1. AC compressor for 2012 Kia Rio CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AT ANY CARQUEST DC. SPECIAL ORDER PRICE IS RIDICULOUS

CARQUEST Rear Brake Shoes N10,220 6 month warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=FRI&partNumber=S762 6-10 day

CARQUEST/Wearever rear Drums N18,615 each 6 month warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=BDR&partNumber=YH140732 6-10 day
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
It was brought to my attention by someone on this forum that there is a competing website. This is not an endorsement as we don't know them but they might be worth a look for some people. They seem to be mainly routine maintenance parts like fluid, batteries and brakes and mostly Toyota.

This excites us as it means the market here is changing.

https://www.mrparts.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.