Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92295 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
banky3w:

Oga, I'm hinting that my current rotors are a little wrapped and I'm trying to change to a premium one that will at least last me a few years with confidence and you're saying I should change fluid to remedy it? Oya tell me, what is the current brake fluid I'm using in my car since you've researched it? grin grin grin
Is your speed up to Mach 1 that you can't give in a public forum grin grin

I want to be on the correct side of the law

A Japanese once posted a video of the insanely high speeds he achieved and he was charged

Insane speed is just what it is....no judge can tell what it is.

I bought Bosch rotors myself....I am saying that in addition to the rotors...use a higher spec'd fluid

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by banky3w(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I understand practical but I also understand doing it in a safe manner.

Don't go chasing BMW (Ultimate Driving Machines) with a Honda Accord without doing deep upgrades.

PS: Not all Americans are enthusiasts. Many Nigerians are enthusiasts.
I disagree egun baba...... It depends on the driver majorly. As long as a Toyota or Honda has been maintained properly, it will do whatever you want it to do against BMW or Benz. The difference however is what the objective is...... [fastest from 0-60 or fastest lap time]. I have used this baby below to teach a range rover what it means that the driver is an important factor in driving. We both did a little over 200km/h in our cars but he couldn't hold it for long which resulted in me leaving the range behind. In other words, I can try chase a Mercedes benz C350 in a Toyota Corolla. How far the chase goes will be determined by the C350 driver's reaction and response. cool

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
banky3w:

I disagree egun baba...... It depends on the driver majorly. As long as a Toyota or Honda has been maintained properly, it will do whatever you want it to do against BMW or Benz. The difference however is what the objective is...... [fastest from 0-60 or fastest lap time]. I have used this baby below to teach a range rover what it means that the driver is an important factor in driving. We both did a little over 200km/h in our cars but he couldn't hold it for long which resulted in me leaving the range behind. In other words, I can try chase a Mercedes benz C350 in a Toyota Corolla. How far the chase goes will be determined by the C350 driver's reaction and response. cool

I disagree of course but we'll hash this out on a different thread.

I don't want Madam to reset me with a well placed camshaft upside the head grin

5 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
So is RadAuto going to get into high performance parts?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by banky3w(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

Oops. The bolded are both rears. I gave you options. Front is right above that. Yes, they do and yes we can. I can get you deilvery quote Kaduna. Looking at potential delivery prices on chart I was sent, I am seriously considering doing free shipping nationwide over a certain amount in purchases... I've got to run the numbers.
Oya run the numbers quickly lemme know if I'm going to be a beneficiary at this early stage.....
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
banky3w:

NO SAH! Don't let fast and furious lie to you o!
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
banky3w:

Oya run the numbers quickly lemme know if I'm going to be a beneficiary at this early stage.....

You know what, I will do it for you on this order pending my number running. I want you to sing our praises far and wide wink

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:
So is RadAuto going to get into high performance parts?

We are going to let Nigeria crawl first before trying to run.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Question. Does any of you have a liftime oil or air filter in their car?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

We are going to let Nigeria crawl first before trying to run.

grin

Grudge race match of the future Tobi Motors Vs Rad Auto (run what you brung) cheesy

https://motorsportraceway.com/web/

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin

Grudge race match of the future Tobi Motors Vs Rad Auto (run what you brung) cheesy

https://motorsportraceway.com/web/

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!! DID YOU JUST SLAP ME ACROSS THE FACE WITH A GAUNTLET?

I used to race in college, fair warning. It was a while ago but I was running a 1981 Honda Civic DX with a nitrous kit. I stopped once I had my first kid. Funny thing is I had a bad accident that left me with attached scar after I had stopped. Apparently sore loser from a previous race saw me on expressway one day and flipped my car SMH.

Hmmm.. Nah my RDX i go run stock oh... If my husband will let me. Don't make him start putting together a monster.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!! DID YOU JUST SLAP ME ACROSS THE FACE WITH A GAUNTLET?

I used to race in college, fair warning. It was a while ago but I was running a 1981 Honda Civic DX with a nitrous kit. I stopped once I had my first kid. Funny thing is I had a bad accident that left me with attached scar after I had stopped. Apparently sore loser from a previous race saw me on expressway one day and flipped my car SMH.

Hmmm.. Nah my RDX i go run stock oh... If my husband will let me. Don't make him start putting together a monster.

Abnormal. ...in Nigeria, women are meant to drive slow and steady, seen a few exceptions who drive fast and who drive cross country e.g. Lagos to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Abnormal. ...in Nigeria, women are meant to drive slow and steady, seen a few exceptions who drive fast and who drive cross country e.g. Lagos to Abuja

Shooooooootttt. Man, it's not uncommon for me to drive from Texas to North Carolina on a whim. Driving is cathartic for me. I drive to relax.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by banky3w(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

You know what, I will do it for you on this order pending my number running. I want you to sing our praises far and wide wink
Not that far and wide, just as close as boko boys and herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
banky3w:

Not that far and wide, just as close as boko boys and herdsmen.
There is no crying smiley...

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by thebigkendo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

Nope
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
radautoworks:

Speaking of oil. I should be un the garage changing oil in three vehicles (how they all came up at the same time befuddles me.

But not in this cursed heat.

I run M1 with MANN Filters and do 5,000 miles oil changes but I'll admit that I have pushed it to 6,500 before.

Personally, I do not believe in the lifetime oil stuff and think it's malarkey. I lost the transmission in my 740iL because if the alleged sealed lifetime trans oil thingie.

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Speaking of oil. I should be un the garage changing oil in three vehicles (how they all came up at the same time befuddles me.

But not in this cursed heat.

I run M1 with MANN Filters and do 5,000 miles oil changes but I'll admit that I have pushed it to 6,500 before.

Personally, I do not believe in the lifetime oil stuff and think it's malarkey. I lost the transmission in my 740iL because if the alleged sealed lifetime trans oil thingie.

Not lifetime oil. No such thing. Lifetime oil filter.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2018
radautoworks:

Not lifetime oil. No such thing. Lifetime oil filter.

I see.

I was including transmission oil and filter too.

BMW and Audi markets "some of" their cars as having sealed transmission with lifetime oil. It has been a disaster for post-lease owners.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I see.

I was including transmission oil and filter too.

BMW and Audi markets "some of" their cars as having sealed transmission with lifetime oil. It has been a disaster for post-lease owners.

oh, yeah.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by aninweze(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2018
@radautoworks
May i get a quote for the cost of a Camry 2003 condenser and its compressor?
Do u sell these?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
aninweze:
@radautoworks
May i get a quote for the cost of a Camry 2003 condenser and its compressor?
Do u sell these?

Hello,

I assumed a 4 cylinder.
Carquest Condenser N83,220 1 year warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RDR&partNumber=6272 IN STOCK 2.1HR LABOR

Denso OE New Compressor & Clutch DENSO is the OE supplier for this vehicle; OE-specified O-rings and Oil included N197,716 6 month warranty with related kit purchase http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ACC&partNumber=471-1371 IN STOCK 2.7HR LABOR

Compressor kit (receiver dryer, expansion valve) N31,755 1 year warranty 1.3HR LABOR
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CTT&partNumber=T38888
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CTT&partNumber=T83019

DuPont Suva R134a Refrigerant (2 cans) N8,760 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=PVF&partNumber=3012

Evacuate & Recharge 1.4HR LABOR

TOTAL PARTS + 7.5hrs LABOR with 3 MONTH WARRANTY = N321,451 + N37,500 = N358,951

Compressor kit and associated labor is technically optional but will void the warranty on your compressor if not purchased with your compressor.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dhemmyhardy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kashif:
@radautoworks, With the way you guys are going, I have no doubt you will do well, especially in that axis.

Last Tuesday, I needed to buy a new radiator for a Toyota Sienna, and my mechanic directed me to a shop in Ladipo. Because I was not expecting such elegant building to be selling auto parts, I missed it twice!

Eventually called the owner and he told me that was indeed the building. I was ushered into a posh compound with security. These guys sell parts off standard PC inventory - Toyota only, and people were just coming in - mechanics, owners, resellers

Don't worry about patronage, because it will come. Just maintain good standard. Kudos!

Good day

Can you please make their details available do we can also get something good from them

Regard
dhemmyhardy

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Zerex G-05 coolant or any other reputable Mercedes Benz coolant. Thanks

ZEREX G-05 Antifreeze / Coolant - Concentrate 1 GALLON N12,775 6-10 day http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANT&partNumber=ZXG051
ZEREX G-05 Formula Antifreeze - 50/50 Pre-Mixed RTU 1 GALLON N10,950 6-10 DAY http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANT&partNumber=ZXG05RU1
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Kashif(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
dhemmyhardy:

Good day

Can you please make their details available do we can also get something good from them

Regard
dhemmyhardy

Not sure OP would appreciate that here.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
radautoworks:

Hello,

I assumed a 4 cylinder.
Carquest Condenser N83,220 1 year warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RDR&partNumber=6272 IN STOCK 2.1HR LABOR

Denso OE New Compressor & Clutch DENSO is the OE supplier for this vehicle; OE-specified O-rings and Oil included N197,716 6 month warranty with related kit purchase http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ACC&partNumber=471-1371 IN STOCK 2.7HR LABOR

Compressor kit (receiver dryer, expansion valve) N31,755 1 year warranty 1.3HR LABOR
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CTT&partNumber=T38888
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CTT&partNumber=T83019

DuPont Suva R134a Refrigerant (2 cans) N8,760 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=PVF&partNumber=3012

Evacuate & Recharge 1.4HR LABOR

TOTAL PARTS + 7.5hrs LABOR with 3 MONTH WARRANTY = N321,451 + N37,500 = N358,951

Compressor kit and associated labor is technically optional but will void the warranty on your compressor if not purchased with your compressor.

aninweze are u here?

u gats fix dt AC wen u r in lag oh.

lolz, this one pass the Gazuzz diesel tank challenge oh.
lemme not talk too much before oga diportivo will come and use meme to flog this prices into my skull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.