Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys (1137 Views)

Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" / Unbelievable!! Is 2baba Supporting Yahoo Boys? See What He Posted / Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by Skyfornia(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2018
It seem the 2017 See Gobe BBN winner Efe is indirectly supporting the yahoo yahoo boys. According to his tweets on Twitter.

"Yahoo boys bring money into the economy, Politicians steal money and take it out of our economy. Nigerians please who is justified?"

1 Like

Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 13, 2018
The rate at which a majority of Nigerian youths support and have the crave to engage in financial crimes, I just wonder what the next generation are to learn from these future parents.

To this one, bringing money into the economy justifies crime. When the whites become wiser as they're getting by the day, y'all will start robbing yourselves.

Unfortunate millionaire!

2 Likes

Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by Afonjashapmouth: 1:28pm On May 13, 2018
Irrelevance have now sown full garment for this boy chaii!!!!

1 Like

Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by yanabasee(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
Yahooboys are evil..... Whether they're contributing to the economy or not.... Swindling huge amount of money from people's earning by lying to them is the highest evil any sane man will support...

1 Like

Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by RSVP: 3:32pm On May 13, 2018
Honestly yahoo yahoo isn't somthing to brag about.

But if you MUST game.... Abeg don't go brag about it.

I don't judge nobody but hey be smart enough to invest ur money when u "hammer".

You don't expect people to respect you with that ur short skinny jean, rough tattoo, funny hair cut, pink lips abi na purple lips... Messing around street during working hours all in the name of "G"...

U sef try dey apply common sense nah.

Shame no dey grip u if dem lebel u as a "yahoo boy" Haba!

Do ur quota and don't make noise!

2 Likes

Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by happney65: 3:47pm On May 13, 2018
All of you people saying nonesense.Please put a stop to Internet fraud today and you all,I repeat you all will not be able to sleep in your houses tonight..

You think he easy in a country like ours?

Nonesense and Buhari
Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by happney65: 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
RSVP:
Honestly yahoo yahoo isn't somthing to brag about.

But if you MUST game.... Abeg don't go brag about it.

I don't judge nobody but hey be smart enough to invest ur money when u "hammer".

You don't expect people to respect you with that ur short skinny jean, rough tattoo, funny hair cut, pink lips abi na purple lips... Messing around street during working hours all in the name of "G"...

U sef try dey apply common sense nah.

Shame no dey grip u if dem lebel u as a "yahoo boy" Haba!

Do ur quota and don't make noise!

You got it my brother..
Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by Jackossky(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
kimbraa:
The rate at which a majority of Nigerian youths support and have the crave to engage in financial crimes, I just wonder what the next generation are to learn from these future parents.

To this one, bringing money into the economy justifies crime. When the whites become wiser as they're getting by the day, y'all will start robbing yourselves.

Unfortunate millionaire!

Have you heard of virus and antivirus before? *
That is what we call scam.
Re: Efe Allegedly Supporting Yahoo Boys by nelsonebby(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
If yahoo stop today.

Na neighborhood robbery most of dem go enter next.
grin

(1) (Reply)

William Troost-ekong Shares Cute Photo With His Pregnant Girlfriend / Seyi Shay Slays In Denim And White Shirt / Joseph Yobo Spotted At Yomi Casual-picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.